ESPN's latest predictions

Started by TexasRazorback, February 02, 2015, 10:00:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasRazorback

TrueBlue

I didn't know Kendrick Jackson was looking at tOSU

duckman

duckman

If Weathersby ends up at Ole Miss: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Uncommon

That's why I only go to ESPN for evaluations.  Breaking news or the latest?  Not so much.

redeye

It's like ESPN only pretends to cover recruiting.

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: duckman on February 02, 2015, 10:08:19 am
If Weathersby ends up at Ole Miss: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

TNRazorbacker

Well losing KJ to OSU will sting a little less than Bama.

ArmyOfnobunaga

ole miss playing the $$$ game and doing it well.

Too bad the coaches there do not know how to win with all of that talent.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

grayhawg

He visited Arkansas and he and his mom visited LSU, and he chooses Ole Miss which he did not visit. If that is true it should prompt an investigation Thursday AM.

ArmyOfnobunaga

Quote from: grayhawg on February 02, 2015, 07:07:03 pm
He visited Arkansas and he and his mom visited LSU, and he chooses Ole Miss which he did not visit. If that is true it should prompt an investigation Thursday AM.

lol.... are you new to college football? No offense but there will be no investigation. Not even close. Not even a mention of one.

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

grayhawg

Quote from: ArmyOfnobunaga on February 02, 2015, 07:08:03 pm

lol.... are you new to college football? No offense but there will be no investigation. Not even close. Not even a mention of one.

Yeah I'm fairly new been following Arkansas Football since 1958, how about you.

BTW I would bet Weathersby is not going to Ole Miss either.

TrueBlue

ArmyOfnobunaga

Quote from: grayhawg on February 02, 2015, 07:17:29 pm
Yeah I'm fairly new been following Arkansas Football since 1958, how about you.
Im fairly new too 1975. Turns out newer than you. But perhaps I am rooted in reality...

If you think the NCAA will start an investigation on Thursday or at all if Weathersby goes to ole miss hen I have some beach front property that I can give you at a real good price.

This happens every year with a LOT of programs. Much ado about nothing. In some sense we should take pride that the hogs do this at a very minimum. And in some sense we should be pissed we are not keeping up with the joneses if the governing body allows things like this to slide.

regi

Wethersby is going to LSU, Ole Miss is trying to convince several kids to come together again like the 13 Bought class, not sure it is happening, matter of fact, Van Jefferson trending to Michigan and CeCe to Bama is all but a lock, Cowart to AU as well,

grayhawg

Quote from: grayhawg on February 02, 2015, 07:07:03 pm
I linked my first post on the subject, note I said if true and I'm pretty sure most everyone knows it is not true. Just trying to inject a little humor in this thread. I'm sorry you missed it.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Uncommon on February 02, 2015, 10:09:49 am
That's why I only go to ESPN for evaluations.  Breaking news or the latest?  Not so much.

They're pretty decent with scores though.

hogcard1964

A lot of teams are going to back off KJ now.

Hogg_Phan

Quote from: hogcard1964 on February 03, 2015, 08:09:25 am
A lot of teams are going to back off KJ now.
Nobody has pulled their scholarship offer that I know of. That in itself says something to the fact that KJ himself has done nothing wrong.
Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran