Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Luc Bequette

Started by SquidBilly, February 01, 2015, 05:49:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: ArmyOfnobunaga on February 02, 2015, 07:53:01 pm

No man.... I get tired of people that see others with a different opinion and pull the "YOU ARE TRASHING A KID!?!" card.... its ludicrous. I see you guys opinion... and I simply disagree. I don't think the anti-Bequette people are bashing him in any way and you guys actually have good points.

I just look at the roster we have on schollie atm... and Id take him.

JJ watt ( I know... such an overdone example)... was like a 2 star or something.

If CBB is down with him. I am down with him.

And if CBB isn't down with him, I am down with him succeeding in life with me as a fan because I feel like I owe his family that much.

Ok, good post.  But what do you feel like you owe his family for?
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

texas tush hog

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on February 02, 2015, 04:20:36 pm
Now it's just getting silly.

All you Luc Lovers need to go and watch "The Junction Boys", about Bear Bryant's beginnings at TAMU.

Hint: the very first thing he did was to put an end to under-talented players being given scholarships because they were somebody's son, or friend, or cousin, or whatever.

I'm not completely sure, but I think it turned out he knew what he was doing.

Don't have to watch it, my brother was in the 1954 freshman class at aTm, did not go to Junction(freshman were not eligible) but graduated in 1957 with John David Crow, Charlie Krueger,  Roddy Osborne,et al. Probably more familiar with that bunch than you could ever imagine.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: texas tush hog on February 03, 2015, 11:28:27 am
Don't have to watch it, my brother was in the 1954 freshman class at aTm, did not go to Junction(freshman were not eligible) but graduated in 1957 with John David Crow, Charlie Krueger,  Roddy Osborne,et al. Probably more familiar with that bunch than you could ever imagine.

The part I referenced is my favorite part of that movie.

The big money alum comes in and starts telling Bear who he needs to sign, and Bear listens for a minute, then shuts the guy down "Listen, all I need from you is to hand me a big bucket of money whenever I need to get a kid.  Otherwise, shut up."  Or something to that effect.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858