Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations to UAPB on a great win today to advance.....

Started by SunriseHog, March 12, 2010, 03:44:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SunriseHog

Go Lions!   Wouldn't it be great to see at least "1" team from Arkansas in the NCAA's?
GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

I hope they make it.  Would it be their first trip to the dance? 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

SunriseHog

GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

SunriseHog

GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

SunriseHog

GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

SunriseHog

GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

SunriseHog

GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

RD

SunriseHog

GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

SunriseHog

UAPB  41   Alabama State 38     5:08   left!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

SunriseHog

GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

SunriseHog

GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

SunriseHog

GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

RD

SunriseHog

GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

RD

SunriseHog

GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

RD

beachhawg

Oliver

revolution

RD

SunriseHog

UAPB wins 46-44!!!!!  Congratulations to them on a great win!
GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

mathhog

Great thread Sunrise... i kept posting in mine so more people would remember "ah yes, uapb is still playing :)" if they saw more than 1 thread :)

SunriseHog

Quote from: mathhog on March 12, 2010, 04:39:01 pm
Great thread Sunrise... i kept posting in mine so more people would remember "ah yes, uapb is still playing :)" if they saw more than 1 thread :)
Hey man..thanks..   Honesty, I was keeping up with the score so rapidly, I didn't realize that you were doing it also.   Wasn't trying to "steal your thunder."  I'm just proud of those Golden Lions. Wouldn't it be great if they got to represent our state in the NCAA?!!
GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

mathhog

Quote from: SunriseHog on March 12, 2010, 04:46:21 pm
Hey man..thanks..   Honesty, I was keeping up with the score so rapidly, I didn't realize that you were doing it also.   Wasn't trying to "steal your thunder."  I'm just proud of those Golden Lions. Wouldn't it be great if they got to represent our state in the NCAA?!!

lol no thunder here, i just think its cool they could get to the big dance... uapb has NEVER had ANY postseason play that i know of.... they would DEFINITELY be in the play in game, so they'd be on national tv no less!

SunriseHog

Well....in the words of Larry, the cable guy, "Git 'er done!"  Would love to see them play Kansas, Syracuse or Kentucky.  It wouldn't be 'pretty,' but...like you say, it would give them good tv coverage!  Would definetely help their recruiting...IMO
GO CARDINALS!! GO HOGS!!

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.