Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 pics of Cowboys new stadium

Started by hogs25, December 13, 2007, 03:11:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogs25

It'll be a blast playing there in a few year's on a yearly basis.  6 Flags is right around the corner too.

The Marmot

I thought the field was going to be able to "slide" out like at Arizona.... it looks like its going to be below ground level.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

JHGiunta

Quote from: The Marmot on December 13, 2007, 03:13:23 pm
I thought the field was going to be able to "slide" out like at Arizona.... it looks like its going to be below ground level.

This will tell you all you need to know.  You even get a live internet feed of the worksite.

http://stadium.dallascowboys.com/

hogs25

Quote from: The Marmot on December 13, 2007, 03:13:23 pm

I'm not sure but I thought it was going to have a retractable roof.  It's going to seat somewhere 90k+ and be of course the nicest in the NFL.  The Cotton Bowl will be moving there in '09 or '10.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Where is it in regards to The Ball Park and Six Flags?

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: hogs25 on December 13, 2007, 03:17:04 pm
I'm not sure but I thought it was going to have a retractable roof.  It's going to seat somewhere 90k+ and be of course the nicest in the NFL.  The Cotton Bowl will be moving there in '09 or '10.

Yes, it's going to have a retractable roof and they're going to open it when the Cowboys play so God can watch his favorite team.
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

The Marmot

Quote from: ArkieRebel on December 13, 2007, 03:22:16 pm
Yes, it's going to have a retractable roof and they're going to open it when the Cowboys play so God can watch his favorite team.

Gods getting a brand new toilet.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: The Marmot on December 13, 2007, 04:29:22 pm
Gods getting a brand new toilet.

I was wondering when you were going to show up... ;) and I guess Skip is still in the corner. ???

The Marmot

December 13, 2007, 04:43:14 pm #8 Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 04:47:36 pm by The Marmot
Quote from: ArkieRebel on December 13, 2007, 04:31:43 pm
I was wondering when you were going to show up... ;) and I guess Skip is still in the corner. ???

Hey, I actually asked a valid question about the stadium. I think that place will be awesome. We are going to try to go to the Super Bowl there in 2011(?).

But I always got something for all the "Americas Team" and "so God can watch" crap..... ;)

Did Mystie get a timeout?

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: The Marmot on December 13, 2007, 04:43:14 pm
Hey, I actually asked a valid question about the stadium. I think that place will be awesome. We are going to try to go to the Super Bowl there in 2011(?).Did Mystie get a timeout?

I haven't heard anything about the field moving. I've only heard about the retractable roof. And to answer your last question, ;) .

LSUFan

Damn, I wish I was the PM on that project.

The Marmot

Quote from: ArkieRebel on December 13, 2007, 05:09:35 pm
I haven't heard anything about the field moving. I've only heard about the retractable roof. And to answer your last question, ;) .

I bet it gets lonely in that Lindsey apartment with no one to anonymously talk trash to.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: The Marmot on December 13, 2007, 05:15:22 pm
I bet it gets lonely in that Lindsey apartment with no one to anonymously talk trash to.

No comment, but ;)

mword

I hear it's going to be a lot like the Cardinals stadium.

Big Papa Satan

The Marmot

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on December 14, 2007, 09:57:20 am
Which is why Lambeau Field exists.

As He squats in TX, He can watch the game in WI..... ;)

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: The Marmot on December 14, 2007, 05:01:22 pm
As He squats in TX, He can watch the game in WI..... ;)

On around the Fifteenth Day, God created Wisconsin.

After all, He knew that North America had to have an [CENSORED].  Rejected candidates were New Jersey, Foxboro, and Pine Bluff.