Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Goodbye JLS Countdown

Started by RazorHawg16, September 27, 2012, 10:14:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Hollywood_HOGan45

870hogfan

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 29, 2012, 06:42:26 pm
Possibly

However your A.D. will more than likely make another assinine decision. You guys get a good coach about once every 30 years or so and then usually screw yourselves by losing him to another team or firing him because he doesn't live up to that lofty Arkansas moral compass.

Good luck with your idiot A.D.

You even a hog fan?

188fw_FyngRzrbk

Quote from: McKdaddy on September 28, 2012, 11:08:26 am
We can call it 132 or 57 days, but the bottom line is once JL hires his new head coach (likely in early December), JLS will be reassigned from the duties of head coach.  He'll still get his paycheck and be on staff till Feb, even if he is being paid to sit at home.

So, I'm going to party on knowing that only 57 days of JLS to go.

Fine, but I want a coach that will be playing on into January.  Dec may be a premature deadline.
Be professional, be courteous, be polite and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Calling All Hogs

centarkswine

Quote from: rhinohog84 on September 27, 2012, 11:15:51 am
I will definitely be thankful for the light at the end of the dark tunnel on Thanksgiving Day.

I will be very very thankful.

Cale

I feel like this thread should be put on the bulletin board. 54 more days of being the laughing stock of College Football 2012. We will forever be known as the biggest disappointment of the season. It's a collapse that will be talked about for a year or two amount college football enthusiasts. I'm ready to begin the healing myself.
Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

PorcineSublime

Quote from: 188fw_FyngRzrbk on October 02, 2012, 09:54:11 am
Fine, but I want a coach that will be playing on into January.  Dec may be a premature deadline.
Unfortunately, JLS is not that coach and that ship has sailed. So the countdown continues.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

NaturalStateReb

RazorHawg16

53 more days. Got In a car wreck yesterday evening. People don't know how to drive in NWA! My neck and head are hurting ten ways to Sunday. Fire JLS and GO HOGS!!!

NaturalStateReb

NaturalStateReb

Godfather

WPS to the end.

johnny cash

jjdlc

Was wondering if anyone would start this thread,  sad that we're actually at the point of doing a countdown to when we can say goodbye to our current head coach.

Maybe he'll go there.

HogbillyinFL

Oh I can't wait until tomorrow!

Will someone please post the video!

RazorHawg16

psooie

October 04, 2012, 10:00:50 am #71 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:04:24 am by psooie
I feel bad for the guy but he needs to move along, enjoy idaho. He should have just stuck to the small time and enjoyed his position at the level rather than try to move to the big leagues. THe people that let him move to the big leagues, football wise and giving him $ to pretend to be donald trump, are the real fools.

Godfather

October 05, 2012, 12:27:08 am #72 Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:29:43 am by Godfather
WPS to the end.

RazorHawg16

51 feeling a bit better today. This rain is making me sleepy though.

NaturalStateReb

Razorback7281

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 16, 2015, 08:55:43 pmgurantee I'm smarter then you..but that's not saying much.
Quote from: talley on September 17, 2015, 09:53:38 am
you misspelled "Guarantee" while trying to talk about how smart you are.  Epic Fail.
Quote from: Lanny on October 16, 2015, 07:37:58 am
Good job everyone except Faldon.

Doug

If the image below doesn't work, it's attached.

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

NaturalStateReb

mrfranchize

SDZ_Hog

fifty years FIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grind baby grind

DOGALUM

This thread will be one of my favorites EVER to follow. 

Thanks in advance to all!!
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Hogville's resident uniform designer.

Donny2665

This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

Laughing Hog

And the problem with the 53 day countdown is, that for all involved, It comes in 7 day increments with the 7th day being a living hell............ to be relived, over and over and over every 7th day........... please come up with some some great distractions, we all need'm   ;D
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Razor6

This thread is a good distraction.  CC Jeff Long please
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Razor6

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

WBOBO

This could go down as an epic post.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

TrueBlue

FaytownHog

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

CallThemHawgs!

We need a legitimate timer built into the homepage

rzrbak4life

TrueBlue

TDHawgs

October 06, 2012, 08:54:32 am #96 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 08:59:10 am by TDHawgs
John L Smith's nephew 49ers Alex Smith.

He should have a lot of time to watch him after this year.. :)

49 is also the number of points Auburn will probably score today.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

tiber

Quote from: poloprince on October 06, 2012, 09:23:24 am
JLS didn't cause this mess.

No, Long did.

JLS just caused people to laugh at it.