Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bazzel as AD?

Started by HungryHog, October 05, 2017, 04:03:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

98hogs

NoogaHog

Sounds like FAsS and V8 need to get a room.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: NoogaHog on October 06, 2017, 04:43:11 pm
Sounds like FAsS and V8 need to get a room.
Naw, you got that all sewn up.  :) BTW when are you and Pillowhead Jackson officially tying the knot ??? 8)

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 05, 2017, 04:16:30 pm
If we do that I'd really want Iron Mike Irwin as head coach. I bet he'd put an end to the jelly sandwich nonsense and toughen up the team. 

[/thread]

I wish I had perused a little farther before commenting. You just blew this thang up in the first page...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 06, 2017, 04:45:38 pm
Naw, you got that all sewn up.  :) BTW when are you and Pillowhead Jackson officially tying the knot ??? 8)

Pillowhead is just a rebound that won't go away... He's waiting on the return of OTR
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HogPharmer on October 06, 2017, 04:49:06 pm
Pillowhead is just a rebound that won't go away... He's waiting on the return of OTR
Well if he/she/it is truly on the rebound I totally understand why one wouldn't want to become involved. Too many raw emotions when one is having "that time of the month" (or in this case a year).

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on October 06, 2017, 02:32:41 pm
But without doing research you cannot assume the negative either. Using his radio gig as evidence that he is a bad choice is just as silly as saying he's a former hog makes him a good choice. I would believe anyone who can champion something like The Frank Broyles Award and create it from the ether has got to have some business management skills...

Heck a LOT of people have business management skills. That doesn't make them qualified to run a multi, multi million dollar athletic business. Especially with no prior experience in athletic administration.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Ironhawg

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 06, 2017, 03:09:09 pm

Could he do the job: heck, I don't know. Perhaps he indeed has a talent for all of the above. However, just because he's done some nice things for the program, including the Broyles Award and playing football for the Hogs, most definitely DOES NOT automatically qualify to offer and upgrade for Long or anyone else.

He might not be qualified as AD, but his public relations and ability at promotions might work in either the ADs office or the Razorback Foundation?

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 06, 2017, 05:01:49 pm
He might not be qualified as AD, but his public relations and ability at promotions might work in either the ADs office or the Razorback Foundation?
I could most definitely envision him with some type of PR job with the Hogs; RF would be a possibility as well.

ricepig

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 06, 2017, 05:01:49 pm
I don't think he's looking for a job.......

Pigstie

So the university would have to pay for his office tanning bed?
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Pigstie on October 06, 2017, 05:56:08 pm
So the university would have to pay for his office tanning bed?

Naw, he will just go to the middle of the field, they will turn on both scoreboards bright red and have an assistant turn him while he's standing on a lazy susan with both arms stretched out.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: mrp on October 06, 2017, 06:03:21 pm
Three puffs of white smoke!!!!

Look they've elected Baz as the new Pope!!!!

He wants the position one level higher than that.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 06, 2017, 06:04:15 pm
He wants the position one level higher than that.
What ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? And here I was thinking he had already secured it.  :o