Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eddie Jackson,former Hog

Started by hawgswinn, June 07, 2015, 08:53:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgswinn

Is on the Next Food Network Star!!!

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

staffhog

Is that the name of the show? "The Next Food Generation Star"?

EastexHawg

I remember stopping at a convenience store in Arkadelphia on the way home from the Miracle on Markham in 2002.  I went into the store and saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that said "SEC Western Division Champs".  The game had just ended and I momentarily wondered how someone could already have that shirt.  I looked up at his face and it was Fred Talley.  He was driving home to East Texas for the rest of the Thanksgiving holiday and Eddie Jackson was with him.

We carried on a conversation as if we were old friends who talked every other day.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: hawgswinn on June 07, 2015, 08:53:24 pm
Is on the Next Food Network Star!!!
I don't remember if it was posted here but he made it into the last half dozen or so on "Masterchef" a year or so ago, dude has some mad skills in the kitchen.

rzrbaxfan

My wife was watching that last night.  I heard the name "Eddie Jackson" and thought about the Bama player, then it hit me....he's a hog!!  He's all about healthy eating and he's still got the physique.  He can talk pretty good too which is good for this competition.  His fellow contestants don't seem to fond of him, but I got the impression is was because he's pretty good.