Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prediction Lt Rock Attendance for Toledo game

Started by kevinagee, June 02, 2015, 11:19:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinagee

Do you think the Rock will sell out for Toledo or look half empty? As judging by the select your seat process for season ticket holders. Lt. Rock had so many seats to choose from available for Toledo all over the stadium. I do not get having to pay extra the foundation fee money for Little Rock games as its obvious that money is not going towards upgrading the stadium or even keeping the score board clock working a full half. Let alone the complete game. My guess for the Toledo game is 40 to 45K. Not a sell out. Also when game is closer in date to being played ticket prices may drop to get that many to buy and make the trip.

It will be interesting whom the last SEC game will be left to play on the previous contact will be and what year it will be played in the Rock. As Arkansas owes Lt. Rock one more SEC game. Already looks like next years opponent will be LA Tech. maybe.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

younghog

I expect the  LR game will be 85% full or SOLD OUT

Moving on to next THREAD..

GO HOGS
GO HOGS

ZERO

Quote from: younghog on June 02, 2015, 11:23:37 am
I expect the  LR game will be 85% full or SOLD OUT

Moving on to next THREAD..

GO HOGS

Last year it sold out against Georgia, did it not? Too bad we lost that game. I do wish we could have one more signature win against a quality opponent before we close the WMS chapter for good. I think the stadium and central Arkansas fans deserve one last hurrah of a meaningful game.

I don't think Toledo is going to draw quite the crowd that Georgia did.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Seebs

Are we calculating the Toledo allotment? They travel really, really well - like 20 or so.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

ricepig

Quote from: kevinagee on June 02, 2015, 11:19:35 am
Do you think the Rock will sell out for Toledo or look half empty? As judging by the select your seat process for season ticket holders. Lt. Rock had so many seats to choose from available for Toledo all over the stadium. I do not get having to pay extra the foundation fee money for Little Rock games as its obvious that money is not going towards upgrading the stadium or even keeping the score board clock working a full half. Let alone the complete game. My guess for the Toledo game is 40 to 45K. Not a sell out. Also when game is closer in date to being played ticket prices may drop to get that many to buy and make the trip.

It will be interesting whom the last SEC game will be left to play on the previous contact will be and what year it will be played in the Rock. As Arkansas owes Lt. Rock one more SEC game. Already looks like next years opponent will be LA Tech. maybe.

You must have missed this.
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=593164.0

As far as crowd, 52347.

TexHog188

I predict that there will be drunks on a golf course.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

razorbacker3

popcornhog

Quote from: kevinagee on June 02, 2015, 11:19:35 am

Gen pop will end up selling it out. But it'll still only be 55K or whatever WMS holds.

WPS

bphi11ips

Attendance for ULM in 2012 was 53,089, about 96% of capacity.  Hogs were ranked and expectations were high.

Toledo is coming off a 9-4 season and a bowl win over Arkansas State.  They have far greater tradition than ULM.  Their only MAC loss was to NIU 27-24.  67,204 attended Arkansas' s game last year against NIU, about 93% of capacity. 

Arkansas will be ranked and expectations will be high when they face Toledo.  There will be close to a full house.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

peakhog

If they continue to add the Razorback Foundation bump to the regular ticket price, they wont sell those last 500-1000 seats in the EZ.

bphi11ips

Quote from: peakhog on June 02, 2015, 02:16:06 pm
If they continue to add the Razorback Foundation bump to the regular ticket price, they wont sell those last 500-1000 seats in the EZ.

In economic terms, the PTB hopes the price of LR tickets is elastic enough for a sellout.  Price elasticity where sports tickets are concerned is the reason StubHub exists. 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ricepig

Quote from: bphi11ips on June 02, 2015, 03:23:53 pm
In economic terms, the PTB hopes the price of LR tickets is elastic enough for a sellout.  Price elasticity where sports tickets are concerned is the reason StubHub exists. 

They've already stated that only the areas previously requiring a donation would incur one,  unlike last year.

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

bphi11ips

Quote from: ricepig on June 02, 2015, 03:34:03 pm
They've already stated that only the areas previously requiring a donation would incur one,  unlike last year.

I was just responding to another poster and am sure you're right. 

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: razorbacker3 on June 02, 2015, 11:47:13 am
It will be a sellout

It very well may be a sell out...but op was referencing attendance!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Wildhog

Announced:  53,000
Actual: 45,000

Golf course: 90,000
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Mulberry Squeezins

BorderPatrol

What's the OP's fascination with attendance figures.

Heck, he thinks 14K paid will be at Baum Saturday.

bp

LZH

BadHog

WMS is a dump. I'd rather drive 3 hours to watch the Hogs play on their HOME field against better teams sitting in a nice chair drinking that high dollar wine in the south end zone.

But yes the golf course is fun!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

LZH

Quote from: BadHog on June 02, 2015, 06:11:21 pm
WMS is a dump. I'd rather drive 3 hours to watch the Hogs play on their HOME field against better teams sitting in a nice chair drinking that high dollar wine in the south end zone.

But yes the golf course is fun!

What if Warren Stephens comes up with $150M and renovates WMS to a 80,000 seat palace?  How would you feel then?

Just curious.

ricepig

Quote from: LZH on June 02, 2015, 06:18:23 pm
What if Warren Stephens comes up with $150M and renovates WMS to a 80,000 seat palace?  How would you feel then?

Just curious.

Hell would have frozen over.....so probably pretty cold.

reddogjcss

Hogfaniam

Lt Rock will be on a deployment that weekend.  He won't be there.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

LZH

Quote from: ricepig on June 02, 2015, 06:19:31 pm

Hell would have frozen over.....so probably pretty cold.

I'll have you know that I've already transferred the money into his account! (I'll just have to make payments....a lot of 'em).

WPS.

TrueBlue

WMS - 50,000 +

Golf Course - 25,000 +

People in NW AR complaining about the GSD - 70,000 +

Hogfaniam

Just curious.

I'm telling you.  Build it on the river.  One time per year we'll have the Hog Navy (fudge the Vols).  We already have a submarine.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: TrueBlue on June 03, 2015, 04:31:23 am
WMS - 50,000 +

Golf Course - 25,000 +

People in NW AR complaining about the GSD - 70,000 +

You made that way too easy! People in central Arkansas complaining about the GSD 70,001 +

Inhogswetrust

Just curious.

When he comes up with $1,635,694,458 to move the whole campus to there then get back to us..........................

ICEman

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 03, 2015, 06:59:54 am
When he comes up with $1,635,694,458 to move the whole campus to there then get back to us..........................

Holy Toledo!  That is a lot of money, but not near enough to recreate the entire UAF campus.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

GuvHog

Just curious.

If he did that there'd be a whole lot of royally pissed off anti WMS Hog fans.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

hobhog

I'll be there with the same tailgating group of Hog fans I go to RRS with....looking forward to it.

LZH

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 03, 2015, 06:59:54 am
When he comes up with $1,635,694,458 to move the whole campus to there then get back to us……………………..

I'll holler back at ya in 2145 or so.......

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ICEman on June 03, 2015, 07:58:41 am
Holy Toledo!  That is a lot of money, but not near enough to recreate the entire UAF campus.

That would be just the down payment!

Dwight_K_Shrute

(#of neck tats * # of tramp stamps * # of people who have never stepped on UofA campus)/2 (for overlap ie person being in more than one group). * average BAC of the group as a total.

I'm not talking total I'm talking number that you see while there because you can't possibly see all of them.  Example say you can actually notice 500 people.  I'm estimating at least 50 neck tats, * 100 tramp stamps * 100 people who have never stepped on UofA campus.  That equals let's see carry the drunk and it is 500,000 divide by the overlap factor =250,000 * BAC which should be at least .20 and that gets you 50,000.  Decent estimate, if you want to get more accurate add the number of recent parolees or registered sex offenders that shouldn't be there and that gets you close to actual.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

aar0n

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 02, 2015, 06:14:59 pm
Come on Inhogswetrust, you can do better than that....for example:

I know.............I'm slipping in my old age!

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Dirty

This thread is as crazy as a monkey trying to pull a cork out of an elephants butt.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

I'm working on a really accurate number here.....Hang on......Gimme a sec, I just Stephen Hill.....

Ok.....Will we be wearing black uniforms?
Number of fans wearing Jorts?
Number of fans wearing sandals with socks?
Number or "Howls" vs "Hog Calls"?

Configuring......
Almost done.

Back with the complete answer in 10-12 minutes.

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

NEA_HogFan

Quote from: Hogfaniam on June 02, 2015, 10:38:29 pm
Lt Rock will be on a deployment that weekend.  He won't be there.

I keep reading it as Lieutenant Rock every time he posts that lol.

Choctaw Hog

Since it's an away game it's really hard to predict. 

hobhog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on June 03, 2015, 02:19:32 pm
(#of neck tats * # of tramp stamps * # of people who have never stepped on UofA campus)/2 (for overlap ie person being in more than one group). * average BAC of the group as a total.

I'm not talking total I'm talking number that you see while there because you can't possibly see all of them.  Example say you can actually notice 500 people.  I'm estimating at least 50 neck tats, * 100 tramp stamps * 100 people who have never stepped on UofA campus.  That equals let's see carry the drunk and it is 500,000 divide by the overlap factor =250,000 * BAC which should be at least .20 and that gets you 50,000.  Decent estimate, if you want to get more accurate add the number of recent parolees or registered sex offenders that shouldn't be there and that gets you close to actual.

Your mother must have really done a number on you growing up in Pickles Gap....

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dirty on June 03, 2015, 05:07:10 pm
This thread is as crazy as a monkey trying to pull a cork out of an elephants butt.
But not as crazy as when he tries to put it back in ???

moses_007

I'd rather see a prediction of when Wally Hall will retire from sports writing.  Three months until kickoff, and someone wants to know if the first game will be a sellout?  Only Jeff Long really cares.