Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jake Bequette position change

Started by Airforcehawg, May 30, 2015, 10:55:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jek Tono Porkins

That's interesting. I guess that means New England wants to keep him. Usually if you don't pan out you simply get cut.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

bennyl08

Quote from: Jek Tono Porkins on May 31, 2015, 12:23:00 am
That's interesting. I guess that means New England wants to keep him. Usually if you don't pan out you simply get cut.

So, Flowers, Derby, and Bequette walk into a New England bar...whose position is Bequette fighting for?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Benny I'm just gonna say this once..! Your avatar is FULL of WIN..! AND ironically because its full of ghey..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

KlubhouseKonnected

Very odd. Especially in light of Derby.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

bigdaddyhawg

What I hear in that is using Jake as another in-line blocker, 1/2 TE, 1/2 OT. 

I don't think he'll really be competing with Derby.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

BPsTheMan

all of this is an overtheroadtruckdriver conspiracy theory

nothing to see here

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Munich swine

They are trying to raise the image of that position group after Hernandez and then Gronkowski acting the donkey all the time.  Jake is well spoken and a model citizen.  Not to mention a great football player... 
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.- Ernest Hemingway

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Munich swine on June 02, 2015, 01:41:25 pm
They are trying to raise the image of that position group after Hernandez and then Gronkowski acting the donkey all the time.  Jake is well spoken and a model citizen.  Not to mention a great football player... 

Are you serious?
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Munich swine

Not at all.  Just having a chuckle.

But I do think it does say quite a bit about his ability.  Porkins said it right earlier, they usually get cut if they don't pan out at their given spot.  Way to get after it Jake.
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.- Ernest Hemingway

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Munich swine on June 02, 2015, 01:46:23 pm
Not at all.  Just having a chuckle.

But I do think it does say quite a bit about his ability.  Porkins said it right earlier, they usually get cut if they don't pan out at their given spot.  Way to get after it Jake.

K, sorry I didn't pick up on it.  +1 sir.