Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

David Williams.- embarrassed

Started by twistitup, October 08, 2017, 12:24:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

October 08, 2017, 12:24:25 pm Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 12:45:11 pm by twistitup
 Sad

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/sec/article177706676.html

"It's embarrassing, to be quite honest," Williams said after the game. "It's the first game my family came to. For us to lose like this, it's really embarrassing."
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

lilredheadedlady

Do you blame him?  He left home for our dumpster fire of a program. Poor kid.
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

twistitup

Quote from: lilredheadedlady on October 08, 2017, 12:43:22 pm

Don't blame him one bit...I feel for him

ricepig

Quote from: lilredheadedlady on October 08, 2017, 12:43:22 pm
Well, he was leaving before we offered, he was heading to the dumpster fire at UConn before we called.

twistitup

Quote from: ricepig on October 08, 2017, 12:47:44 pm
Well, he was leaving before we offered, he was heading to the dumpster fire at UConn before we called.

He tried to get a little revenge against a team the didn't give him much of a shot -  it didn't work out....

Look at the offer list out of H.S.

Wow...it's a story more kids need to read, not all H.S. studs go to the league - some just end us in multiple 'dumpster fire' type programs

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/123704/david-williams

lilredheadedlady

Maybe so. But it's still embarrassing for him.  Poor guy.

DeltaBoy

Feel bad for him! I expected him to have a Kiss my 6 game !
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

daprospecta

I'd be surprised if he doesn't get invited to an NFL camp.  RB is one of those positions where teams love to find backs like D.W. so they don't have to pay them.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Calling All Hogs

I'm embarrassed as a fan so I sympathize.

twistitup

he was heading to the dumpster fire at UConn before we called.

Probably wanting to get closer to home - he played h.s. ball in PA

Now he's in NWA - long ways from the family, and losing in his final year - gotta feel for the kid

TDHawgs

I really thought we'd win this game for him, but looks like the rest of the team just didn't cared as much as he did.

PygmalionEffect2

To win you need to do the little things, like not running out of bounds when your teammates have given you a clear 3 yard wide lane to the end zone.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

WorfHog

Quote from: farmhawg on October 08, 2017, 01:37:08 pm
He should have done his homework.

Well CBB talks a good game and DW is probably our best RB.

twistitup

Quote from: WorfHog on October 08, 2017, 01:45:55 pm
Well CBB talks a good game and DW is probably our best RB.

CBB was a marketing major - that's part of the problem.....he KNOWS how to sell a program - but can't run one

lilredheadedlady

Quote from: twistitup on October 08, 2017, 01:46:57 pm
CBB was a marketing major - that's part of the problem.....he KNOWS how to sell a program - but can't run one

This.