Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bigfoot

Started by Hawgon, January 20, 2012, 09:35:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lumphog

Quote from: johnny cash on November 09, 2012, 10:26:41 pm
Sure those screams are cats!! Never been documented that a cat screams!! Cats in captivity don't scream!! Primates and people however do! There is a guy on the hunting thread, Arkansashunting.net I believe named Tal H Branco who is a fascinating read!!
YEP!!!   sounds like a cross between a baby crying & a woman getting her arm sawed off with a hacksaw. I had a neighbor growin up that was from Snowlake, AR & he swore that he'd seen a blk panther cross the road lookin out his kitchen window early in the mornings, several times. This man wouldn't lie to me. His sons & I saw the eyes of a [BIG] cat in a cane break on a ditchbank approx. where he said it crosses. We only had a carbide light & when it growled you could hear its guts shakin.

lumphog

tophawg19

lumphog i've heard them too . any idiot that says they don't scream is a liar or a fool . it's one of the most unnerving sounds i've ever heard . we were dragging out a deer in the dark the first time i heard him . needless to say we got a move on . that is a sound i heard a dozen times over a 2 year period . then after a tornado hit the area i never heard him again . moved back into the area 5 years ago but have seen no sign or heard anything since
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

lumphog

I'm with you brother. I KNOW what I heard & what I've seen. You can't mistake it for anything else.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: ScottFaldon on December 10, 2012, 09:01:52 pm
My favorite thing I've seen on that show was one of them was talking about how Bigfoot preys on deer. The woman asked why they didn't prey on cattle and Moneymaker said it was because the Bigfoots knew it would anger the humans and if the people were angry, they would hunt the Bigfoots.

Yeah, ole Moneymaker is a real trip.  He knows all about how these creatures think.......I wished someone would ask him how he "knows" all these facts about a creature that has never been killed, captured & has not been studied from extensive filming? How do they know his habits? Exactly where did all this "knowledge & facts" about bigfoots come from?  Bobo is another story.  Sometimes wonder if he is smoking some of those "funny cigarettes" out there in the woods.  No telling what he "sees" or hears after a couple of those.

Bobo has now come up with a new theory.  He is actually drinking all the water he can hold.....then going out & "marking" his territory in the woods....hoping this will somehow attract a bigfoot.  This, & some of the other wierd stuff he & the others do ...(banging on trees, howling, shooting fireworks, playing his flute, bringing a kids baby doll that cry's into the woods at night, etc.)...all to lure in a bigfoot. Makes me even more suspicious about the use of "funny" cigarettes.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

Ex-Trumpet

I'm just jealous that I didn't come up with the idea for the show!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on December 28, 2012, 02:28:07 pm
I'm just jealous that I didn't come up with the idea for the show!

Yep......looks like Mr. Matt Moneymaker dreamed up a good one.  One of the best comedy's on TV. 

cal34

Has anybody on here ever seen Bobo drive on the show?
Ive seen everybody else drive on there but never Bobo.
He just sits in the back with that dog.  Gotta love his
squatch necklace and those goofy sightings reenactments
where the Bigfoot always growls.  The cgi crashes on
Ice Road truckers are pretty funny too.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: cal34 on December 29, 2012, 02:43:52 am
Has anybody on here ever seen Bobo drive on the show?
Ive seen everybody else drive on there but never Bobo.
He just sits in the back with that dog.  Gotta love his
squatch necklace and those goofy sightings reenactments
where the Bigfoot always growls.  The cgi crashes on
Ice Road truckers are pretty funny too.

Yeah, you are right, never seen Bobo behind the wheel. Could be the others don't trust him, or maybe his license is revoked.  They seem to usually keep both animals in the back seat....Bobo & the dog.
Funny thing.......never remember seeing any of them carrying a firearm out there.  Kind of odd, going around trying to find & call in a creature twice the size & strength as you, & nothing to defend yourself with. They probably are not really worried about running into a real Bigfoot.  I know that some of the places they go,  firearms may not be allowed....but surely not everywhere they go?  Or maybe they don't trust Bobo around firearms either.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: ScottFaldon on December 31, 2012, 09:06:31 am
If you get a chance watch their trip Down Under to Australia. Seems Bigfoots make surgically precise incisions when eating the innards of a goat.
And you don't? I thought that was standard procedure.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Albert Einswine

Quote from: ScottFaldon on December 31, 2012, 04:38:32 pm
Sadly, I'm a tad messy when disemboweling a goat with my teeth and hands. I really need to sharpen my incisors I guess.

Naw, man, you grow the thumbnail of the right hand longer and keep it honed to razor sharpness with a nice piece of Novaculite, just like the squatches do.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

tophawg19

you do it bruce lee style . gotta do it really fast too . otherwise you get blood splatter. while i do think there is something out there . they will never find it . and don't really want to . i hear that they have armed '' guards '' behind the camera's . any hunter can tell you , shouting , fireworks , drums etc will not attract any wild animal . wild animal bleats , dying rabbit , fawn bleats etc, are what you use to call carnivores .

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: ScottFaldon on December 31, 2012, 04:38:32 pm
Sadly, I'm a tad messy when disemboweling a goat with my teeth and hands. I really need to sharpen my incisors I guess.
The key is a long thunmbnail.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Eddie Goodson

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: ScottFaldon on January 19, 2013, 06:46:51 pm
If Stroud is doing a Bigfoot show, I won't miss an episode.
Surprised me when I found this. I will absolutely watch.

King TUSKankahamun

On several occasions when he was out in the woods for his shows or other wise Stroud has hinted at having visitors at night that he couldnt explain and finding things that suggest a bigfoot. He never comes out and says bigfoot but hints at it. I forgot where I read some of his journal entries but there are several times he writes about such things
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

Eddie Goodson

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: RazorPiggie            (Matt D) on October 11, 2013, 09:11:04 am
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bigfoot-existence-backed-dna-video-report-article-1.1473883

"A tissue sample believed by the researchers to have been taken from a real-life Bigfoot is seen. The hair is described as far more coarse like a horse's than a human's"

Really?  A "real-life Bigfoot?"   ;D

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but the journalism is absolutely hysterical!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ScottFaldon on October 11, 2013, 10:47:52 am
The videos from that "research" team are pretty dubious. They were able to sneak up on sleeping Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) and film them. All these decades of just glimpses of them, yet these folks can get within 20-30 feet of a sleeping one.

Then they released about a four-second clip of one's face ... which looks exactly like a well-done Chewbacca mask.

Actually, not a very well-done Chewbacca...or, Squatch has been paralyzed by too much botox!  :)

RazorPiggie

Quote from: ScottFaldon on October 11, 2013, 10:47:52 am
The videos from that "research" team are pretty dubious. They were able to sneak up on sleeping Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) and film them. All these decades of just glimpses of them, yet these folks can get within 20-30 feet of a sleeping one.

Then they released about a four-second clip of one's face ... which looks exactly like a well-done Chewbacca mask.

They've been doing it awhile. One clip was from 05. That's a lot of time in the woods from then til now.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Well, unless they have disbanded... guess the old crew from "Finding Bigfoot".....are hot on the trail, & will be on their way to Kentucky by now.  BoBo, his girlfriend Plain Jane, & Mr. Moneymaker,  should be ready to crank it up again.  The pressure will really be on this time, to find something.  Watching them beat on trees with sticks, & walk around in the woods all night doing stupid calls.... is not gonna work anymore.

cal34

I do alot of wildlife photography in wetlands either walking or in my kayak.  I was out in Grassy Lake (Bell Slough) last spring taking snake and heron pictures in my kayak.  The area over near Palarm creek is pretty thick and a boat can't get in there.  I fought through it with my kayak and started hearing monkey sounds just like the loud ones at the zoo when you walk in.  It sounded like it was about 50 yards away and very loud.  I went out there several times after that but not in that area.  It was just to brushy and to many logs in the water to get through there.  I read 2 reports on the bfro sight about the area,  One of some tracks in Grassy Lake and a sighting by a driver on I-40 by the bean fields between Conway and Morgan.  I also saw a beaver lodge out there in May of 2010 with 7 deer rib cages and bones on top of it and several raccoon, possum size rib cages.  Ive spent most of my free time in the woods for 29 years and can't figure out what put them there, hair and everything like they were ate there. In the area where the lodge is the water is deep year round and to many logs and trees to get a flat bottom in there.  Very strange

Albert Einswine

Quote from: cal34 on December 04, 2013, 01:33:34 am
I do alot of wildlife photography in wetlands either walking or in my kayak.  I was out in Grassy Lake (Bell Slough) last spring taking snake and heron pictures in my kayak.  The area over near Palarm creek is pretty thick and a boat can't get in there.  I fought through it with my kayak and started hearing monkey sounds just like the loud ones at the zoo when you walk in.  It sounded like it was about 50 yards away and very loud.  I went out there several times after that but not in that area.  It was just to brushy and to many logs in the water to get through there.  I read 2 reports on the bfro sight about the area,  One of some tracks in Grassy Lake and a sighting by a driver on I-40 by the bean fields between Conway and Morgan.  I also saw a beaver lodge out there in May of 2010 with 7 deer rib cages and bones on top of it and several raccoon, possum size rib cages.  Ive spent most of my free time in the woods for 29 years and can't figure out what put them there, hair and everything like they were ate there. In the area where the lodge is the water is deep year round and to many logs and trees to get a flat bottom in there.  Very strange

Did you snap some pics of the bones on the lodge?
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

cal34

Yes i got some pictures of them, I will have to dig through my computer.  There are over 250k pics on there.  Can't figure out what could have dragged them through the deep water, Alligator maybe?

cal34

Found one, What did this?  The water around this is deep and goes for at least a half mile in every direction.

[attachment deleted by admin]

cal34

Down load it, zoom in or whatever.  That is less than half of the lodge.  The whole lodge is covered with bones and hair.  Its not a great picture, its taken with a little superzoom i had in my bag.  I use my dslr and big lens for wildlife.

Eddie Goodson

Only manmade explanation I could give would be someone disposing of illegally killed deer remains, but no one would go that extreme location to do it. Could a beaver drag those parts someone dumped back to their lodge? I suppose. But how likely is that? There is just not an easy explanation.

Albert Einswine

Interesting pic, but I can't really tell from looking at it how many animals, if more than 1, are there. Could be that a deer wounded by a hunter swam out there and crawled up and died and was picked over by all manner of scavengers. Beavers were probably none too happy about it.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on December 05, 2013, 06:15:23 am
Only manmade explanation I could give would be someone disposing of illegally killed deer remains, but no one would go that extreme location to do it. Could a beaver drag those parts someone dumped back to their lodge? I suppose. But how likely is that? There is just not an easy explanation.

Highly unlikely as a beaver has no use for a carcass since they do not eat meat of any kind.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Hawgon

Quote from: Wayne Watson on December 05, 2013, 08:13:29 am
Highly unlikely as a beaver has no use for a carcass since they do not eat meat of any kind.

I'm not really arguing with you and I'm certainly not saying that the beavers put that stuff up there, but they are increasingly finding that just about anything will eat some amount of meat if it is there for the taking.  It is kind of a free protein is free protein kind of thing.  There is a vid somewhere out there of a doe deer chowing down on a dead bird.

cal34

There were other carcasses on the other side of the lodge, even smaller rib cages.  It was to thick to get a picture from that side.  It's so far out and always surrounded by deep water that it just doesn't make sense.  Some of the ribs in that pic appear to be broken or crushed. I have a crummy video that shows another set of remains on it.  I might put it on youtube later.

cal34

After this bad weather clears I'm gonna make another trip to that lodge in my kayak,  I will upload the video this wknd.  Wish i had a trailcam to put there.

ifghog

Quote from: cal34 on December 05, 2013, 12:20:27 pm
There were other carcasses on the other side of the lodge, even smaller rib cages.  It was to thick to get a picture from that side.  It's so far out and always surrounded by deep water that it just doesn't make sense.  Some of the ribs in that pic appear to be broken or crushed. I have a crummy video that shows another set of remains on it.  I might put it on youtube later.
I have to think Gator if it isn't a BF. People def didn't do that....

Hawgon

Quote from: ifghog on December 05, 2013, 12:32:19 pm
I have to think Gator if it isn't a BF. People def didn't do that....

Alligators don't eat that way.  They swallow things whole.  And what they can't swallow whole, they tear off chunks and swallow those whole.  That is what the death roll is about.  Often, if they get something big, they'll stash it under water and let it rot for a few days and soften up so that they can tear it up better.  If it is a gator, you wouldn't be finding large parts like that on top of a beaver damn.

tophawg19

true and the ribs would have been crushed by those powerful jaws . if it was a gator you'd see slide marks on the dam as well

Hawgon

There wouldn't be any ribs at all.  Gators digest bones, hair, teeth...everything.

Rzbakfromwaybak

Quote from: cal34 on December 05, 2013, 12:24:35 pm

After this bad weather clears I'm gonna make another trip to that lodge in my kayak,  I will upload the video this wknd.  Wish i had a trailcam to put there.

Well, if you do get one....& the remains of that trailcam end up on top of that lodge....you might want to find a new place to take pictures...

cal34

Quote from: Rzbakfromwaybak on December 05, 2013, 06:52:09 pm
Well, if you do get one....& the remains of that trailcam end up on top of that lodge....you might want to find a new place to take pictures...

Haha,  Well it's definately something out there that we can't figure out.  If I come across a Squatch I will get his picture.  Probably wouldn't go public because they would then close the area like the woodpecker ordeal.

DeltaBoy

There is something out there. Too many folks around the world have stories about them and those folks who did' t have reasons to lie.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

tophawg19

drawings all over the world , covering thousands of years,  all showing the same thing . Say something is there . Some scientists have discovered DNA samples that match those of a giant bear , extinct for 60,000 years . Could a bear have adapted into a bigfoot ? possible but i think it's closer to an ape family

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Hawgon on December 05, 2013, 08:50:32 am
I'm not really arguing with you and I'm certainly not saying that the beavers put that stuff up there, but they are increasingly finding that just about anything will eat some amount of meat if it is there for the taking.  It is kind of a free protein is free protein kind of thing.  There is a vid somewhere out there of a doe deer chowing down on a dead bird.

Once again, you know not of what you speak in regards to the beaver.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Hawgon

QuoteOnce again, you know not of what you speak in regards to the beaver.

Perhaps, you care to tell me again how little I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES0YQyqv4O0

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Hawgon on December 07, 2013, 08:29:48 pm
Perhaps, you care to tell me again how little I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES0YQyqv4O0

He obviously mistook it for a white aspen branch and chowed for a few minutes before realizing the mistake.

Hawgon

In an even stranger twist, researchers saw an alligator eating muscadines in 2011.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Hawgon on December 07, 2013, 08:43:01 pm
In an even stranger twist, researchers saw an alligator eating muscadines in 2011.

Which it had obviously mistaken for the low hanging testicles of a pack of gray squirrels...

Hawgon

Quote from: Albert Einswine on December 07, 2013, 08:44:55 pm

Which it had obviously mistaken for the low hanging testicles of a pack of gray squirrels...

I find the cods of the fox squirrel to be more like muscadines than those of the grey squirrel.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Hawgon on December 07, 2013, 08:47:45 pm
I find the cods of the fox squirrel to be more like muscadines than those of the grey squirrel.

Yes, I misspoke.