Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gus Bus

Started by RebelliousHog, January 01, 2018, 12:48:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelliousHog

How many from Aubie would be bailing off it if they lose to UCF today. Only 2nd quarter but UCF up 10-3.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

rljjr

I think at least one wheel would come completely off with no chance of repairing it for less than $60M.

Right now they're getting worked and I hear a lot of Boo Birds.

TeufelHog

Auburn getting their butts whipped in the trenches because they are making basic/fundamental mistakes.  Completely missing offensive blocking assignments like crazy.  Not whiffing, just completely not picking up their assigned man.

Großer Kriegschwein

The Aubie Admin better be delivering some black eyed peas and hog jowl to the daggum locker room at halftime. They are way past jelly sammich territory.
This is my non-signature signature.

onebadrubi

It is showing that UCF came to play, auburn thought they could come in and roll.  Well, Aubbie, your QB gave UCF the ball and they scored.  You can't move the ball against a defense that has been letting people score at will. 

Think Auburn fans are probably wishing Gus went to Arkansas now. hahah

Boarcephus

I'd imagine there are more than just a few Auburn fans who have bad case of buyers remorse about now.

I just know I'm a huge Scott Frost fan after this, win or lose.  He's the only coach I can remember who got his dream job but stayed with his team to see the season through.  I guessing felt he owed that much to his players and that says a ton about the character of the man.  Neither Mullin or Morris did that. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hogarusa

January 01, 2018, 01:32:16 pm #6 Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 02:07:19 pm by Hogarusa
SEC currently has 9 points of offense thru 7 quarters of football today. Hey, it just means more

SEC on a 41-0 run since this post 😎
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Hogarusa

Quote from: Boarcephus on January 01, 2018, 01:31:26 pm
I'd imagine there are more than just a few Auburn fans who have bad case of buyers remorse about now.

I just know I'm a huge Scott Frost fan after this, win or lose.  He's the only coach I can remember who got his dream job but stayed with his team to see the season through.  I guessing felt he owed that much to his players and that says a ton about the character of the man to.  Neither Mullin or Morris did that. 

UCF has a shot to beat a P5 team and finish its season undefeated on New Years Day. To say the least, lot more at stake than a 7-5 SMU in the Duck Callers Hillbilly exhibition Bowl.
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Dirty

Gus doesn't look happy!

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Dirty on January 01, 2018, 02:35:55 pm
Gus doesn't look happy!

He is though, thinking about that ca$h
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

snoblind

snoblind

snoblind