Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia...

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 23, 2017, 08:23:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

Wow.   They are looking like world beaters.   Chaney is calling a brilliant game, and Sam Pittman's offensive line is playing amazing.   I don't remember Pittman or Chaney being all that great when they were here.  Did I miss something?
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

jcbville

Their defense is on point. Also a good illustration of how "duel threat" isn't the great advantage it once was to good defenses now. DCs getting it figured out.

Youngsta71701

He don't have Beilema in his ear.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

HiggiePiggy

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

PonderinHog

tophawg19

Georgia is a loaded team. had you watched last year , you would have seen the same as here.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

LJHOG

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on September 23, 2017, 08:23:24 pm
Wow.   They are looking like world beaters.   Chaney is calling a brilliant game, and Sam Pittman's offensive line is playing amazing.   I don't remember Pittman or Chaney being all that great when they were here.  Did I miss something?
Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on September 23, 2017, 08:23:24 pm
No.  Well talent.