Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Impressive Crowd...

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 30, 2017, 02:35:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1highhog

WSPHOG

Quote from: hobhog on October 01, 2017, 07:28:28 pm
Only people who criticize crowds are the ones that don't go. It makes sense as people who go to the games tend to be more positive in general.

Bottom line- this team hasn't lost the fan base yet. WPS

N HOG

Quote from: 1highhog on October 01, 2017, 09:43:51 pm
Everywhere I looked in every section there were empty seats, and that's in every quarter, not just before the game, late in the 4th quarter like some of y'all are saying.  Even on some of the pictures posted, (by the way, you need to get a phone or camera that takes better quality pictures, those suck) you can see a lot of empty seats when the pictures are enlarged.

While it doesn't appear to be politically correct on here, you are correct. There were LOTS of empty seats on the lower west side where I sit.

I thought it was a pretty good crowd under the circumstances, but it was definitely closer to 50 than 60.

And, if you're not going to get there until the second quarter, why bother?

factchecker

Quote from: TrueBlue on October 01, 2017, 10:16:33 pm
Sad person you are. Keep being a hater. I bet you take a knee in your living room during games when they play the national anthem as well don't you? Liberal snowflakes are everywhere nowdays.

Nope.  I stand, remove my hat, and sing along..... at the game.  Get a nice flyover every once in a while.

Good job on moving this thread to the trash can.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ricepig

Quote from: 1highhog on October 01, 2017, 09:43:51 pm
Everywhere I looked in every section there were empty seats, and that's in every quarter, not just before the game, late in the 4th quarter like some of y'all are saying.  Even on some of the pictures posted, (by the way, you need to get a phone or camera that takes better quality pictures, those suck) you can see a lot of empty seats when the pictures are enlarged.

Not my camera, Richard, but there are empty seats all the time, or the concessions wouldn't be getting grilled. If you weren't there, then you're part of the problem and have no room to complain. If the camera pixel sucks so bad, how can you be sure there are empty seats, lol......

1highhog

Quote from: ricepig on October 02, 2017, 09:36:43 am
Not my camera, Richard, but there are empty seats all the time, or the concessions wouldn't be getting grilled. If you weren't there, then you're part of the problem and have no room to complain. If the camera pixel sucks so bad, how can you be sure there are empty seats, lol......

Because I was at the game jack.

ricepig

Quote from: 1highhog on October 02, 2017, 09:58:54 am
Because I was at the game jack.

Then you know there were 60-65,000 there.....

Hawg414

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 01, 2017, 07:37:13 pm
If you aren't at the game, don't bitch because other people aren't.

where is this post on EVERY single game at WMS the last 3 or 4 years?  hell there'll be 12 different threads of people whining from their couch.

1highhog

Quote from: ricepig on October 02, 2017, 10:54:17 am
Then you know there were 60-65,000 there.....

Nope, I got there early as I always do, I'm not a get out of the bed after 6AM kind of guy.  I got there in plenty of time to and empty Stadium and parking lot and it gradually did fill up to a decent crowd but well short of 60k.  I know how to count and I know how many seats are in the upper deck and also in the end zone, do you?  It doesn't really matter, because as soon as the crowd got to it's greatest size, it started leaving just as quick.

Dirty

Three straight losses will shrink the crowd size!

ricepig

Quote from: 1highhog on October 02, 2017, 02:10:47 pm
Nope, I got there early as I always do, I'm not a get out of the bed after 6AM kind of guy.  I got there in plenty of time to and empty Stadium and parking lot and it gradually did fill up to a decent crowd but well short of 60k.  I know how to count and I know how many seats are in the upper deck and also in the end zone, do you?  It doesn't really matter, because as soon as the crowd got to it's greatest size, it started leaving just as quick.

Sure do, who do you think has posted those numbers on here. Since you know how to count, spend the rest of the afternoon counting those on the west side, I'll let you count the east side tomorrow. There will be a grade on this, so do your best work.

1highhog

Quote from: ricepig on October 02, 2017, 03:21:35 pm
Sure do, who do you think has posted those numbers on here. Since you know how to count, spend the rest of the afternoon counting those on the west side, I'll let you count the east side tomorrow. There will be a grade on this, so do your best work.

I counted Saturday, I'm the teacher, you're the student.  And right now little Johnny, you're fail'n your math little mister.

ricepig

Quote from: 1highhog on October 02, 2017, 04:01:33 pm
I counted Saturday, I'm the teacher, you're the student.  And right now little Johnny, you're fail'n your math little mister.

Show your work by section, it's an incomplete grade, something I'm sure you've had before.