Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

9-9 gets us in because of our SOS

Started by checkraiser88, January 17, 2018, 10:24:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: checkraiser88 on January 17, 2018, 10:24:16 pm
Sad to even worry about making it in. We were looking at a 3 seed just a month ago
Maybe. But I doubt it. Okla St will win by double digits. That will hurt chances of NCAAT a lot as well as going .500 in SEC play. And I'm not sold on that. I expect 8-10.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: HoginMemphis on January 23, 2018, 11:23:45 am
Maybe. But I doubt it. Okla St will win by double digits. That will hurt chances of NCAAT a lot as well as going .500 in SEC play. And I'm not sold on that. I expect 8-10.

Arkansas has lost one home game all year and Okie State has lost every road game. If you think they will get anywhere close to winning by double digits you could make some serious coin.

hogsanity

Quote from: Adam Stokes on January 23, 2018, 12:07:00 pm
Arkansas has lost one home game all year and Okie State has lost every road game. If you think they will get anywhere close to winning by double digits you could make some serious coin.

The way the Hogs are playing D right now, even at home, anyone left on the schedule could win by double digits in BWA if the Hogs, more to the point, Macon and/or Barford have an off game.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Adam Stokes on January 23, 2018, 12:07:00 pm
LSU is 2-4 in SEC play. 1 of their 2 wins was a blow out at Ark. Nuff said.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

LumberBacks

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on January 17, 2018, 11:16:45 pm
I posted the following the other day.

at Florida   Loss
Ole Miss   Win
at Georgia   Loss
at Texas A&M   Loss
at LSU   Loss
South Carolina   Win
Vanderbilt   Win
at Ole Miss   Loss
Texas A&M   Win
Kentucky   Loss
at Alabama   Win
Auburn   Loss
at Missouri   Loss

We better start playing better defense, we better start shooting free throws better, we better start getting better bench production, and we better stop standing around and watching 2 players jack up shots (those 2 being Barford and Macon).
You are spot on, but I don't think we win at Bama.  The lack of execution of fundamentals that this team displays is amazing.  Let's start with the chest pass then graduate to the bounce pass.