Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gray haired lady??

Started by SkiulaterWPS, January 10, 2018, 10:34:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SkiulaterWPS

Who was the lady that looked like she was being thrown out tonight and why?

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

BroyledNutts

There was one of the officials that came in with a chip on his shoulder, tried to take over the game, and got jumped on very early by fans ... during the course of the game there was a stoppage in play, thanks to a horrible call by said official, and the fans started in on him ... he moved to court side near her, (due to everyone under our basket coming down hard on him) and apparently she said something to him that made her very popular ... he stepped off court with the ball, approached and officer standing nearby, and she was shown out by this ref's request ... someone said as I was walking out that she returned a little later, but I never saw her after the ejection.

hogginbama

Hmmm, so refs suck (not why we lost, just in general) and can't stand it when fans call them out on it? Seems legit.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.