Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Archbishop Rummel S/OLB Aaron Brule' reopens commitment

Started by jbcarol, December 25, 2017, 01:46:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vantage 8 dude

247Hog

Sounds like Georgia pulled a Saban.

Would be a nice pick up for us.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

31to6

Quote from: 247Hog on December 25, 2017, 02:52:14 pm
Sounds like Georgia pulled a Saban.

Would be a nice pick up for us.
I bet GA filled up and cut him loose. At least he has several weeks to find someplace to land—and with that offer list he will have to fight coaches off with a stick... 

Saban would have waited until NSD...

King Kong

JIHawg

jackflash

King Kong

Quote from: JIHawg on December 25, 2017, 11:23:14 pm
Are we in the hunt?

He and our coaches have recently started following each other on Twitter for what that is worth

ricepig

Quote from: King Kong on December 26, 2017, 08:36:33 am
He and our coaches have recently started following each other on Twitter for what that is worth

Our chances are better than when he was committed to Georgia, correct!!

parallaxpig

noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: ricepig on December 26, 2017, 08:38:41 am
Our chances are better than when he was committed to Georgia, correct!!

I'd say 10 to 12 percent...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

azhog10

This is the only positive to an early signing period. When schools pull a fast one Kate, it gives them an opportunity to find a spot to play.

Shorttimer

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

imtad16

247Hog

Hope coach can pull this one out.

On a side note...

A Vol fan is trying to bash us on his Twitter by saying Ar-Kansas. I don't get this at all. Why in the world do people think that's a clever insult.

When i see this posted, it just makes me assume the person posting is an idiot since Arkansas became a sate on June 15, 1836 and Kansas on January 29, 1861.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

rljjr

Quote from: 247Hog on December 26, 2017, 07:25:23 pm
Hope coach can pull this one out.

On a side note...

A Vol fan is trying to bash us on his Twitter by saying Ar-Kansas. I don't get this at all. Why in the world do people think that's a clever insult.

When i see this posted, it just makes me assume the person posting is an idiot since Arkansas became a sate on June 15, 1836 and Kansas on January 29, 1861.

Iffin' a Vol fan thinks he has any room to bash Arkansas then he's not worth paying attention to.

247Hog

Quote from: rljjr on December 26, 2017, 07:31:41 pm
Iffin' a Vol fan thinks he has any room to bash Arkansas then he's not worth paying attention to.

True but ive had several people the past few years make comments like that and never really understood it but suppose they're not bright enough to think of something better.

rljjr

Quote from: 247Hog on December 26, 2017, 07:34:03 pm
True but ive had several people the past few years make comments like that and never really understood it but suppose they're not bright enough to think of something better.

It's the "thing" to do. Poor little guys can't think of anything better. Bless their hearts.

RedyorNot

HardingHog

Brule is another member of the 2018 Kansas decommit class

Springfield_MO_Razorback

texas tush hog

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: texas tush hog on December 28, 2017, 09:34:42 am

No Michael Smith, no Louisiana recruits.
that is a ridiculous notion. we have a bunch of kids from his school. Biggest factor in recruiting is personal relationships.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang