Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's Going and Crowd Size

Started by hogsgolfpro, November 22, 2017, 11:52:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Athog

Quote from: Sho Nuff on November 22, 2017, 11:55:06 am
I think the crowd will be better than MSU.  I think those who were protesting CBB know that he is gone, time to support the team.

How sad is that?? I will be there!!

Jimmy

I don't see how there could be fewer students than there were for M-State, even considering the holiday.  The weather will be good and kickoff time allows Missouri fans to easily make a down and back day trip to F'ville.  Then there's the cheapo tickets online, so I'm predicting the number of Missouri fans will increase (actual) attendance to a little more than we had for State.  Also, MO is playing for a better bowl. 

trippigs

Not going but our seats will be filled.....go hogs

HogCard

I will be going.  My brother in law will be recognized as the hometown hero.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on November 22, 2017, 01:18:33 pm
I've told my son to speak with the seniors about what to do after the game. I told him that win or lose, the entire team should walk a circle around the lower level and thank he fans who come out.  The AD, the coach, they are the Razorbacks, the players are. They should stand talll and acknowledge those that still support them, look then in the eye and tell those same people that they expect better next season.

Another great post, Fan. And the feelings from the fans should be mutual, despite how this season has gone.

The players have had to endure more than we (fans) have this year. I remember how great I felt after the Ole Miss and CC wins...for the players. They fought through what I'm sure were questionable coaching decisions and made enough plays to come out on top. Maybe they can do that one more time tomorrow.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

3of5-2

I will be in Stuttgart for the duck calling contest, otherwise I would be there.

dagnamit

I will be mowing my yard other wise I would be there.

nobballconcept

To improve attendance tomorrow out the basketball game on the big screen

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: nobballconcept on November 23, 2017, 06:13:00 pm
To improve attendance tomorrow out the basketball game on the big screen

Didn't realize the basketball game was in the closet.

nobballconcept

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on November 22, 2017, 01:18:33 pm
I've told my son to speak with the seniors about what to do after the game. I told him that win or lose, the entire team should walk a circle around the lower level and thank he fans who come out.  The AD, the coach, they are the Razorbacks, the players are. They should stand talll and acknowledge those that still support them, look then in the eye and tell those same people that they expect better next season.

Agree 100%, will attend only my second game this year and I will be there for the players.

code red

Not going tried to give my tickets away to family....no mas.....live in Missouri so I ain't offering to Mizzou fans.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Großer Kriegschwein

This thread is short but impotent.

Lol.
This is my non-signature signature.

FayettevilleHog

There is a Hog football game, so I will be there.

Fay-hog

I'm going. I always go. I will cheer for BB and our entire team. Afterward...welll

longpig

Quote from: Jimmy on November 23, 2017, 10:05:01 am
I don't see how there could be fewer students than there were for M-State, even considering the holiday.  The weather will be good and kickoff time allows Missouri fans to easily make a down and back day trip to F'ville.  Then there's the cheapo tickets online, so I'm predicting the number of Missouri fans will increase (actual) attendance to a little more than we had for State.  Also, MO is playing for a better bowl.

Mizzou fans hardly show up for this game in Columbia, damn sure won't travel for it.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Porked Tongue

sowmonella

Quote from: dagnamit on November 23, 2017, 05:10:09 pm
I will be mowing my yard other wise I would be there.
Do you go to many games?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hogs777

Quote from: HogCard on November 23, 2017, 10:59:53 am
I will be going.  My brother in law will be recognized as the hometown hero.
That's awesome.  I'll be there with 3 kids to cheer for the team one more time this season.
GO HOGS!!!!

SooieGeneris

Quote from: allredhog on November 22, 2017, 12:39:26 pm
I will be there. I gave two away last week to a couple outside the stadium that had never been to a game before. I gave 3 away to this game. 

Better weather and senior day MIGHT bring in a better crowd.

Just trying to figure out what to put on my sign.  Am leaning toward THANK YOU SENIORS!  Goodbye Bret!

GO HOGS!! Beat Tigers!!

As for the sign: how about Can
                                     Bert
                                     Saturday!
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

AirWarren

Dominicanhog

Are they showing the basketball game on the big screens?

rzrbkman

My son and I will be driving 2 hours to be there, looking forward to cheering for the Hogs.

The_Iceman

stay home and watch the UNC game.

GaRazorbackFan

Student section will be empty, the crowd will be sparse. I don't see more than 30000

Hawgphish

Channel 11 just did a live remote and the place looks like a ghost town.  Sad.

hoghearted

Wish I could. Live out of state and work weekends. It's not just the game, it's the atmosphere and pageantry that also makes it worthwhile. Go Hogs! Thank you, Seniors!
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

WalHog2018

HOGTRAIN IS GOING TO BE FIRED UP TODAY. I THINK THE HOGS WIN. GONNA BEAT THE PC WARRIORS. THEY WILL PROBABLY TAKE A KNEE DURING THE ANTHEM. WOOOOO PIG

BR

A friend sent me this 30mins ago, they are setting up to tailgate...  In the Gardens
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: BR on November 24, 2017, 10:28:35 am
A friend sent me this 30mins ago, they are setting up to tailgate...  In the Grove

The Grove in Oxford is a long way away to tailgate for a game in Fayetteville........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

BR

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 24, 2017, 10:31:11 am
The Grove in Oxford is a long way away to tailgate for a game in Fayetteville........................
The Gardens ,  wow sorry big ass fingers typing to fast...   lol...   Time to go play Golf and drink..

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: WalHog2018 on November 24, 2017, 10:26:25 am
HOGTRAIN IS GOING TO BE FIRED UP TODAY. I THINK THE HOGS WIN. GONNA BEAT THE PC WARRIORS. THEY WILL PROBABLY TAKE A KNEE DURING THE ANTHEM. WOOOOO PIG

I though they were now called the PC putty cats....................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: BR on November 24, 2017, 10:31:53 am
The Gardens ,  wow sorry

Haha! Just having a little fun on a slow Friday.........

BR

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 24, 2017, 10:32:37 am
Haha! Just having a little fun on a slow Friday.........
I hear ya...   big ass fingers typing to fast...   lol...   Time to go play Golf and drink..   The Edmonson Brothers do put on a hell of a Tailgate meal..

BR

Zach and the Southern Hospitality Boys are getting ready

Cinco de Hogo

ToddW

Doesn't look like 50k to me maybe 40k but I think that is pushing it.
I bleed Cardinal, Go Hogs!

ToddW

I'm actually getting good cell coverage as well which I never do
I bleed Cardinal, Go Hogs!

popcornhog

Quote from: FayettevilleHog on November 23, 2017, 08:15:47 pm
There is a Hog football game, so I will be there.

I usually feel the same way, but even if I lived in NWA, I don't think I could've made this one with the hoop hogs playing UNC. Needed to be able to watch both today.
WPS

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: ToddW on November 24, 2017, 03:36:05 pm
Doesn't look like 50k to me maybe 40k but I think that is pushing it.

Well there isn't 50,000 now that's for sure, maybe 25-30,000.  The east side is still mostly full.

The Hawg Marshal

I'm glad I went, in spite of the final score.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on November 25, 2017, 10:24:47 am
I'm glad I went, in spite of the final score.

Yes I'm glad I made the commitment to get to Bielema's last game.  Dispite my opinions about his coaching abilities I don't harbor any ill will towards him.  It was a beautiful day, it was a good game even as we blew chances. 

Mostly I want to think the very generous fan who "gave" us tickets in east side outdoor club right on the 50, face value $125.00.  Thank you sir!