Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can we...

Started by Next1_04, November 17, 2017, 02:22:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Next1_04

have a stickied thread where all the new threads that include "I heard", "My friend heard", " I'm Hearing", "Is it true", "My Connections say", all in one spot? I know we are amidst a AD and potential coaching search but good god man. The entire MMQB is a plethora of regurgitated crap that has zero wheels to any of it.

Then again it is Hogville so I am probably just wasted 10 seconds posting this.

wildturkey8

Just the way it is going to be for awhile.

NuttinItUp

There is a forum for that stuff...

It is called the Trash...

Also, this thread just adds to the noise

Next1_04

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 17, 2017, 02:23:13 pm
There is a forum for that stuff...

It is called the Trash...

Also, this thread just adds to the noise

If my thread can help the cause of my above post then by all means, send it to the trash with the rest of it. Ill take one for the team.

moses_007

What you are seeing here are many newbies with less than 500 posts, many even under 100, who are trolling us with wild far-out ideas... things they've heard from their drinking buddies.

One of them last night even suggested Bielema for AD. 

Boardon Hamsay

Got a whole forum for it. Unofficial Coaching Search Forum Sponsored by Delta's Carpet and Bag Emporium
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Troll-ingmotor

Quote from: Next1_04 on November 17, 2017, 02:22:03 pm
have a stickied thread where all the new threads that include "I heard", "My friend heard", " I'm Hearing", "Is it true", "My Connections say", all in one spot? I know we are amidst a AD and potential coaching search but good god man. The entire MMQB is a plethora of regurgitated crap that has zero wheels to any of it.

Then again it is Hogville so I am probably just wasted 10 seconds posting this.

Oh you've probably wasted more than 10 seconds of your life.