Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Getting noticed

Started by BannerMountainMan, November 12, 2017, 09:14:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Many NCAA Insiders impressed

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hollywood_HOGan45

Samford was a good win. Destroying a program like bucknell will turn some heads.

HognitiveDissonance

Nice reviews by some national pundits.
Bucknell is a respected program and this game caught some eyes.

I like the senior combo and leadership of Macon/Barford. Seniors make a difference. They're more mature, more comfortable, not to mention they're trying to impress for the next level. No reason for them not to play hard and play well. As long as they're healthy, the Hogs would have a chance against anybody.

LRHawg

That was a senior-laden Bucknell team. Couldn't tell it today.

blu

Yeah, on paper, based on who they had returning vs us, this game should have been a lot more competitive. We have a chance this season to be really good. Couple things need to fall into place, but we have a chance.
"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

Rome26

The thing that impresses me the most is the fact that Bucknell made 11 3's and we still crushed them.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Rome26 on November 12, 2017, 10:05:59 pm
The thing that impresses me the most is the fact that Bucknell made 11 3's and we still crushed them.

Agree, I posted in the last game thread that we better watch the wing man in this game. We left the 3 open a few times more than I would like but we still managed to dominate the game overall.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

rzrbackramsfan

Other games tonight:

5 Kentucky 74
Vermont 69

11 Louisvile 72
George Mason 61

23 Seton Hall 75
Monmouth (beat Bucknell by 1) 65

lynbug

Well, so far our wins have been more impressive than Kentucky's.....so that' a good thing.  We seem to have so many weapons...and when you stop to realize that we're not even fully loaded yet....this year is looking like lots of fun.  If Gafford can reign in his fouls the sky's the limit.