Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (1-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Bucknell (0-1, 0-0 PL)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 12, 2017, 04:04:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

riccoar

rzrbackramsfan

Could we be speeding on our way to a crash course with UNC that they, in no way whatsoever, see coming? 

Porkette

These first two games were FUN! Enjoy seeing Holmes top it off and the other players excited for him.
GO HOGS GO!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: BentonvilleJeff on November 12, 2017, 07:02:48 pm
Solid win that will look good come tournament selection time.

This win with the margin should get attention. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

Shades from the past, Glory days, in the life of a Hog fan, I got moisture there on my cheek. There is hidden talent and potential on this team. Go HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

We just straight up punked two teams that could  make the tournament this year this weekend. Hog ball looking good my friends!
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ICEman

I love the stabilizing force of all of those seniors on the team.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

That was a fun game. The 3 by Holmes at the end was one of the best moments since the Qualls dunk to beat Kentucky. Hopefully the arena will fill back in this year. Would love to see a return to the glory days with a packed BWA!!

sigpooie

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson