Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Miss St players

Started by soso, November 11, 2017, 08:47:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

soso

Look at the difference in their physiques versus our players. Looks like our players have the same donut work out that I do while Miss St players look very solid.

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

mweston

It may be a done deal and the people who are doing the hiring may be out looking at prospective coaches and doing their research to see who would be the best fit, but they won't announce anything till they
1) Have a replacement in place that they know will sign
2) The end of the season in order to fly under the radar.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: soso on November 11, 2017, 08:47:00 pm
Look at the difference in their physiques versus our players. Looks like our players have the same donut work out that I do while Miss St players look very solid.
Player development...that's easy...

Ironhawg

They gave Bama all they could handle tonight.

colbs

Mullen IMO is the second best coach in the conference.

greasy_corner

Bobby P and Houston Dale would beat this state team with our current players next week.  Unfortunately, Dohbert won't have an answer, a clue, or any motivation. 

Paul

Quote from: soso on November 11, 2017, 08:47:00 pm
I noticed that too. Very telling

zebradynasty

I said it earlier in the season our players don't even look like other SEC players. How the heck did MState get the linemen they got both OL and DL?! ???