Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Samford Game Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, November 11, 2017, 08:21:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Highlights from the blowout last night, enjoy!

hogwood

Thank you! What a thrill that was! Everyone looked much improved and the freshmen are ready to contribute! Now if we can just get Thomas, Cook, and Garland playing like they were supposed to then I really think we can be an elite team.

HogFanWoody

Thanks for taking the time to do this
WPS Go HOGS!

Sapperhog

Great start to the season. I'm pumped for the PK 80 tourney to see how we stack up early on.

bigred223

hoglady

thanks for posting.
watched every minute last night - but I could watch last night's game over and over.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

rude1

Thanks!!! Well played game from tip to final horn.

Jborohog09

Quote from: zuko on November 11, 2017, 01:04:24 pm
Highlights, you have to be kidding. What do you expect. Arkansas Coach Anderson is in what, his 7th year so there darned sure has bot be highlights. The problem is that the highlights in the Samford game are the result of playing what amounts to a little better than a good  high school team. Arkansas makes the same mistake every year in Football and Basketball  and gets fed "Cupcake" teams to broaden their confidence, but it is a false confidence and it only ads to the greater disappointment when they run into good college teams. Lets see what happens after they play all of those setups. I can't wait.

Yawn. 

WPS501

Highlights, you have to be kidding. What do you expect. Arkansas Coach Anderson is in what, his 7th year so there darned sure has bot be highlights. The problem is that the highlights in the Samford game are the result of playing what amounts to a little better than a good  high school team. Arkansas makes the same mistake every year in Football and Basketball  and gets fed "Cupcake" teams to broaden their confidence, but it is a false confidence and it only ads to the greater disappointment when they run into good college teams. Lets see what happens after they play all of those setups. I can't wait.

just log off, man

bigred223

You don't know anything. This is a site for hog fans. We post things like highlight videos of a win on the site. Sorry you got triggered.

Fan701

Samford won 20 games last year, returned all starters, 12 of 13 players from last year's squad, and 97 per cent of their scoring.  They are preseason ranked number 20 in the mid-major poll.  They are expected to finish second or first in their conference.  How is that a "cupcake?"  Sure we should beat them.  We're very good.  That doesn't mean they're bad.  Kentucky opened the season against a respectable mid-major, too, Utah Valley, but I guess it's OK for Kentucky to do that since they're Kentucky.  We didn't open against Duke so we're pathetic. 

hawkhawg

Why are you on a site for Hog fans?

SemperFi

Missed the game so thanks for posting this. Reminded me of the old Nolan days...WOW!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

BrooklynRoss

Samford could easily be an NCAA tournament team. Also, this is our toughest off conference schedule in years. I don't actually think you're paying attention.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

TheRazorback500

Thanks, Jboro. I was on the road and had only the radio. We look pretty good.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Corkscrew Johnson

Trey Thompson had some great hands and vision. 

PonderinHog

Quote from: Corkscrew Johnson on November 12, 2017, 08:56:45 am
Trey Thompson had some great hands and vision.
I hope he didn't lose them...

FineAsSwine

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 12, 2017, 09:02:40 am
I hope he didn't lose them...

Thanks for the laugh. Now I can go back to obsessing over the game tonight but first I'll finish off a stack of banana pancakes with maple syrup, crispy bacon, country scrambled eggs and some really good coffee. Gotta get my energy up for the game.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Little Lady Back

Thanks so much for the highlights, Jboro! As always, great videos by you. 
#NolanRichardsonCourt