Next Game vs. Bucknell - PACK THE BUD!

Started by factchecker, November 10, 2017, 08:53:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

factchecker

Men's Basketball vs. Bucknell
Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 5:00 pm
Bud Walton Arena

Tickets:
https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AIBM%3AB17%3A04%3A&linkID=arkansas&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=MBI&cgc=

Parking Map:

Seats 3D:
http://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/university_arkansas/mens_basketball/#/

Fan Guide:
http://arkansasrazorbacks.com/pdf/mbasketball/2017-18/fan-guide.pdf?utm_source=AR.com&utm_medium=fan-guide-web&utm_campaign=2017-18-MBB-Tickets

Media Guide:
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/pdf/mbasketball/Media%20Guides/2017-18%20Media%20Guide.pdf
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

As I said in a previous thread:

The private parking across from the Bud (the houses) are gone.  They were torn down and they are currently preparing to build dorms in their place.

There are two new round-a-bouts as well.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

As always- feel free to visit the ticket section on hogville to buy tickets from fellow fans:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?board=8.0
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

daprospecta

Can someone with photoshop skills put Macon's face on the Lebron cigarette meme. I was thinking something along the lines of "Bucknell, thumbnail, Dan Quall, don't matter, hogs by 30."
Meme in question:

ShadowHawg

factchecker

Quote from: ShadowHawg on November 10, 2017, 08:57:06 pm
Got my tickets! Taking 4 more with me

Awesome!

I want to add that this thread is not a dig at those who can't make it to the game.  Life can provide many obstacles for us Razorback fans.

I just wanted to give everybody a couple of links for tickets and other information.

Woo Pig!
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

HawgnCorona

Quote from: daprospecta on November 10, 2017, 08:56:03 pm
Can someone with photoshop skills put Macon's face on the Lebron cigarette meme. I was thinking something along the lines of "Bucknell, thumbnail, Dan Quall, don't matter, hogs by 30."
Meme in question:

Now that's is some funny chit...hahahaha!!!

:) :) :) :)
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

factchecker

ADD:

You can make Sunday a 2-fer Razorback hoop bonanza:

The Lady Razorbacks play earlier and it's Sunday funday:

Women's Basketball vs. Samford
Sunday, November 12, 2017 at time TBA
Bud Walton Arena

SUNDAY FUN DAY
Every Sunday, children 12 and under receive free admission with a paying adult!

Admission is $5.00

https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AIBM%3AWB17%3A03%3A&linkID=arkansas&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=WBI&cgc=
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

azhog10

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

SardisHog

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

Hollywood_HOGan45

Not only come to the game but BRING ENERGY!!!!

Make the Bud great again.

King Kong

Quote from: azhog10 on November 10, 2017, 10:45:53 pm
They lost by 1 to Monmouth.

That's an impressive loss. For those that don't know Monmouth has been an excellent program the last few years

rzrbkman

The attendance may not be as good as it could have been because the 5 p.m. start time will conflict with many Sunday night church service times.

Letsroll1200

LSU had 11,856 at their game last night. We might not beat LSU today in football but Arkansas should be able to get 12,000 on a Sunday.

Soooie21

hawginbigd1

mizzou has the excitement back, first sellout since they played us in March 2013, announced 15,106. They may have been disappointed to come see Porter play 2 minutes LOL. They will not be a pushover anymore

bigred223

joeyself

November 11, 2017, 02:03:55 pm #18 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 03:51:04 pm by joeyself
Wow, the parking stinks.  Are there any shuttles running?

We've not gone to a game since Pelphery was coaching, so 7 or 8 years ago, I guess, and we had to park west of the football stadium.  I was thinking of going before I saw that map.

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

ShadowHawg

Quote from: azhog10 on November 10, 2017, 10:45:53 pm
They lost by 1 to Monmouth.

I watched it. They missed a ton of free throws. Even their 80% guy from last season shot less than 50% while being blistering hot behind the arc.

They won't be a pushover.

hawgball40

Quote from: ShadowHawg on November 11, 2017, 02:25:29 pm
I watched it. They missed a ton of free throws. Even their 80% guy from last season shot less than 50% while being blistering hot behind the arc.

They won't be a pushover.
If we dominate them the way we dominated Samford, is it safe to say the hogs are back? I think our team is much better than we could have imagined.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 11, 2017, 03:06:11 pm
If we dominate them the way we dominated Samford, is it safe to say the hogs are back? I think our team is much better than we could have imagined.

I would say they are the kind of team you might see in a 5/12 matchup.

If we dominate them, then it would be an encouraging sign of good things in the future of this season.

hawgball40

Quote from: ShadowHawg on November 11, 2017, 04:05:23 pm
I would say they are the kind of team you might see in a 5/12 matchup.

If we dominate them, then it would be an encouraging sign of good things in the future of this season.
I agree. Regardless, i think we have a tourney team. Only question is depth and experience but after last night i have faith in all 3 freshman that saw time. Even Gabe was better than I thought. Glad he's a hog, i think he's got a high ceiling.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 11, 2017, 04:48:48 pm
I agree. Regardless, i think we have a tourney team. Only question is depth and experience but after last night i have faith in all 3 freshman that saw time. Even Gabe was better than I thought. Glad he's a hog, i think he's got a high ceiling.

Based on last night alone, it's a safe bet that we should be a tourney team.

If we dominate Bucknell like we did Samford, then I believe we are a legit contender to win this conference.