Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roll Call!

Started by BannerMountainMan, November 07, 2017, 02:28:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Who all is going Friday night?? A good crowd might be just what the team needs to get going!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HognitiveDissonance

I hardly ever miss season openers.
There's something about opening night.
But it pains me that I will miss this one as I have to work Friday night.

Gerald Gilber

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 07, 2017, 02:28:18 pm
Who all is going Friday night?? A good crowd might be just what the team needs to get going!
count me in
Can we play all our games at home????

hawgball40

I'll be there with a party of 8 others. It's my 28th birthday on friday. Go hogs!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on November 07, 2017, 03:38:47 pm
I hardly ever miss season openers.
There's something about opening night.
But it pains me that I will miss this one as I have to work Friday night.

That's why you start working the sick angle now.  Start coughing a bit tomorrow.  Run around and work up a sweat before you go in, maybe where extra layer of clothes.  Gradually increase the symptoms then call in on Friday.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Razorhogger

I'm in and I can't wait!!!

cardsNhogs

I hope it is a good crowd of 10k plus but I highly doubt it. Wish I could make it but 5 hours away.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Got my tix yesterday, can't wait for Friday night.  Let's get it rocking.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

hawgball40

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 08, 2017, 08:54:03 am
Got my tix yesterday, can't wait for Friday night.  Let's get it rocking.
I wish we could sell it out. Would be awesome statement for our program IMO.

cardsNhogs

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 08, 2017, 10:02:04 am
I wish we could sell it out. Would be awesome statement for our program IMO.
8k at most

hawgball40

Quote from: cardsNhogs on November 08, 2017, 11:48:17 am
8k at most
I think you're wrong. I bought tickets and availability other than upperdeck was listed at low for most sections. lower bowl is close to selling out. whether that translates to attendance, i don't know. I bet we have atleast 10k there. I hope so.

TexasRazorback

In Texas but will be watching on ESPN3 if its streamable.

Razorod

Quote from: TexasRazorback on November 08, 2017, 01:37:16 pm
In Texas but will be watching on ESPN3 if its streamable.
Same exact scenario for me.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

WorfHog

Dwight_K_Shrute

10k would be a great crowd this early and on a Friday night..  It would be nice if they encouraged people in the upper deck to come down and fill empty seats in the lower bowl once the game started.  I've moved down several times.  If a person that has a ticket for that seat happens to come in late you just move to another vacant seat, no biggie.

theFlyingHog

I'm on call this week. In honor of my late grandfather I'll listen on the radio and watch the stream