Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Either Gators stink or Mizzou is dangerous

Started by GunnerHawg70, November 04, 2017, 12:05:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GunnerHawg70

Hate to say it but Mizzou is dangerous and Hogs defense doesn't match up well with Mizzou speed...I know that game is a ways away but ugh 😑

ipigsooie

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on November 04, 2017, 12:05:45 pm
Hate to say it but Mizzou is dangerous and Hogs defense doesn't match up well with Mizzou speed...I know that game is a ways away but ugh 😑

Both

HogPharmer

Well the Gators do stink... We proved that last year.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

The Hawg Marshal

Gators look horrible and are making Missouri look like playoff a team.

elksnort

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 04, 2017, 12:06:16 pm
Both
THIS.
Florida's defense is mentally broken down because their offense is so horrible but Missouri does know how to move the football

ricepig

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on November 04, 2017, 12:10:52 pm
Gators look horrible and are making Missouri look like playoff team.
Starting to look like a blowout in the making...Which leads me to believe that Hogs will be in trouble stopping Mizzou speed and aerial attack...

BDSCT51

Mizzou going to light us up like a pinball machine I'm afraid.
Bleeding Razorback Red

Sed76

That Missouri quarterback will torch our awesome 3-4 defense for 500 yards.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on November 04, 2017, 12:21:24 pm
Yes AIRMISERY AIRLINES will smoke us and yes FLORIDA does suck.   I've counted this as a loss for some time now, our offense won't keep up nor the defense stop them.
Mizzou QB Lock is dang good QB on a crappy team but I'm afraid he's gonna set a NCAA record in single game passing against Hogs defense...makes me sick even thinking about it... :puke:

Smashmouth2004

Bielema said you recruit your own problems and he has done just that!

HogPharmer

Quote from: Sed76 on November 04, 2017, 12:19:49 pm
That Missouri quarterback will torch our awesome 3-4 defense for 500 yards.

You can't say that 500 yards will be "tourching" our Defense when that's the going SEC average against our D.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

longpig

Mizzou's no name HC is pretty dang good and Shannon is a burnout that sucked as an HC before he was a burnout. Gators won't come back. 
Don't be scared, be smart.

HogPharmer

SoonerSooie

Quote from: BDSCT51 on November 04, 2017, 12:17:44 pm
Mizzou going to light us up like a pinball machine I'm afraid.

I have been saying this for several weeks. This does not bode well for the Hogs.

carolinahogger

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on November 04, 2017, 12:05:45 pm
Hate to say it but Mizzou is dangerous and Hogs defense doesn't match up well with Mizzou speed...

Ya think?  Did you watch the game last season?

HogPharmer

Quote from: carolinahogger on November 04, 2017, 12:47:32 pm
Ya think?  Did you watch the game last season?

Only the first half... I thought we did pretty well...

Martygit

Quote from: longpig on November 04, 2017, 12:35:33 pm
Mizzou's no name HC is pretty dang good and Shannon is a burnout that sucked as an HC before he was a burnout. Gators won't come back.

Gators trying to come back - 28 - 9 - Mizzou with a goal line stand to hold Fla to 3
RIP OTR, REV

The Hawg Marshal

hawgon

What a TD catch by the Missouri receiver!! They are going to light us up.

Dark Helmet Hog

Martygit

RIP OTR, REV

SPAL

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 04, 2017, 12:42:55 pm
What was the line on this game?

Tigers were -1(120) at time if kickoff. I think they opened -3

Paul

Ex-Trumpet

Didn't MoState score like 70 in the first half against Mizzou?  With all the talent in Fla, the fact the Gayters suck this bad is indefensible.

Swamp Donkey may be Hogs' next coach.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

JackTNHogfan

Missouri gonna beat us by 30.  Lock is gonna look like a heisman candidate.  Lol

Martygit

RIP OTR, REV

TNRazorbacker

Missouri is going to break the scoreboard playing us. We do not match up well. I think we have our only SEC win this season. Thank God for Mississippi. 

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on November 04, 2017, 01:42:47 pm
Missouri gonna beat us by 30.  Lock is gonna look like a heisman candidate.  Lol

He's gonna have to wait his turn.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hawg1221

I know I shouldn't rely on this info, but.. Both Arkansas and Florida played Texas A&M really close in losses and you have Missouri handing it to Florida. I don't know if that's a bad sign.

Vantage 8 dude

While I'm not totally sure about how good Missouri really is, I DO know that Florida stinks. They're barely going through the motions out there. Clearly waiting for the season to come to its merciful end. Can one imagine what a el stinko game that will be when the gators play FSU ??? Good gosh, that will be absolutely excruciating.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: hawg1221 on November 04, 2017, 01:52:22 pm
I know I shouldn't rely on this info, but.. Both Arkansas and Florida played Texas A&M really close in losses and you have Missouri handing it to Florida. I don't know if that's a bad sign.

Different weeks. Different mindsets and focus.  Impossible for a team to play with same focus and emotion every game.  A big reason upsets happen.   Florida players not focused at all.  Mizzou offense is dangerous though. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

The Hawg Marshal

Mizzou has some really good offensive talent. But Florida just seems like they don't really care to be there.

elksnort

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on November 04, 2017, 02:07:57 pm
Mizzou has some really good offensive talent. But Florida just seems like they don't really care to be there.
It happens to good defenses when their offense is so bad.
Florida will get a new coach and win again. What's our AD going to do?
I know. For another redundant thread.