Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Over/Under

Started by FineAsSwine, November 01, 2017, 02:01:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FineAsSwine

What do you think the over/under should be for Trey Thompson's season high in scoring. I would put the number at 15 and take the over because although Trey seems to still prefer letting others take the lead when it comes to scoring, I think there will be one game where he comes out of nowhere to score 20+ for the 1st and last time in his career and it will be a game we would have lost without his aberrant outburst.

So what do you think, over or under?
Hogs up! Covid down!

HoundHog

ala Michael Sanchez vs. Vandy?  I'm taking the under on this one. hope I'm wrong.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: HoundHog on November 01, 2017, 04:11:31 pm
ala Michael Sanchez vs. Vandy?  I'm taking the under on this one. hope I'm wrong.

I think that Trey could easily be a double digit scorer if he were more selfish, and I mean a lot more. He just doesn't look for his shot. I love how he sets other people up but I think he needs to get a little Anton and Macon in him in terms of shooting the ball.
Hogs up! Covid down!

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Hawg Red

Going under with this one.

Pumbaa

He's had double digits twice in his career at Arkansas I believe. I'll take the under. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Letsroll1200

widespreadsooie

What does it matter? He's not a scorer.

jdlew

I like him...would like him more if he was a junior....Mike wasted his freshman year...played something like 20 minutes the whole season...

HawgHeadCheese

I think he's capable. He finishes above average around the rim and has a decent mid range jumper. I just don't see there being a reason he has to score 20 though so under

razorback1829

Quote from: FineAsSwine on November 01, 2017, 02:01:03 pm
What do you think the over/under should be for Trey Thompson's season high in scoring. I would put the number at 15 and take the over because although Trey seems to still prefer letting others take the lead when it comes to scoring, I think there will be one game where he comes out of nowhere to score 20+ for the 1st and last time in his career and it will be a game we would have lost without his aberrant outburst.

So what do you think, over or under?

Under. Love Trey, but Big Dan is undeniable. His presence is already felt. Trust me.

rzrbackramsfan

Pinto

Quote from: FineAsSwine on November 01, 2017, 04:15:47 pm
I think that Trey could easily be a double digit scorer if he were more selfish, and I mean a lot more. He just doesn't look for his shot. I love how he sets other people up but I think he needs to get a little Anton and Macon in him in terms of shooting the ball.

More selfish and more confident

CPO Hog

Over 15
If Trey becomes a scoring threat this team can be really good. With that said, I think Mike will make him shoot more, and he gets hot a couple games.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: CPO Hog on November 02, 2017, 07:40:24 am
Over 15
If Trey becomes a scoring threat this team can be really good. With that said, I think Mike will make him shoot more, and he gets hot a couple games.

I'm with you on this.  Trey will score 15 or more at least 3 times. CMA is going to have to push him out of his comfort zone to do it though.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: razorback1829 on November 02, 2017, 12:01:54 am
Under. Love Trey, but Big Dan is undeniable. His presence is already felt. Trust me.

Big Dan is gonna have to learn to stay on the floor and not draw ticky-tack fouls or he will be very "deniable" on the bench.

chiti66