Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question for you guy's...

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, October 29, 2017, 07:02:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

If Khalil is put on medical hardship do you now bring in Justice early - 2018?
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

navyhog24

I don't see the point of it if he is only going to play half his first season. I think they should still try and go after a grad transfer just to help bring some kind of leadership to what will be a very young team next season.

hdturner

We should be set at point guard with Jalen & Keyshawn. Their is no need to rush Justice to campus.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Dominicanhog

If KG can't go, I think we'll look for a juco or grad T.. with 6 freshman coming in, a 7th really has your classes out of balance... though it will/does work out...

rzrbkman

Quote from: Dominicanhog on November 01, 2017, 06:53:37 am
If KG can't go, I think we'll look for a juco or grad T.. with 6 freshman coming in, a 7th really has your classes out of balance... though it will/does work out...

The classes are already out of balance pretty bad. 6 seniors on this year's team and then no seniors on next year's roster.

The_Iceman

Here is my fear: if garland can't play, you will be very young and inexperienced in 2018. Which sets up to have a huge 2019 year, except we could be hit with the departure of Gafford after his sophomore year, which could set us back again.

We need some things to fall our way. If so, we could see an Elite 8 run. If not, more of the same.

Letsroll1200

I think coach Fitz Hill has already said that Justice will be enrolling at Arkansas in January 2019.