Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'18 Reggie Chaney calls the Hogs! Story linked w/quotes, analysis ...

Started by Kevin McPherson, October 28, 2017, 04:45:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin McPherson

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Kevin McPherson

Pinto

Big get! He'll be playing in the game vs Sierra Canyon tomorrow right?

The_Iceman

2018 Projected Lineup:

PG - Harris / Emberey
SG - CJ Jones / Joe / Sills
SF - Hall / Phillips
PF - Bailey / Chaney / Gabe O.
C - Gafford / Henderson

Wild Card: Garland getting cleared to play (not likely from what I'm hearing).

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 28, 2017, 05:24:57 pm
2018 Projected Lineup:

PG - Harris / Emberey
SG - CJ Jones / Joe / Sills
SF - Hall / Phillips
PF - Bailey / Chaney / Gabe O.
C - Gafford / Henderson

Wild Card: Garland getting cleared to play (not likely from what I'm hearing).

I really hate it for Garland if he doesn't get cleared to play.

Kevin McPherson

Hogs' 18 class back in the national Top 10, at least according to 247Sports.com, which has UA at No. 9!

forrest city joe

Quote from: Kevin McPherson on October 28, 2017, 05:37:16 pm
Hogs' 18 class back in the national Top 10, at least according to 247Sports.com, which has UA at No. 9!
Love it.thanks for all your good work Kevin.this was a really big get for the program today.this class is unreal.

Kevin McPherson

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 28, 2017, 06:23:46 pm
Love it.thanks for all your good work Kevin.this was a really big get for the program today.this class is unreal.

Agreed, and thank you.

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on October 28, 2017, 05:31:44 pm
I really hate it for Garland if he doesn't get cleared to play.

True. But whatever is best for his health...Our prayers for the young man can do some good, yes?
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: HawgnCorona on October 28, 2017, 06:59:38 pm
True. But whatever is best for his health...Our prayers for the young man can do some good, yes?

Whatever is best for Garland.  There is more to life than basketball.  I'm 1 out of 2 when praying for someone's health this last month

forrest city joe

Quote from: HawgnCorona on October 28, 2017, 06:59:38 pm
+1000. prayers for him and his family.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on October 28, 2017, 07:16:40 pm
Whatever is best for Garland.  There is more to life than basketball.  I'm 1 out of 2 when praying for someone's health this last month

True again. But there is strength in numbers. So we can all agree on that one thing, Im sure.

HawgnCorona

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: HawgnCorona on October 28, 2017, 07:28:19 pm
True again. But there is strength in numbers. So we can all agree on that one thing, Im sure.

Yes we can

rusvegashog

The_Iceman

Kevin McPherson

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Kevin McPherson on October 28, 2017, 08:40:05 pm
Really quick and nimble, he's explosive before he ever gets into his jump. Like him a lot!

How tall is he? I know what he is listed at but how correct are they?

HawgHeadCheese

Dayum!!! I had no idea he was that aggressive and explosive. I'm so hype!!! Let's go Hogs

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

HognitiveDissonance

This was a great pickup.

Chaney was the guy I had eyes on the most, to fill out the needs of the class, as an inside bruiser and banger. Hogs needed more muscle inside with the recent commitments, which were more guard/wing oriented.

Perfect complement to the others.

Very solid class. No elite talent, but all project to be 4-year guys, on paper. And the Arkansas kids like Joe tend to be underrated.

onebadrubi

What was the guys name we got out of Texas in the pelphrey recruiting class with madden and young? 

King Kong

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 30, 2017, 08:31:45 pm
What was the guys name we got out of Texas in the pelphrey recruiting class with madden and young?

Abron

The_Iceman

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"