Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One last chance

Started by bigpigpimpin, September 20, 2017, 08:51:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

I'm on the ledge but haven't jumped. This is it for me though. I think many fans feel the same way. Win this game and I may grumble still some but I will back away from the ledge. Lose, and I'm done until changes are made.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on September 20, 2017, 08:51:43 pm
I'm on the ledge but haven't jumped. This is it for me though. I think many fans feel the same way. Win this game and I may grumble still some but I will back away from the ledge. Lose, and I'm done until changes are made.

Beating a demoralized and beat up A&M will change nothing. He will win a couple and then the mind numbing losses. Those will always be there.

Fact is, we will probably win this game. He will finally get the A&M monkey off his back. Will be 2-1, 1-0 in the SEC. Hogville will have a different feel...posts will be positive....but it won't change a thing....because I have seen this play before...We will act like we just won the SEC...Bret will too and soon, like the cat ate the canary...a game where we didn't even get out of bed....

PRJ

woodrow hog call

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on September 20, 2017, 09:02:43 pm
Beating a demoralized and beat up A&M will change nothing. He will win a couple and then the mind numbing losses. Those will always be there.

Fact is, we will probably win this game. He will finally get the A&M monkey off his back. Will be 2-1, 1-0 in the SEC. Hogville will have a different feel...posts will be positive....but it won't change a thing....because I have seen this play before...We will act like we just won the SEC...Bret will too and soon, like the cat ate the canary...a game where we didn't even get out of bed....

PRJ

Then why don't two hold hands and both go together ?
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Porkchop#1

Do we have to play Auburn again this season?

davglo35

The only way we beat Tamu is if our passing game clicks. If not they will just stack the box and darn down the run. We cant kick field goals or return KOs for TDs or even good field position. If the recievers and AA can get on the same page we have a chance.

PorkRinds

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on September 20, 2017, 09:02:43 pm

PRJ

There's some poetry in those words.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: woodrow hog call on September 20, 2017, 09:05:48 pm

Then why don't two hold hands and both go together ?

Because a one night stand most of the time doesn't equal skyrockets in flight....

PRJ

BigE_23

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on September 20, 2017, 09:07:06 pm
Do we have to play Auburn again this season?

this...why wasn't a 53 point ass-whooping on national tv in the guy's 4th year enough to realize he's not ever going to get it done??

GoHogs1091

When Texas A&M lost that game to UCLA, it made our game with A&M a lot more tougher to win.

Sumlin is coaching for his job survival.

Bielema is coaching under the blanket/protection of an excessive undeserved buyout.

There is more of a sense of urgency for A&M.