Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Honest predictions for Texas A&M

Started by hogz11, September 20, 2017, 11:49:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Swestwill66

Quote from: Swestwill66 on September 21, 2017, 06:27:45 pm
Here's a scenario that "could " happen. The HOGS are down by 1,there's 10 seconds on the clock. HOGS try a field goal and hit it! But wait,Bret called a timeout freezing our kicker .He misses on next attempt.

Aggies immediately fire Sumlin and hire Bret  on the spot  for it is the greatest coaching move they have ever seen.

MuskogeeHogFan

Before the season I suggested that this would be a 34-27 Razorback win. Now I'm thinking that it might be more like a 24-17 or 24-20 Hog win, provided that the offense (and WR's) show up for the game.
Go Hogs Go!

grassroothog

HamSammich

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on September 21, 2017, 06:42:58 pm
Before the season I suggested that this would be a 34-27 Razorback win. Now I'm thinking that it might be more like a 24-17 or 24-20 Hog win, provided that the offense (and WR's) show up for the game.

Help me out here... how is that a prediction?

It's like me saying I'll win the lottery if 11 22 33 44 55 and 7 hit tomorrow.

Answer with out qualifiers.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on September 21, 2017, 06:42:58 pm

please,please,please

Hog N Bama

34-14 Aggies   Aggies defense lives in our backfield. Our defense wears out

Mr. Porkleone

presidenthog

Yamahog

North hog

We will get out of offensive slump and defense will be even better...28-10 Hogs

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

jacobp

35-20 arkansas, start of 3 straight wins

fullfan

Al Boarland

Too close to call, but CBB will learn a lot about the team and he will say they have a different vibe going into the next game.

Letsroll1200

redleg

Arkansas must win this game, and I think this is the year they finally beat A&M to break a 5 game losing streak to the Aggies. I'll take the Hogs to win, 38-24...and that includes two second half TDs!

Here's what Wally Hall says:
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/sep/22/how-about-two-arkansas-victories-in-tex/
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Dirty

bhogs05

Hogs 31
Aggies 21

I have felt all week that we will come out and play well tomorrow, plus we are due for a win against the ags

Polecat

I just have a feeling this is a game the Hogs win. Just like I predicted the TCU game would be a loss.
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Hogwild

RzRbAcK18

Quickdraw

Aggies win no matter the numbers. Sumlin 4 / BB 0    "Sumlin got BB's #"

longpig

September 22, 2017, 12:41:12 pm #122 Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 01:24:06 pm by longpig
 Jabba the Kurt continuously punishing the O line with his presence between 3 and outs . 

Aggies 21

Hogs 7
Don't be scared, be smart.

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

moses_007

If CBB finally beats A&M this year, he will have to do it with his defense since our offense stinks.  As Broyles used to say, the defense will have to "rise to the occasion."

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

HogimusMaximus

hogfansince79

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

DLUXHOG

Saturday, September 23, 11:00 AM the world is going to end....  Hogs!   Bring it on A&M as the Hogs are going to kick you into the next century!  WPS!!!
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

pughog

LZH

Quote from: pughog on September 22, 2017, 05:34:13 pm
45-17 (not us) :'(

God forbid if this happens, Jeff Long will no longer have the choice whether to keep Bielema or not. Things are getting pretty nasty amongst a few higher-ups.

Muskliketusk

Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Ex-Trumpet

It's getting closer to kickoff, my glasses are becoming more and more cardinal...Hogs win by double digit margin.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Hog N Bama

Quote from: LZH on September 22, 2017, 05:56:58 pm
God forbid if this happens, Jeff Long will no longer have the choice whether to keep Bielema or not. Things are getting pretty nasty amongst a few higher-ups.
I guarantee you Frank Broyles would fire Bielema before his post game press conference

Hogs-n-Roses

Rayzback

September 23, 2017, 01:20:04 am #135 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 01:47:10 am by Rayzback
Hogs win :)
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

JOKERHOG

My heart says 31-30 Hogs
My brain says 38-17 Aggies
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

jgphillips3

Arkansas 28, A&M 27

There couldn't be a better time for us to play the worst team in the West.

Großer Kriegschwein

Honest predictions again?

Lol.

One team will win. But I think both teams in this game end up losing in some fashion.
This is my non-signature signature.

HognotinMemphis

Fans still do not get it even after last year and after the TCU game, which the team had 9 months to prepare for. What do they not get? That this team's talent is below average. They may make it look competitive for a half but they do not have the talent and depth to compete at the SEC level for a full game.

Texas A&M is a 2 1/2 point favorite. How they are no more of a favorite than that is amazing to me. Vegas has this one right but not by the right margin. A&M will win by 2 TD's. Hogs' offense is terrible. Hogs will be lucky to score 17 on offense. They better hope to score on defense. Final score: A&M - 31  Ark - 13

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

fieldturf

Swestwill66

Hogs stack the line forcing Mond to try and beat them with his arm. Eons has very creative plays called. HOGS win 28-27 !!

elksnort

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 20, 2017, 12:02:45 pm
If we lose this game the little amount of faith I have in the current coaching staff will be gone. I'm hoping they right the ship.
I could not agree with you more. I'm going to say that we will somehow win this game.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Swestwill66 on September 23, 2017, 10:00:52 am
Hogs stack the line forcing Mond to try and beat them with his arm. Eons has very creative plays called. HOGS win 28-27 !!
when has an Arkansas defense ever stacked the line? That is not what we ever do even if the situation begs for it.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Swestwill66

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 23, 2017, 10:01:32 am
when has an Arkansas defense ever stacked the line? That is not what we ever do even if the situation begs for it.

New DC ! New ideas, maybe ? One can hope.

Deep Shoat

I predict those who hate CBB will be unhappy after the game.  I further predict they will spend a season in miserable silence as the team rallies and grows throughout the season, only losing further contests to Alabama, thereby losing to the SEC and Big 12 champs on their way to a NYD bowl.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Großer Kriegschwein

I see this game as the beginning of the end for Bret.

Best opportunity for beating them and breaking that embarrassing streak of losses.

This year it's the offense that blows it. We'll be unable to throw the ball when we have to, our running game will be pedestrian.

We lose 21-7.

I don't hate Bret, but something always seems to be lacking in this game.

Swestwill66

Quote from: Deep Shoat on September 23, 2017, 10:11:20 am
I predict those who hate CBB will be unhappy after the game.  I further predict they will spend a season in miserable silence as the team rallies and grows throughout the season, only losing further contests to Alabama, thereby losing to the SEC and Big 12 champs on their way to a NYD bowl.

Would love for that to happen!!!!!

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Deep Shoat on September 23, 2017, 10:11:20 am
Interesting how some automatically assign "hate" to fans who think a coach should move on or be moved on. How could anyone hate Bielema? I can see how they could hate Nutt but not Bielema. I didn't have any hate for John L or for Danny Ford but they did not work out. Ford did better in SEC play than Bielema did in first 4 years and unless Bielema goes 7-1 this year, Ford did better than Bielema through 5 years. Ford was fired after 5 seasons and Bielema will be too.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 23, 2017, 10:16:18 am
Interesting how some automatically assign "hate" to fans who think a coach should move on or be moved on. How could anyone hate Bielema? I can see how they could hate Nutt but not Bielema. I didn't have any hate for John L or for Danny Ford but they did not work out. Ford did better in SEC play than Bielema did in first 4 years and unless Bielema goes 7-1 this year, Ford did better than Bielema through 5 years. Ford was fired after 5 seasons and Bielema will be too.

It's not about hate for a person.

I was an ardent Bielema supporter (not a fan of his, I am a Razorback fan).

This game, just like the TCU game, is winnable. If he doesn't, then that is one more that should be looked at in the "end of season" performance review with the AD. There should be "much weight" put on the result of this game.