Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many people want Bielema fired now????

Started by Hogtied85, December 29, 2016, 09:36:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

covert

56-3 to Auburn was end of the line for me.

elviscat

Stop buying tickets and going to the games. Then watch the house cleaning begin. Clean house from JF all the way down. It's time to bring tradition and legacy back to the hill.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

pigskenG

68 years a Razorbacker.  Keep Coach Bielema.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

FWF79

jst01

who went and found this thread from 9 months ago???  So weird.

pigture perfect

I want us to keep CBB. I'll not turn into a snowflake over a loss here and there. It will need to get much worse for me.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

PORKULATOR

Quote from: FWF79 on September 14, 2017, 02:35:10 pm
Gotta fire Long to get Briles

You are disgusting if you would consider rooting for anything that man did. He knew what his players were doing and kept it swept under the rug. I have daughters and that alone is enough to never want him to set foot on the Fayetteville campus. Grow up boy.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: pigture perfect on September 14, 2017, 03:05:37 pm
I want us to keep CBB. I'll not turn into a snowflake over a loss here and there. It will need to get much worse for me.
agreed but there isn't a lot of us.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HotlantaHog

Not now. You wait until the end of the season or at least until the season has played out in way so the outcome for the season is clear... meaning if Hogs get to a a record of 2-6 you don't have to wait until the very end to make a change though you could.

I think Hogs beat Texas A&M ... it's a little early to throw in the towel on the season.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: jst01 on September 14, 2017, 02:37:01 pm
who went and found this thread from 9 months ago???  So weird.
Like it was started last Saturday night.    Not weird at all, because nothing has changed.   Same BB. Same bad football.

jacobp

Quote from: pigture perfect on September 14, 2017, 03:05:37 pm
I agree. I'm starting to doubt whether or not he'll get it done but I'm supporting him and hoping he does.
I'll never understand all the vitriol. It's not worth it

GuvHog

Quote from: HotlantaHog on September 14, 2017, 03:44:35 pm
Not now. You wait until the end of the season or at least until the season has played out in way so the outcome for the season is clear... meaning if Hogs get to a a record of 2-6 you don't have to wait until the very end to make a change though you could.

I think Hogs beat Texas A&M ... it's a little early to throw in the towel on the season.

Agreed but as far as I'm concerned, Long should be canned ASAP.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

LittlePigMan

HawgHawk

toxichog

You don't fire a coach ( in college) in the middle of the season.  You let the season play out, and if the results are not acceptable you make a change then.........assuming you can get some bodies to come up with the 12 million.  Firing a coach in the middle of a college season does way more harm than good.  Potential candidates for the job don't think highly of it either.......no use shooting yourself in the foot.

In this particular situation, I would let BB go right now if not for the buyout being so expensive.  I would promote Enos and see what he has got.  Might keep him, might not.  I suspect Enos is pretty good HC material.  I want to believe he is being ruined by BB.  Either way I would as soon Enos waste the next 10 games as BB.  That way I can weed him out of contention if he cannot show promise.  If I am correct and he is good, we are ahead 10 games. 

Cletus

I do. I'm beginning to think the hogs will go 0'fer in conference play. 3+12 does not, and can not equal 16.
See, what had happened was........

Cletus

Quote from: 12247 on September 14, 2017, 08:26:01 pm
In this particular situation, I would let BB go right now if not for the buyout being so expensive.  I would promote Enos and see what he has got.  Might keep him, might not.  I suspect Enos is pretty good HC material.  I want to believe he is being ruined by BB.  Either way I would as soon Enos waste the next 10 games as BB.  That way I can weed him out of contention if he cannot show promise.  If I am correct and he is good, we are ahead 10 games. 

Yep, but screw the buyout.
See, what had happened was........

thebignasty

honestly clicked on this thread because I figured Cletus wanted Bert out of here and just wanted to see if I was right.

DLUXHOG

Keep both of them.   This will work out folks...
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

hogcard1964

I'm a loser.  ...I enjoy losing to teams we should beat and getting blown out.  So I say keep them both.   :D