Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey DeltaBoy!

Started by snoblind, September 12, 2017, 02:42:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

Joe from Avoca' s imitation of Jeff Long the other day was take show gold.

spe450

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on September 13, 2017, 09:23:26 pm
sorry, but this thread is just kind of lame IMO

The hell is this guy?

PorkRinds

spe450

DeltaBoy

September 14, 2017, 08:22:22 am #54 Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 09:08:31 am by DeltaBoy
Even at 51 I am still amazed how country I sound on the Radio .
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 14, 2017, 08:22:22 am
Even at 51 I am still amazed how county I sound on the Radio .

Which county? Ashley? Desha? Polk?

bp

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 14, 2017, 08:28:36 am

bp

I was going to ask if it was Madison, Crawford, Yell, or Craighead.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 14, 2017, 08:28:36 am

bp

"Pat, can I have an R?" 

Monroe County would be the home of DB.

jkstock04

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 13, 2017, 08:37:33 pm
Joe from Avoca
I missed delta but I think I may have caught this one. I believe this was the one where Bo went on a rant defending Jeff Long and throwing out all the AD of the year accolades and such he achieved by firing Petrino.

Anyways, he told the guy Jeff Long was a former defensive back who played college ball. This was actually news to me. I figured his late teens and early 20s would be spent in a fancy colonial style home on the outskirts of some place like Baaston Massachusetts.

He encouraged Joe and everyone listening to google jeff Long and view images and see what popped up and see if you still think he's a limp wristed fairy man. I actually got curious enough to do this...only thing that popped up was some steroid freak body builder guy. If that's jeff long that's news to me. evidently Bo thinks our Jeff Long is a former Arnold Swarzenegger.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Lanny

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 14, 2017, 08:22:22 am
Even at 51 I am still amazed how country I sound on the Radio .
You sound fine, keep being yourself my friend
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

DeltaBoy

September 14, 2017, 09:26:45 am #61 Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 10:51:37 am by DeltaBoy
Quote from: Lanny on September 14, 2017, 09:25:13 am
You sound fine, keep being yourself my friend

Tell Jay Jones Hi for me.

spe450

Quote from: jkstock04 on September 14, 2017, 09:18:14 am
I missed delta but I think I may have caught this one. I believe this was the one where Bo went on a rant defending Jeff Long and throwing out all the AD of the year accolades and such he achieved by firing Petrino.

Anyways, he told the guy Jeff Long was a former defensive back who played college ball. This was actually news to me. I figured his late teens and early 20s would be spent in a fancy colonial style home on the outskirts of some place like Baaston Massachusetts.

He encouraged Joe and everyone listening to google jeff Long and view images and see what popped up and see if you still think he's a limp wristed fairy man. I actually got curious enough to do this...only thing that popped up was some steroid freak body builder guy. If that's jeff long that's news to me. evidently Bo thinks our Jeff Long is a former Arnold Swarzenegger.

I'd take the give and take between Bo and Avoca Joe with a grain of salt.  He's a character.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Lanny on September 14, 2017, 09:39:46 am
Jay Jones, keep calling in

Dang auto correct ,. I never will forget being on the Hogville Cafe at the TV station with Jay.

DeltaBoy

Well I made the best of Bo this afternoon!!! Woo Pig!

GolfnHog

Quote from: The Chief on September 14, 2017, 08:30:30 am
I was going to ask if it was Madison, Crawford, Yell, or Craighead.

Dammit Chief why you go and throw Yell County in the fray? You tryin to bring the Rev out of retirement?
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

thebignasty

Caught it today. Hot damn.
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes