Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trash talking

Started by #1 STUNNA, February 27, 2017, 12:31:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#1 STUNNA

Noticed the LSU RB and some of the Hog defense have been going at it on some instgram posts.

younghog

GO HOGS

#1 STUNNA

#1 STUNNA

younghog

GO HOGS

rhames

UH OH I NEED MY SAFE SPACE
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Bacon_Bitz

RazorPiggie

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 27, 2017, 03:50:59 pm
I'm so lost.
Guice posted a video and tagged Odell Beckham Jr. He has asked him if that was how you were suppose to finish a run. The video was of him running over Coley.

Coley then posted a video asking him the same thing. The video was him leveling guide on about a 5 yard run.

Then Guice posted another video of his 90+ yard run.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

CabotHog87

Sounds like healthy competition to me.

Vantage 8 dude

Let it go. Get 'em next time.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Maybe one of em will post that clip of bijhon Jackson dropping fournette in the backfield and tearing his ankle up
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on February 28, 2017, 01:13:06 am
Guice posted a video and tagged Odell Beckham Jr. He has asked him if that was how you were suppose to finish a run. The video was of him running over Coley.

Coley then posted a video asking him the same thing. The video was him leveling guide on about a 5 yard run.

Then Guice posted another video of his 90+ yard run.

Thanks!