Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Les or Urban?

Started by TulsaHawg, October 13, 2005, 09:46:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

Which of the newby coaches do you want to see win?

e_dub

sooie dog

Flatline

TulsaHogFan

Yea, i could really care less, i would love to see HDN get a win, but i think the other team is going to remember that we have a game.

dirty stanchez

Rocky&Boarwinkle

I don't care unless they are playing fat Phil.  Then I want them to beat him like a drum. ;)

Adam Stokes

Meyer, I liked him at Utah.

Theolesnort

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on October 13, 2005, 10:56:22 am
I don't care unless they are playing fat Phil. Then I want them to beat him like a drum. ;)
ditto
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

e_dub

Quote from: Rocky&Boarwinkle on October 13, 2005, 10:56:22 am
I don't care unless they are playing fat Phil. Then I want them to beat him like a drum. ;)

Preferably with a fatal heart attack coming at the conclusion on national TV so i can see it.

Kevin n Hog Heaven

Its kinda funny. In the long run LSU ended up with a HDN with the hiring of Les. I go with Meyer

McKdaddy

Urban, as you know T-Hawg I hate oSu.  Les appeared to be too cocksure for his own good.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

jabohog

Don't really matter to me but, it tickled me to see Bama welcome Meyer to the SEC.

dawgsnhawgs

i hope they both do horrible

Razorback Jedi

McKdaddy

Quote from: TaintNuttinToIt on October 13, 2005, 03:56:19 pm
i would like to see both successful in their first year and increasingly less so as the years progress so that their rabid fan bases slowly learn to accept mediocrity by about year eight of their tenures. Then we'll be on a level playing field.
lmao  ;D
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin