Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

R.I.P. Arkansas Razorbacks 1994-2005

Started by JamesWParks, October 12, 2005, 07:09:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesWParks

I'm sorry guys, I can't do it anymore.  It's been boiling up for a while, and now it has reached a breaking point for me.  I'm taking my Arkansas t-shirts and memoribilia, throwing it in a box, and burying it in the yard.

First of all, I am not a fairweather fan.  I am only 19 years old, and the farthest memory I have of Arkansas are from the 1994 national championship team when I was 7, going on 8.  Let's just say I've never been a big fan of Razorback football because of great wins and success, because it just hasn't been there.  There hasn't been any "fair" weather. 

I don't mind being a fan of a losing team, I really don't.  I was a fan of the Bowling Green Falcons long before Urban Meyer came around, and needless to say those weren't great days.  I am a bigtime Colorado State fan, and these are easily the worst years I've ever seen for them.  My high school?  Van Buren Pointers, arguably the worst in AAAAA in the past 5 years.  I'm used to losing, that doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is the total lack of effort on the University to even recognize their might be a problem.  Whether it be secretaries keeping letters from Broyles, or Broyles just being senile, they just don't get the big picture.  Houston Nutt is not an SEC caliber football coach.  Arkansas hired him as a 4-7 coach from Boise State, in his one and only season.  Granted, Boise State was only in their second year of 1A status, but still... is 4-7 at a low mid-major (at that time of course) good enough to coach an SEC school? 

And what drives me even more is how so much of the Arkansas media obviously sucks up the University and will never make them look bad.  It's just horrible journalism.  A sports journalist should NEVER have to make an excuse for the University (See Wally Hall, Otis Kirk, Bo Mattingly, etc.)  I don't want to hear about some ridiculous investigation before Houston Nutt even coached a game here.  He's had 8 years, at a real University who is interested in winning, this excuse just plain wouldn't stand. 

But hey, what can the media do?  It's a biased state.  It's a weird state.  It has passionate Razorback fans all over, and the actual University isn't near the largest city (Little Rock).  Arkansas has no professional team, and no other major college teams.  Look SEC and the in-state rivals they deal with:  Alabama and Auburn in Alabama, Miss State, Ole Miss, Southern Miss in Mississippi, Kentucky and Louisville in Kentucky, Georgia and Georgia Tech in Georgia, Florida, Florida State, Miami in Florida, Tennessee and Vanberbilt in Tennessee, South Carolina and Clemson.  LSU and Arkansas are the only 2 without two big conference in-state teams.

ALL but 2 have other big conference D1 teams in state, and Arkansas is one of them... it's cross state mate is in the Sun Belt.  Is this a reason why the media is so biased?  Is it because they don't have an in state team b to fall back on if they get on bad terms with team a?

I'm honestly just sick of it and can't stand it anymore.  I can't listen to the local radio, watch local tv, or read the local papers anymore without reading some pure biased crap, and I even work for a paper!

I now consider myself to be an objective fan of the great sport of college football.  Arkansas is just 1 of 119 teams in my book.  I know naturally I'll hear more about Arkansas since I live here, but I will no longer devote my time and attention to Arkansas like I used too.

They're just another team.  I really wish I didn't have to do this.

JWP
Go Colts, Go Hogs

TulsaHawg

Quote from: JamesWParks on October 12, 2005, 07:09:52 pm
I'm sorry guys, I can't do it anymore. It's been boiling up for a while, and now it has reached a breaking point for me. I'm taking my Arkansas t-shirts and memoribilia, throwing it in a box, and burying it in the yard.

First of all, I am not a fairweather fan. I am only 19 years old, and the farthest memory I have of Arkansas are from the 1994 national championship team when I was 7, going on 8. Let's just say I've never been a big fan of Razorback football because of great wins and success, because it just hasn't been there. There hasn't been any "fair" weather.

I don't mind being a fan of a losing team, I really don't. I was a fan of the Bowling Green Falcons long before Urban Meyer came around, and needless to say those weren't great days. I am a bigtime Colorado State fan, and these are easily the worst years I've ever seen for them. My high school? Van Buren Pointers, arguably the worst in AAAAA in the past 5 years. I'm used to losing, that doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is the total lack of effort on the University to even recognize their might be a problem. Whether it be secretaries keeping letters from Broyles, or Broyles just being senile, they just don't get the big picture. Houston Nutt is not an SEC caliber football coach. Arkansas hired him as a 4-7 coach from Boise State, in his one and only season. Granted, Boise State was only in their second year of 1A status, but still... is 4-7 at a low mid-major (at that time of course) good enough to coach an SEC school?

And what drives me even more is how so much of the Arkansas media obviously sucks up the University and will never make them look bad. It's just horrible journalism. A sports journalist should NEVER have to make an excuse for the University (See Wally Hall, Otis Kirk, Bo Mattingly, etc.) I don't want to hear about some ridiculous investigation before Houston Nutt even coached a game here. He's had 8 years, at a real University who is interested in winning, this excuse just plain wouldn't stand.

But hey, what can the media do? It's a biased state. It's a weird state. It has passionate Razorback fans all over, and the actual University isn't near the largest city (Little Rock). Arkansas has no professional team, and no other major college teams. Look SEC and the in-state rivals they deal with: Alabama and Auburn in Alabama, Miss State, Ole Miss, Southern Miss in Mississippi, Kentucky and Louisville in Kentucky, Georgia and Georgia Tech in Georgia, Florida, Florida State, Miami in Florida, Tennessee and Vanberbilt in Tennessee, South Carolina and Clemson. LSU and Arkansas are the only 2 without two big conference in-state teams.

ALL but 2 have other big conference D1 teams in state, and Arkansas is one of them... it's cross state mate is in the Sun Belt. Is this a reason why the media is so biased? Is it because they don't have an in state team b to fall back on if they get on bad terms with team a?

I'm honestly just sick of it and can't stand it anymore. I can't listen to the local radio, watch local tv, or read the local papers anymore without reading some pure biased crap, and I even work for a paper!

I now consider myself to be an objective fan of the great sport of college football. Arkansas is just 1 of 119 teams in my book. I know naturally I'll hear more about Arkansas since I live here, but I will no longer devote my time and attention to Arkansas like I used too.

They're just another team. I really wish I didn't have to do this.

JWP

Sure gonna miss ya!

BTW, how many Arkansas games have you been attending? 

JamesWParks

3 year season ticket holder, canceled before the start of the year last year.
Go Colts, Go Hogs

TulsaHawg

Quote from: JamesWParks on October 12, 2005, 07:14:45 pm

Well good luck to you.

You are going to miss some great college football atmospheres next season when USC, Bama, and Tennessee all visit Fayetteville.

I am already looking forward to it!

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 12, 2005, 07:18:08 pm

Well good luck to you.

You are going to miss some great college football atmospheres next season when USC, Bama, and Tennessee all visit Fayetteville.

The atmosphere isn't as nice when you know your chances of winning are very slim.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

JamesWParks

What atmosphere?  I've been to two Tulsa Hurricane football games in the past 2 seasons, both hurricane losses, and had a better time than any Razorback game I've ever been to, Fayetteville or Little Rock.  Fayetteville can be like a graveyard, nobody gets into the game. 
Go Colts, Go Hogs

Bacons Rebellion

In other words, you're a fairweather fan. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: JamesWParks on October 12, 2005, 07:20:01 pm
What atmosphere? I've been to two Tulsa Hurricane football games in the past 2 seasons, both hurricane losses, and had a better time than any Razorback game I've ever been to, Fayetteville or Little Rock. Fayetteville can be like a graveyard, nobody gets into the game.

JW -

All I can tell ya is, I understand.  But there is a ray of hope.  HDN is such a poor coach that eventually even the best of supporters will back away from him.  I thought he could turn it around until the Vandy game.  I gave him a shred of hope and he killed it.  11 yards in the 4th quarter against a mediocre Vandy d did it for me.

He will be gone in a year or two.  Count me in as a Nutt-Cutter until then.  But instead of throwing your stuff away, just send it to me.  We'll be back.  Someday.  under a different coach.

Bacon out...

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on October 12, 2005, 07:25:28 pm
In other words, you're a fairweather fan. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I bet he roots for the razorbacks to win every game.  That's not fair weathered.  The fair weathered sort are those who become indifferent as to how we perform and therefore don't root for the team. 

Bacon out...

JamesWParks

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on October 12, 2005, 07:26:35 pm
What atmosphere? I've been to two Tulsa Hurricane football games in the past 2 seasons, both hurricane losses, and had a better time than any Razorback game I've ever been to, Fayetteville or Little Rock. Fayetteville can be like a graveyard, nobody gets into the game.

JW -

All I can tell ya is, I understand. But there is a ray of hope. HDN is such a poor coach that eventually even the best of supporters will back away from him. I thought he could turn it around until the Vandy game. I gave him a shred of hope and he killed it. 11 yards in the 4th quarter against a mediocre Vandy d did it for me.

He will be gone in a year or two. Count me in as a Nutt-Cutter until then. But instead of throwing your stuff away, just send it to me. We'll be back. Someday. under a different coach.

Bacon out...

Well, I hope you're right.  I don't care if Arkansas gets a new coach and goes 4-7 with him, at least it shows to me that the University cares about the team's success.  I just haven't felt that way for a very, very long time. 

And for the guy calling me a fair weather fan, you base this on what?
Go Colts, Go Hogs

corndo

TulsaHawg

Hey James, you just lost your credibility with me.

You are comparing TU football at Skelly to RRS or WMS?  You have got to be kidding!!!

I went to Skelly 2 Saturdays ago to watch Houston play TU.  There were a little more than 15,000 people there, and TU had just beaten Memphis in OT the week before!!!!

A few years ago when Keith Burns was still the HC, I went to Skelly to watch Tulsa and Rice play.  It was cold, rainy and sleety.  There were about 900. Usually when I go to a TU game, I just buy an endzone ticket for $9 or $10 and then go sit on the 50 yard line.

Don't misunderstand me, I like TU, and I think Steve Kragthorpe is a very good coach, and I hope they do well,  but to say the atmosphere at Skelly is even comparable to RRS or WMS is ludicrous!

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Thehammer on October 12, 2005, 07:47:18 pm
Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 12, 2005, 07:13:42 pm
I'm sorry guys, I can't do it anymore. It's been boiling up for a while, and now it has reached a breaking point for me. I'm taking my Arkansas t-shirts and memoribilia, throwing it in a box, and burying it in the yard.

First of all, I am not a fairweather fan. I am only 19 years old, and the farthest memory I have of Arkansas are from the 1994 national championship team when I was 7, going on 8. Let's just say I've never been a big fan of Razorback football because of great wins and success, because it just hasn't been there. There hasn't been any "fair" weather.

I don't mind being a fan of a losing team, I really don't. I was a fan of the Bowling Green Falcons long before Urban Meyer came around, and needless to say those weren't great days. I am a bigtime Colorado State fan, and these are easily the worst years I've ever seen for them. My high school? Van Buren Pointers, arguably the worst in AAAAA in the past 5 years. I'm used to losing, that doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is the total lack of effort on the University to even recognize their might be a problem. Whether it be secretaries keeping letters from Broyles, or Broyles just being senile, they just don't get the big picture. Houston Nutt is not an SEC caliber football coach. Arkansas hired him as a 4-7 coach from Boise State, in his one and only season. Granted, Boise State was only in their second year of 1A status, but still... is 4-7 at a low mid-major (at that time of course) good enough to coach an SEC school?

And what drives me even more is how so much of the Arkansas media obviously sucks up the University and will never make them look bad. It's just horrible journalism. A sports journalist should NEVER have to make an excuse for the University (See Wally Hall, Otis Kirk, Bo Mattingly, etc.) I don't want to hear about some ridiculous investigation before Houston Nutt even coached a game here. He's had 8 years, at a real University who is interested in winning, this excuse just plain wouldn't stand.

But hey, what can the media do? It's a biased state. It's a weird state. It has passionate Razorback fans all over, and the actual University isn't near the largest city (Little Rock). Arkansas has no professional team, and no other major college teams. Look SEC and the in-state rivals they deal with: Alabama and Auburn in Alabama, Miss State, Ole Miss, Southern Miss in Mississippi, Kentucky and Louisville in Kentucky, Georgia and Georgia Tech in Georgia, Florida, Florida State, Miami in Florida, Tennessee and Vanberbilt in Tennessee, South Carolina and Clemson. LSU and Arkansas are the only 2 without two big conference in-state teams.

ALL but 2 have other big conference D1 teams in state, and Arkansas is one of them... it's cross state mate is in the Sun Belt. Is this a reason why the media is so biased? Is it because they don't have an in state team b to fall back on if they get on bad terms with team a?

I'm honestly just sick of it and can't stand it anymore. I can't listen to the local radio, watch local tv, or read the local papers anymore without reading some pure biased crap, and I even work for a paper!

I now consider myself to be an objective fan of the great sport of college football. Arkansas is just 1 of 119 teams in my book. I know naturally I'll hear more about Arkansas since I live here, but I will no longer devote my time and attention to Arkansas like I used too.

JWP

Sure gonna miss ya!

What does his attendence have to do with anything? There are some depressed sections of this state and everyone who loves the hogs cannot go to every game. I'm one of those fans. If I had my wish, I'd attend EVERY game that the hogs play --- instate or out of state, but gas and groceries come first. That doesn't make many any less of a razorback fan than you.

Hammer, did I say it made any difference whether or not he attended games?

Hawgdawgrain

JWP

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out...

GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!! Forever.................

dirty stanchez

NuttsSacked

Well good luck to you.

Great atmospheres?  Well ain't that special?  In notice you didn't say great wins. 

And while I've got your attention, not every Hog fan lives within a stones throw of Fayetteville or Little Rock.  Do you honestly think you're a larger fan for attending the games? 

You're one of a kind, Tulsa.     

clemensrules01

you arent a real fan. i wouldn't stop cheering for the hogs no matter what, and i know many of us here feel the same way.

NuttsSacked

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 12, 2005, 07:58:35 pm

JWP

Sure gonna miss ya!

What does his attendence have to do with anything? There are some depressed sections of this state and everyone who loves the hogs cannot go to every game. I'm one of those fans. If I had my wish, I'd attend EVERY game that the hogs play --- instate or out of state, but gas and groceries come first. That doesn't make many any less of a razorback fan than you.

You IMPLIED that it did when you asked the question!!!  What are you, a freaking lawyer?

Cajun Hog

Well good luck to you.

Good luck and so long.  Don't hurt your self get back on the wagon later on.

lunchbox72703

I respect that you have an opinion, JamesWParks, but I also respectfully disagree with it.   

Cajun Hog

JWP

You know it time for your to grow up.  Hell I've sit through JFB years, then Holtz, Hatfield, Crowe, Kines, Ford and Nutt.  Just go away, I'm to old for this cry baby S**T. 

NuttsSacked

Creole, you've been a member of this board for about 9 months now.  Who are you to tell anyone to go away?  There are other boards available if you're dissatisfied here.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: NuttsSacked on October 12, 2005, 08:34:57 pm
Creole, you've been a member of this board for about 9 months now. Who are you to tell anyone to go away? There are other boards available if you're dissatisfied here.

You want bitch then bitch.  What did he expect with that BS, he's 19 it's been tough on him.

It doesn't make a Damn how long I've been on the board.  I said what I felt like saying.  What you are the new BOARD POLICE?

NuttsSacked

Quote from: Creole Hog on October 12, 2005, 08:40:10 pm
Creole, you've been a member of this board for about 9 months now. Who are you to tell anyone to go away? There are other boards available if you're dissatisfied here.

You want bitch then bitch. What did he expect with that BS, he's 19 it's been tough on him.

It doesn't make a Damn how long I've been on the board. I said what I felt like saying. What you are the new BOARD POLICE?

He's 19, had a bitch, and you had a shiite fit over it.  I suggest you grow up.   

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: JamesWParks on October 12, 2005, 07:30:44 pm

Your original post, which screams the very definition of fair weather fan. We've had one losing season in 8 years and you're off to cheer for Colorado Somebody because you "can't take it anymore." Good grief. And then to write us an essay about why you're not. There's been no fair weather? Win the Cotton Bowl, 7 OT, Come from 21 down to beat Alabama. Two SEC championship games. Miracle on Markham. Right. No fair weather in the last 10 years. Ashamed we lost to Vanderbilt? Son, we've lost to Rice, TCU, Tulsa, Citadel, Memphis, and Mississippi State. The sun still comes up. Heck, we've lost to Vanderbilt before and two years later we were in the Top 10. Enjoy the Rams, I'm sure they're a fine team. And remember -- the worst team of Arkansas Razorbacks since 1950 beat Colorado State by 11.

PintailKiller

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on October 12, 2005, 08:44:22 pm

Your original post, which screams the very definition of fair weather fan. We've had one losing season in 8 years and you're off to cheer for Colorado Somebody because you "can't take it anymore." Good grief. And then to write us an essay about why you're not. There's been no fair weather? Win the Cotton Bowl, 7 OT, Come from 21 down to beat Alabama. Two SEC championship games. Miracle on Markham. Right. No fair weather in the last 10 years. Ashamed we lost to Vanderbilt? Son, we've lost to Rice, TCU, Tulsa, Citadel, Memphis, and Mississippi State. The sun still comes up. Heck, we've lost to Vanderbilt before and two years later we were in the Top 10. Enjoy the Rams, I'm sure they're a fine team. And remember -- the worst team of Arkansas Razorbacks since 1950 beat Colorado State by 11.

Could not have said it better myself.
Every team has ups and downs - you still support the team.  You may not like the decision makers, but you still support the team.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

Cajun Hog

Quote from: NuttsSacked on October 12, 2005, 08:43:59 pm
Quote from: Creole Hog on October 12, 2005, 08:40:10 pm

What ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You want bitch then bitch. What did he expect with that BS, he's 19 it's been tough on him.

It doesn't make a Damn how long I've been on the board. I said what I felt like saying. What you are the new BOARD POLICE?

He's 19, had a bitch, and you had a shiite fit over it. I suggest you grow up.

JamesWParks

Wow.

I think this just shows how distraught the Razorback fan base is.  I've never seen a fan base this split.
Go Colts, Go Hogs

hogken

one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

whatsshakinbacon

Thank you HDN, for making the team the rock against which friendships are split.

Bacon out...

JamesWParks

One more thing.  I don't hate Arkansas, I never will.  I'm not going to root against them.  I'm just disheartened and sickened by the state of the athletic department and the media.  It's really, really rough. 

Think this is easy for me?  Hell no.  I've had a passion for the Razorbacks for many many years, but Houston Nutt and the athletic department are causing the fans and media to start hating each other.  The student section is starting to throw bottles into crowds of people (Vanderbilt game), the media is obviously sucking up and making excuses for Nutt's obvious failures... you name it. 

I don't dislike Houston Nutt.  I met him at person in a junior high basketball game in fort smith once (his daughter was on the woodland team), I definitely don't dislike him as a person.  But his "offense" just isn't fit for the SEC, plain and simple, but the media and athletic department is doing everything they can to make excuses for it all, and it's driving the fans to the point of insanity.

This is a BAD situation.  I know many are going to say "i'm sticking with dem ar hogs no matter what, dont care what you fairweather 19 year old says."  I may be young, but I consider myself a student of college football.  I've been studying how it works and its vast history for over 6 years.  I know well enough that this is a BAD situation, and is only getting worse. 

I typed most of that in the heat of emotion.  I'm not really burying my Arkansas gear, but I'm still unhappy with the direction we're headed in.  My attention towards Arkansas is in a major decline, not because of losing, but because of how the losing is taking affect on everyone.

If this makes me a fair weather fan, then so be it.  It's just if the university doesn't use its best effort to acknowledge the fan base and realize there is a problem, then why should I give my effort to "live and die" with a team they seemingly don't even care about?
Go Colts, Go Hogs

hogken

one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

NuttsSacked

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on October 12, 2005, 09:00:28 pm
Thank you HDN, for making the team the rock against which friendships are split.

Bacon out...

There's an undeniable truism.

TulsaHawg

Quote from: PintailKiller on October 12, 2005, 08:47:01 pm

Every team has ups and downs - you still support the team. You may not like the decision makers, but you still support the team.

Great post Pintail!!!

TulsaHawg

Quote from: NuttsSacked on October 12, 2005, 08:12:05 pm

JWP

Sure gonna miss ya!

You IMPLIED that it did when you asked the question!!!  What are you, a freaking lawyer?

Did I "imply" it, or did you "infer" it?  Choose wisely.......

lunchbox72703

coudl be worse, we all could be redsox fans!!!

hogken

seem like everyone is calming down and letting a little hope creep back in ! Great! GO HOgs! we can win Sat. its not that far fetched!

NuttsSacked

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 12, 2005, 09:13:42 pm
Quote from: NuttsSacked on October 12, 2005, 08:12:05 pm

JWP

Sure gonna miss ya!

You IMPLIED that it did when you asked the question!!! What are you, a freaking lawyer?

Did I "imply" it, or did you "infer" it? Choose wisely.......

As I've already stated...you're one of a kind, Tulsa.  And yes, you IMPLIED it.  Were you sincere when you wrote "I'm sure going to miss ya?" 

Choose wisely my @$$.  You were a joke from the get-go.

whatsshakinbacon

I think it was easy to infer where Tulsa was going with the question. 

Bacon out...

hogfan98

JWP

don't let the door hit ya.

TulsaHawg

October 12, 2005, 09:31:24 pm #40 Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 09:33:28 pm by TulsaHawg
Was it sincere Nutts?  Or was it sarcasm?  Could have been either huh?

BTW, it's "ass", not "@$$".  Where did you learn to spell?  ;D

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: PintailKiller on October 12, 2005, 08:47:01 pm

Every team has ups and downs - you still support the team. You may not like the decision makers, but you still support the team.

Just when were these ups?  The two bowl games we have won in the past 10 years?   Or the 98 season, (8 years ago)?

Just curious on how you define these ups that you speak of.

Cajun Hog

Quote from: hogfan98 on October 12, 2005, 09:30:46 pm

JWP

don't let the door hit ya.

Don't forget Nuttsacked is the boards new police men.. ;D

PintailKiller

There have definately been moor downs than ups.  Ups would have been mid 70's, 77 season, back to back Cotton Bowls, even thogh we lost.  98 was a good year that could've been better.  Beating Texas in the Cotton Bowl.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

NuttsSacked

Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 12, 2005, 09:31:24 pm
Was it sincere Nutts?  Or was it sarcasm?  Could have been either huh?

BTW, it's "ass", not "@$$".  Where did you learn to spell?  ;D

Sarcasm?  So you agree with James now?

You are a bonafide liar, Tulsa.  You'll say anything to win an argument.

hogken

TulsaHawg

Quote from: NuttsSacked on October 12, 2005, 09:38:18 pm
Quote from: TulsaHawg on October 12, 2005, 09:31:24 pm
Was it sincere Nutts? Or was it sarcasm? Could have been either huh?

BTW, it's "ass", not "@$$". Where did you learn to spell? ;D

Sarcasm? So you agree with James now?

You are a bonafide liar, Tulsa. You'll say anything to win an argument.

There you go with that nasty namecalling again.  That seems to happen with you when you can't win an argument, which seems to occur frequently.

Now, exactly what did I "lie" about? 

CHECKMATE! You lose again!  You can't find that either.

Now think of a really nasty name. 8)

yraciv

man your an idiot! got a good baseball program, track program(if that counts), and basketball is getting some of the  best recruits in the nation.  One losing season and a bad start in football, and your out.  We are better without you, and this is coming from someone who is a little younger then 19.

TulsaHawg

Notice the name of this thread...."RIP Arkansas Razorbacks" 

And we thought it stood for "rest in peace", when these darksiders just want to RIP on the program!

whatsshakinbacon

Whoooooo...Mediocrity....Soooie....

Bacon out...