Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When does the Malzahn Story Break?

Started by preunions, October 11, 2005, 11:13:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

preunions

The media is just waiting for the season to be over before they start publicly speculating in their publications that Gus Malzahn will be the next head coach. I have already seen it posted on other websites from media personell themselves- not sure about this one because I don't read it that much... I know this is one of the bigger message boards, though.

So, if its a done deal, what do ya'll think? I am thinking about selling t-shirts: "Get Gus" as in GetGusOnTheHill.com.  If you want one email me at preunions@yahoo.com, and if I get enough interest I will start ordering them. At any rate, come visit me at GetGusOnTheHill.com.

preunions

And If I do it, then you'll get one free.

lumphog

:razorback: GET ON THE BUS GUS  :razorback:

jblack19

Quote from: lumphog on October 12, 2005, 12:31:44 am
:razorback: GET ON THE BUS GUS :razorback:
shirts..
GET ON THE GUS BUS!
CRUZIN ON THE GUS BUS!

LA HAWG

There have been some things this season that have been an embarrassment to this program such as:
--Losing to Vandy at home
--Having 70 hung on us by USC
--Being ranked 113th in passing offense in the nation.

However, if we bring in a coach right out of high school to be our next head coach we will be the laughing stock of the nation.  Trust me I want Houston gone as much as anyone else but come on guys!!!   ???

Chief Mac

Quote from: LA HAWG on October 12, 2005, 08:09:54 am
There have been some things this season that have been an embarrassment to this program such as:

However, if we bring in a coach right out of high school to be our next head coach we will be the laughing stock of the nation. Trust me I want Houston gone as much as anyone else but come on guys!!! ???

Who is calling for Gus to be head coach??  No one.  He will be brought in as an assistant to either Wile E. Coyote or the new head coach.

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

SultanofSwine

HogPsych

There is no one saying Gus as head coach - only the possibility as an assistant.

hawgjowls

ddddudley dawson says middle of december. be right after lsu fiasco.

idochog

Whenever HDN needs some positive PR following a disasterous loss.

HDN plunge protection team of : BO, GRIT, Clay, Dudley, and Chuckie B will kick in.
I love Jesus!

PigMan

Quote from: preunions on October 11, 2005, 11:13:35 pm
The media is just waiting for the season to be over before they start publicly speculating in their publications that Gus Malzahn will be the next head coach. I have already seen it posted on other websites from media personell themselves- not sure about this one because I don't read it that much... I know this is one of the bigger message boards, though.

So, if its a done deal, what do ya'll think? I am thinking about selling t-shirts: "Get Gus" as in GetGusOnTheHill.com. If you want one email me at preunions@yahoo.com, and if I get enough interest I will start ordering them. At any rate, come visit me at GetGusOnTheHill.com.

He will probably be red shirted the first year.  Has to increase his strength and get used to the faster way of doing things in the SEC.

GorillaJMonsoon

Gus will be used as a bandaid to take the pressure off after we totally collapse by the end of the year.  Its like when my parents would buy me a toy right as they took me to get shots or something.  No way he is head coach though, that must have been a typo.  Nutt won't go because they know he can hold out this season and then ride on Mustains talents for the next 3-4 years.  The tickets from this year are already sold and the money is in the bank. Doesn;t matter if no one shows up this year.  They know that everyone will come back next year to watch Mitch play Tennessee, USC, etc at home.  They have us by the short and curlys folks.

LA HAWG

Quote from: GaRZRBCK on October 12, 2005, 08:30:48 am

However, if we bring in a coach right out of high school to be our next head coach we will be the laughing stock of the nation. Trust me I want Houston gone as much as anyone else but come on guys!!! ???

Who is calling for Gus to be head coach??  No one.  He will be brought in as an assistant to either Wile E. Coyote or the new head coach.

WPS

Chris

Well the guy that started this post for one.  I am just answering the original post.  Get off my back dude.  I know whats going on.

WILL CLINTON

Nice one PigMan ;D.

You forgot that he will probably spend the spring working out with the Track Team to get his sprinting up to par though, ala cedric cobbs.  
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

WindyCityHog

Make a new plan, Stan....
Don't need to be coy, Roy....

Sounds like a song ;)

Being a SHS grad, I like Gus....but as the head coach of the Hogs?

NO way.  Surely there's a "great" coach at an Ohio Valley conference school that would be a better fit than Gus....

lumphog

He won`t be the bus driver, but I bet he can drive better than Nutt. ::)

MJ2

What if........ we've played around too long and Gus get hired away @ Norman or Austin or Lincoln or????   What then?

lumphog

mikeirwin

This is how things get stupid on a message board.
What media person has said that Gus is the next HEAD head coach ?
Some of have speculated that he MAY be the offensive coordinator but that's not written in stone.
Nobody that I know of has said anything about him being the next head coach. Not any time soon.
Who knows what might happen in five years ?

HogFather

Hog Bounty Hunter

I have not heard one person say that Gus will replace Nutt next year, not one. I have said he will come in and be an offensive coach and call plays, I see that happening. I also believe that within a few years he will be the next head coach. I also believe that he will do well if and when that happens.  You being in LA don't know a thing about this situation, Gus is a great coach, and he will be a great coach at any level.

Cajun Hog

It was a little early to be hit the sauce today?  ;D

LA HAWG

Did anyone read the first post of this thread.  Why are you guys jumping on me?  I am just answering the original post.  You need to get off my back and get on preunions.  He is the one that started this mess.  By the way LA does not stand for Los Angeles it stands for Lower Arkansas.  I am fully aware that no media person has mentioned Malzan being the next head coach and I know that it would be a joke for it to happen.  Give me a break Mike.

merccedes

Quote from: preunions on October 11, 2005, 11:13:35 pm

Read this post guy and get off his back before he has a cow.

PigMan

Quote from: dubyacee on October 12, 2005, 11:15:25 am
Nice one PigMan ;D.

You forgot that he will probably spend the spring working out with the Track Team to get his sprinting up to par though, ala cedric cobbs. 

:)