Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WHAT WILL THE RAZORBACKS FINAL RECORD BE?

Started by mbgrulz, October 10, 2005, 09:57:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WHAT WILL THE RAZORBACKS FINAL RECORD BE?

2-9
5 (4.3%)
3-8
19 (16.4%)
4-7
39 (33.6%)
5-6
23 (19.8%)
6-5
30 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 17, 2005, 09:57:25 pm

mbgrulz

LETS SEE WHAT YALL THINK. IM SAYIN WE WIN WIN 2 MORE GAMES THIS SEASON. WE BEAT ONE OF THE MISSISSIPPI TEAMS AND EITHER AUBURN OR SOUTH CAROLINA. MY VOTE GOES FOR 4-7.

OkieHog

FIRE STOOPS!!!!HIRE NUTT!!!!

TulsaHogFan

Only 6 games left, and two of them are LSU and Georgia........

hogken

we can beat Lsu and Auburn but not Georgia!
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

TulsaHogFan

hogken

i mean were capable! not impossible! Georgia impossible
one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

Rhyno_Hawg

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: hogken on October 10, 2005, 10:42:20 pm
i mean were capable! not impossible! Georgia impossible

LMAO thanks, you made my night.

I got you to admit, you don't really think we can do it.  If you did, money would be on the table by now.

jblack19

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: jblack19 on October 10, 2005, 10:57:00 pm
Where is the 8-3 option? ;D :razorback:

Oh its in Fantasy Land, with you.... lol 

Bomis Hawg

jblack19

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 10, 2005, 11:06:41 pm
Quote from: jblack19 on October 10, 2005, 10:57:00 pm
Where is the 8-3 option? ;D :razorback:

Oh its in Fantasy Land, with you.... lol
Hense the cheesy smile. We'll never see 8 wins. But one can wish.

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: jblack19 on October 10, 2005, 11:12:36 pm
We'll never see 8 wins.
\

Thats the sad part.  We will see 8 wins, without Nutt.  You just refuse to accept change.  You are happy with mediocracy.

jblack19

The thread is: WHAT WILL THE RAZORBACKS FINAL RECORD BE?
I believe that is this year. So, again, we wont see 8 wins THIS season.

mword

It will not surprise me if the Hogs do not win another game this year.

Flatfoot

5-6, with wins against Ole Piss, Misses State, and East Carolina.  Losses to Auburn, Georgia, and LSU.
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

HogsNHawgs

I think 4-7 is a stretch for this team.  3-8 is more likely.  A far cry from the 7-4 and 8-3 that I was hopeful for in August.
Eat Right, Stay Healthy...Die Anyway!!!

JDW

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on October 10, 2005, 11:29:34 pm
Quote from: jblack19 on October 10, 2005, 11:12:36 pm
We'll never see 8 wins.
\

Thats the sad part. We will see 8 wins, without Nutt. You just refuse to accept change. You are happy with mediocracy.

The sad part is is that we have seen 8 wins with HDN. You're just a bitch and a whinner. You're always saying something smart to jblack and hogken or TulsaHawg. If you don't agree then that's fine but you try to make it personal and piss people off.

JDW

And I voted 6-5 'cause I think we can pull those wins out.

Arkapigdiesel

4-7........Us darksiders will want nuttless run out of town, deservedly so.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

jblack19

TechHawg

This weekend is THE biggest game of the year.  I think we've got a shot against Auburn.  If we can beat them and get some momentum, we could still finish 6-5.  I don't think at this point that we are going to go to Georgia or LSU and beat either of them, but I will believe that it is possible right up until the time that either the final whistle blows or we are too far behind to catch them.

jblack19

Auburn is the definate season maker or breaker.

Adam Stokes

Breaker.  We will lose to Auburn, but I think we will beat Ole Miss, MSU, and South Carolina.  5-6, enough to keep Nutt at least one
more year, but we will kick butt next year.  So we should be fine.

artyhog

hogfan11

Georgia is the best team in the SEC right now. The way LSU plays some games may give us a chance if we play well against them.

artyhog

JDW

e_dub

Quote from: JDW on October 11, 2005, 11:06:34 am

Quote from: PulledPork on October 11, 2005, 10:57:28 am
Quote from: JDW on October 11, 2005, 08:45:44 am

Yeah, directly from NumbNutts a$$.

You're an idiot.

I think you posted something about making things personal earlier? And just what are you doing?  Don't get pissed at everyone that doesn't agree with you.  Take Excedrin for headaches and Midol for cramps.

hogbalz

Two more against the Miss. schools and no more. :puke:
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

JDW

Quote from: e_dub on October 11, 2005, 11:17:20 am

You're an idiot.

I think you posted something about making things personal earlier? And just what are you doing? Don't get pissed at everyone that doesn't agree with you. Take Excedrin for headaches and Midol for cramps.

Yes I did and anyone that wants to be a smartass to me gives me the right to be a smartass back to them. If you got a problem with that well....I don't really care.

JDW

Quote from: PulledPork on October 11, 2005, 11:33:02 am
Quote from: JDW on October 11, 2005, 11:21:13 am

You're an idiot.

I think you posted something about making things personal earlier? And just what are you doing? Don't get pissed at everyone that doesn't agree with you. Take Excedrin for headaches and Midol for cramps.

Yes I did and anyone that wants to be a smartass to me gives me the right to be a smartass back to them. If you got a problem with that well....I don't really care.

I am sorry, did you take my original quote as a direct attack on you. I thought I typed it clearly when I said, "NumbNutts". Unless you are his immediate family, what's the gripe?

You were being a smartass and still are. And if you wish to respond in such a way don't get all pissy when someone responds back to you the same way.

JDW

Quote from: PulledPork on October 11, 2005, 11:39:54 am
Quote from: JDW on October 11, 2005, 11:35:40 am
Quote from: PulledPork on October 11, 2005, 11:33:02 am
Quote from: JDW on October 11, 2005, 11:21:13 am

You're an idiot.

I am sorry, did you take my original quote as a direct attack on you. I thought I typed it clearly when I said, "NumbNutts". Unless you are his immediate family, what's the gripe?

You were being a smartass and still are. And if you wish to respond in such a way don't get all pissy when someone responds back to you the same way.

Who is Pissy? I am LMAO because you are getting so riled up about my attack on HDN. I believe I still have that right, don't I?

Whatever you want to think. I'm just sick and tired of all the BS I keep hearing from people like you. I'm done with this.

artyhog

JDW, just ignore them like I do.  I will only reply to common sense discussions.

HogsRule

**Judgement on coaches withheld pending further information**

No Hate Zone

mbgrulz

i know that a lot of people are counting South Carolina as a win. i feel good that it is in fayetteville, but spurrier is still spurrier. they will get better every week.

e_dub

Quote from: mbgrulz on October 11, 2005, 12:49:12 pm
i know that a lot of people are counting South Carolina as a win. i feel good that it is in fayetteville, but spurrier is still spurrier. they will get better every week.

They still have no QB

Anti-OtisII

5-6.  Same as last year.  Now that is REAL improvement.  If we hadn't have had Vandy replace Florida on our schedule, we might have had a realistic shot at 6-5.  Just wait until next year. [double dose of sarcasm there for you boot shiners  ;)

Thanks for the $20 JDW.  ;D

Reb-87

I hope we can turn this year around and finish with a 7-4 record with our only loss to Gergia but realisticly i think 6-5

Jim Harris

"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

HogHeathen

Wouldn't we all love to see an 8 win season...Not goin' to happen....

akp4105

Theolesnort

I noticed that 8-3 and 7-4 were not available. Hey never mind. ::)
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

GrizzledHogFan

The Hogs final record this season will be somewhere between 3-8 and 5-6.  We've got a decent shot at beating the Mississippi schools and South Carolina, but that's about it.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

TOM "tbw1"

Well see, there's your problem. What you should be thinking is, what would Harry Rex do?

TechHawg

Hogapalooza, what makes you think that firing HDN will lead to us being a powerhouse, considering we haven't been one in about 30 years?  I have been asked several times to give reasons why I think he should remain head coach.  I want your reasons you think someone else could do better.

TechHawg

I was born in 85, so I don't remember the teams of the 80's that dominated the SWC.  SWC is not even comparable to SEC. You still didn't answer my question.  What makes you think that another coach could turn us into a powerhouse? 

e_dub

Quote from: TechHawg on October 11, 2005, 10:27:42 pm
I was born in 85, so I don't remember the teams of the 80's that dominated the SWC. SWC is not even comparable to SEC. You still didn't answer my question. What makes you think that another coach could turn us into a powerhouse?

That's a hard question you asked whoever and eventhough you didn't ask me, i'm bored and will throw my two cents in.  I don't think anyone can put up a good argument as to why they think another coach would turn us into a powerhouse.  We haven't been one in 30 to 40 years and it is a memory my young ass didn't get to experience.  But I think the point those who want another coach are trying to get across is that if we continue to decline and the program is not rebounding from it's current low state, we have no option but to at least search for someone who could possibly do BETTER.  I have no idea if a coach like butch davis could come in and in two years have us in the SEC championship, much less winning it.  I'm not even going to speculate on that because well, it would be pure speculation and speculation is crap.  But if the Razorbacks only win 4 or 5 games this year and continue to show the same lack of gumption next year, then there IS someone out there that can do a better job of coaching the team.  If not, then my friends, WE ARE THE NEW VANDY.