Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When everything was going so well

Started by Biggus Piggus, August 18, 2005, 05:26:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

It's a stretch, no surprise, that Ryan McBride will be eligible to play for Heath's hoop Razorbacks.

He was known to be a longshot when he signed.  Too much catchup work to do, and since then not enough good work period.

This means Heath failed to get any additional help for the perimeter game after it became clear that it was needed (and after he'd learned McCurdy was hurt).

Vince Hunter can shoot from outside, and Preston Cranford's coming off redshirt.

At least we'll have guards next season.
[CENSORED]!

bigred7987

Biggus Piggus

He's a very longshot, not sure he's even willing to do what may be needed, which would be to scramble to add some last-minute credit hours.
[CENSORED]!

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Biggus Piggus

The "next" I was referring to was 2006-07.

Hunter is tough?  I thought he was underweight.  Good hops though.

I hope Hipsher's coaching improves the defense.  I hope a different strategy to player rotations does too.  But we did not recruit for defense, and it shows.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

Stewie, I'm not sure it's that big a deal one way or the other.  We could probably sign somebody better.
[CENSORED]!

Flatfoot

That is what I am most worried about!  Didn't Heath learn a lot of basketball 101 from Tom Izzo?

Heath failed that course miserably. 
Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

Porquemada

Quote from: flatfoot304 on August 18, 2005, 06:06:09 pm
That is what I am most worried about!  Didn't Heath learn a lot of basketball 101 from Tom Izzo?

Heath failed that course miserably. 
Too bad we need a basketball coach who passed more than the Introduction to Basketball Coaching. We need someone with a PHD in basketball coaching, not a Freshman.