Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1st Post here AFTER the Saturday scrimmage will be

Started by hogsanity, August 18, 2005, 03:51:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

" Man the offense sure looks plain." " Where were the passes to the TE and the backs" " HDN needs a OC" 

or, if they actually show some of the things we have not seen in a awhile

" HDN has gone pass happy " " RJ cant throw"  etc

Whatever the post Ill bet dollars to donuts it will not be positive.

Only good thing is I dont get on here on the weekends to find out, I actually have better things to do.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

_Collin1

Ive got my HUGE Tyson Tournament in Springdale and Fayetteville this weekend.  You guys are gonna have to give me a full report.
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

hogsanity

Quote from: BigC51 on August 18, 2005, 03:58:07 pm
Ive got my HUGE Tyson Tournament in Springdale and Fayetteville this weekend. You guys are gonna have to give me a full report.

Nope, they will just hit the lowlights.

Ill probably get on here Monday to see " the qbs stink they got picked 3 times"  Only to find out that RJ and ALex didnt get picked at all, but Casey Di ck came in and got picked a couple of times or something like that. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Brett Hitman Hog

I'll go with POSITIVE comments about the defense .. "Man, those guys move around the ball a lot better than last year."  "It was hard for our back to find a whole against the DLine." 

I don't think there will be a lot of negatives about the offense, but maybe some lingering questions or luke warm feelings.  It's the preseason, when those guys get to look across the line to other teams ugly mugs, then any negative comments should be reserved until that point.

3kgthog

I figure my post will say "WTH, they've all been transformed by Decker!"

Swino

Quote from: hogsanity on August 18, 2005, 03:51:12 pm
" Man the offense sure looks plain." " Where were the passes to the TE and the backs" " HDN needs a OC"

" HDN has gone pass happy " " RJ cant throw" etc

Only good thing is I dont get on here on the weekends to find out, I actually have better things to do.

We have reached a new low, a poster complaining about negativity BEFORE anything is written. 

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Swino on August 18, 2005, 04:09:26 pm
We have reached a new low, a poster complaining about negativity BEFORE anything is written.

Oh, the power of persuasion.
[CENSORED]!

Feralhog

Actually it's kinda impressive.  I'm kinda in limbo right now, I can't decide if I'm happy or pissed.  This frker is pissed and knows it, and will likely go right for the jugular!
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

NuttsSacked

Yep.  Hogsanity has gone from "bitching about the bitching" to "bitching about the possibility of folks bitching".  What a bitch.   

ThisTeetsTaken

I will give you guys as an objective critique as I can about as many players as I can.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Since 1894

How about this one, "Can't wait for the USC game!"  My question is will that be Southern Cal or South Carolina?

Hopefully it won't be, "When is Midnight Madness"?
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Reb-87

dont worry im going to the scrimage saturaday and im going into with a neutral attitude towards this season because no knows how it will turn out, its a new era of hog football starting and i want to see how its going to be so before we start complaing about the team already why dont we see what they can actually do when it comes to game time.

Biggus Piggus

My first post will be, "I wonder which of our new members is posing as an ex-Razorback?"
[CENSORED]!