Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Damian Williams hurt in fan collision - do not click if not interested

Started by rabrya, April 01, 2008, 09:53:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SC-RAZOR

Quote from: hogsanity on April 03, 2008, 04:41:23 pm
  As I said to a mod, at one point yesterday 7 of the first 10 threads on mmqb had to do with the former coach or former players. 
So why does that upset you so much? I think what you want is forum perfection and it doesn't exist.

BEvERage

Quote from: wayne1958 on April 03, 2008, 04:43:29 pm
No offense but when you get to be a mod you can correct that.  Until then.....................
Take that, Hogsanity..................That will teach you........

Sao Ming

Note to Lanny:  Wayne may be part of the problem, not the solution he is trying so hard to manufacture.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on April 03, 2008, 04:45:34 pm
So why does that upset you so much? I think what you want is forum perfection and it doesn't exist.

Yeah.  If you don't agree with a thread stay out.  Really very simple, HS.  But you like to b!tch and I understand that.  That is what makes you so fun.   ;)
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Dropkick

Would have been a better story if the kid clotheslined him. j/k

SC-RAZOR

Quote from: Sao Ming on April 03, 2008, 04:46:52 pm
Note to Lanny:  Wayne may be part of the problem, not the solution he is trying so hard to manufacture.
I think alot of Waynes comments are taken wrong because he is a mod. I think he is just trying to be fun and entertaining like the rest of us. If you knew him personally, he is not a troublemaker. Modding is a tough spot to be in and keep everyone happy. I mod a 70,000 member Corvette forum, and it's a tough row to hoe sometimes.

The Marmot

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on April 03, 2008, 04:56:20 pm
I think alot of Waynes comments are taken wrong because he is a mod. I think he is just trying to be fun and entertaining like the rest of us. If you knew him personally, he is not a troublemaker. Modding is a tough spot to be in and keep everyone happy.

New word.... Modding.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

SC-RAZOR

Wayne Watson

We don't rent pigs

Wayne Watson

Since it's totally derailed....how's the weather where you are?     ;D
We don't rent pigs

The Marmot

I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

SC-RAZOR

Quote from: wayne1958 on April 03, 2008, 05:02:16 pm
Since it's totally derailed....how's the weather where you are?     ;D
The last huge rain washed up a rock roller into the creek behind my house from somewhere. It's been too wet to retrieve it, so it may be someone else's by morning.

hogsanity

Quote from: wayne1958 on April 03, 2008, 05:02:16 pm
Since it's totally derailed....how's the weather where you are?     ;D

Warmed up 15 degrees since noon.  Feels like something bad is coming.  My boys baseball team has had 5 pactices washed already.  Not good when the season starts in 3 weeks.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

SC-RAZOR

Quote from: The Marmot on April 03, 2008, 05:03:03 pm
Dude, unwad the panties. It was a joke.
There again, I took it that way. I was giving you a hard time. And I  wear boxers thank you!

The Marmot

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on April 03, 2008, 05:06:13 pm
There again, I took it that way. I was giving you a hard time. And I  wear boxers thank you!

Touche'

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Wayne Watson

Quote from: hogsanity on April 03, 2008, 05:05:25 pm
Warmed up 15 degrees since noon.  Feels like something bad is coming.  My boys baseball team has had 5 pactices washed already.  Not good when the season starts in 3 weeks.

Lightening and raining like a mofo here!
We don't rent pigs

SC-RAZOR

Quote from: hogsanity on April 03, 2008, 05:05:25 pm
Hard to get anything good out of baseball practice indoors. Our baseball team is dealing with it too.

Sao Ming

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on April 03, 2008, 04:56:20 pm
I think alot of Waynes comments are taken wrong because he is a mod. I think he is just trying to be fun and entertaining like the rest of us. If you knew him personally, he is not a troublemaker. Modding is a tough spot to be in and keep everyone happy. I mod a 70,000 member Corvette forum, and it's a tough row to hoe sometimes.

What is your technique when someone adored who used to work at the Bowling Green facility moves to a Dodge plant in Delaware?

SC-RAZOR

Quote from: Sao Ming on April 03, 2008, 05:07:41 pm

What is your technique when someone adored who used to work at the Bowling Green facility moves to a Dodge plant in Delaware?

Well that's just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I am impressed you know about Bowling Green(as I stand in salute with my hat across my heart and angels sing)

And I would immediatley ban them of course

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Sao Ming on April 03, 2008, 05:07:41 pm

Dodge?  Not much hope there.
We don't rent pigs

Sao Ming

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on April 03, 2008, 05:11:31 pm
Well that's just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I am impressed you know about Bowling Green(as I stand in salute with my hat across my heart and angels sing)

Have a friend who took possesion of 2 Z-06's there.  I've had to sit and watch the whole production with him many times.

SC-RAZOR

Change the subject and everyone is friends again. Except for me and Marmot and that bastage that went to the Dodge plant

SC-RAZOR

Quote from: Sao Ming on April 03, 2008, 05:13:15 pm

Have a friend who took possesion of 2 Z-06's there.  I've had to sit and watch the whole production with him many times.
I would do terrible sexual things to a female midget to have that opportunity

SC-RAZOR

Wayne, add to the thread title, "Gone to hell in a hand basket........Beware"

Sao Ming

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on April 03, 2008, 05:15:04 pm
I would do terrible sexual things to a female midget to have that opportunity

Pork Rind Jimmy! !

How have you been man?

SC-RAZOR

The Marmot

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on April 03, 2008, 05:14:10 pm
Change the subject and everyone is friends again. Except for me and Marmot and that bastage that went to the Dodge plant

Hey, I'm friends with anyone who's into Vette's. Hopefully someday I can legally sell a kidney and buy one.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

SC-RAZOR

Quote from: The Marmot on April 03, 2008, 05:20:39 pm
Hey, I'm friends with anyone who's into Vette's. Hopefully someday I can legally sell a kidney and buy one.
All you had to say.........want a link to the site?
Nice Chevy sig too. Never noticed it

Sao Ming

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on April 03, 2008, 05:19:27 pm
I don't know what that means, but it can't be good

LMAO - some others do and it's pretty hilarious. 

What forum are you on?  I bet Rick (who is a die hard Hog fan but doesn't post) is on your forum. 

SC-RAZOR

Quote from: Sao Ming on April 03, 2008, 05:55:50 pm
LMAO - some others do and it's pretty hilarious. 

What forum are you on?  I bet Rick (who is a die hard Hog fan but doesn't post) is on your forum. 
www.digitalcorvettes.com

SC-RAZOR there too

10thPlanet

The Marmot

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on April 03, 2008, 05:21:53 pm
All you had to say.........want a link to the site?
Nice Chevy sig too. Never noticed it

Sure... let me have it.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

The Marmot

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Wayne Watson

Quote from: The Marmot on April 03, 2008, 06:50:58 pm
Whats your favorite classic vette? I'd love to find a nice 427 '68 with sidepipes.

I prefer a '70 Mustang with a 428 Cobra Jet.  Just saying.  And I don't want Perfect Circle push rods.
We don't rent pigs

HogSophist

Quote from: SC-RAZOR on April 03, 2008, 05:06:13 pm

are you insinuating that boxers never wad up? I may need to get a brand reference :)
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

retired-rambler

I would think by the responses a lot of Hog fans are interested in what the former hogs do.

pwf3kRULES

DW hurt? Nice!! KEEP IT CIVIL!!!

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

hawgsav1

that's hilarious. I used to walk by that facility every day...
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Maverick Razorback

April 05, 2008, 01:17:50 pm #192 Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 01:41:34 pm by Maverick Razorback
Quote from: Pel Legs™ on April 02, 2008, 10:49:14 am
You are certainly welcome to go somewhere else.  Your analogy and use of the word "constantly" is well, absurd.
Nice job there deputy..  ;)
IF YOU AINT FIRST...YOUR LAST!!

One of Arkansas last lowriders.

LJHOG

Quote from: swisshog on April 01, 2008, 03:49:57 pm
that poor kid has no luck at all!  I hope he heals fast.
Oh he has luck.  Just seems it's all bad for him.  But, it doesn't sound too serious.  He'll be ok.