Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UK fans NOT pleased with Tennessee columnist rip job on Pelphrey

Started by WizardofhOgZ, March 23, 2008, 12:20:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Throwback1

Quote from: ALLVOL on March 23, 2008, 12:32:12 pm
The Woodrow F. Call quote in your sig is a good one. But it is

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it."
Another good one from LD is "I want at least once chance in my life to shoot at an educated man"

You're right.  I knew it but changed something recently and accidently had to retype it and messed it up....heard that line at least 50 times...thanks.
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

bigred06

I
Quote from: AKHogsHoopsFan on March 23, 2008, 10:11:34 am
That wasn't the Sugar Bowl.  It was the Gator Bowl versus Clemson.  Granted, Woody Hayes had many meltdowns over the years, but I'm not sure he ever coached in a Sugar Bowl game.

At any rate, Pel is the kind of coach that we need more of these days.  He's hard-nosed, while his predecessor was little more than a Reverend Lovejoy type.

Sorry, I stand corrected.  But my point is made.  As I said, I will take pleasure in his ferocity and the passion he exhibits.  And as someone said earlier, we would be saying the same thing if Pelphrey were the UT or UK or whatever school's coach.
But it doesn't look like his fire is helping the Hogs much against the Heels today.
If God had meant for Texans to ski, he would have made cow-chit white.

bigred06

N
Quote from: PorkerOinker on March 23, 2008, 10:13:05 am
Are you serious just because the guy shows a little fire you think he is going to hurt someone please some of you people make me laugh so damn hard on this board.

I can't say it's out of the realm of possibility and neither can you.  In the heat of passion, people have been known to do stranger things.  Like I said, I enjoy what he does, but I don't want his passion to get the better of him.  I'm sure he is fully capable of taking control of his emotions but part of me is a little unsure about his fervor for the game.
If God had meant for Texans to ski, he would have made cow-chit white.