Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt's in trouble with his athletic director. Caution-thread about Nutt.

Started by JIHawg, March 22, 2008, 10:02:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wooisme

A registered "text offender"??...in two states??

Just wait till someone in "ThankGodFor" FOI's the Colonel's records and finds out with whom he's spending his time talking and texting.  This is classic "Hapless The Wonder Coach". 

The "JohnnyYuma's" have found yet another coach who will gloriously PROVE he's NO John Vaught...and it won't take him ten years to "do it". 
HDN: DID LESS with MORE than any coach in Razorback History.

hogsanity

What I think is funny is that ole misses went out and paid what they did for a coach, and it really does not matter who it was, but then they complain about a cell phone bill.  What if it turns out all of it was spent calling recruits?  What does that say about their commitment to winning? 

It would be like if someone at the UA starts complaining about how much Petrino is spending on recruiting, especially with how much they are paying him and paid to get rid of Nutt. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hawgon

I don't know, on that Ole Miss board thread, some guy explained that at the school where he worked, the football coaches were running up about a $50,000 cell phone tab per month.  I don't care how much you are paying them, that is enough money to cause an AD to have a little chat with the coach.  Particularly if some of the other coaches in the department get to raising hell about it.  If Nutt acts the same way down there that he did up here, I'm sure he is not going to be on any of the other coaches' Christmas card list.

SteveInArk

Quote from: Hawgon on March 24, 2008, 10:03:51 am
I don't know, on that Ole Miss board thread, some guy explained that at the school where he worked, the football coaches were running up about a $50,000 cell phone tab per month.  I don't care how much you are paying them, that is enough money to cause an AD to have a little chat with the coach.  ... 

Wow!  Then those schools need to fire someone, and I don't mean the cell users.  The Finance Dept at a high school ought to be able to get unlimited cell service for a LOT of people for much less than a fraction of that.  At least I would think so.

Maybe they are calling China to get recruits, that would do it.  ;)
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

wholehog92

That is rich.  We better get that low-class idiot over here for a beatin quick before he gets himself ran out of town again.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

slopinhogs

win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

hog_fan

I doubt Nutt makes it more then 5 years at ole piss. he will leave if he gets the chance and ifhe sucks it up he will be fired. He will try to parlay first few seasons into another job.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: wholehog92 on March 24, 2008, 03:00:16 pm
That is rich.  We better get that low-class idiot over here for a beatin quick before he gets himself ran out of town again.

LOL, that is hilarious - he's finding a way to screw us again!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: hogsanity on March 24, 2008, 09:45:10 am

What if it turns out all of it was spent calling recruits? 

That would sure be a change of priorities for him.

More likely, it's his usual newsbabes.

GrantWalker

Why oh why does the guy, with all his money, not just pay for a phone plan with his own money so no one would know anything???

Wooisme

I call "it" the arrogance of entitlement.  Nutt just calls it "me".
HDN: DID LESS with MORE than any coach in Razorback History.

havok

If Ole Miss is that DUMB, or that cheap to not buy an unlimited phone plan....then El-Dorkmeister most likely won't be getting his "Frank Broyles 20% special Raise" at the end of every season, even when they finish middle of the SEC West or below, like he got here every year..   Better get those "knee Pads" all broke in...

bigarrazorback

I'm sure Nutt is thinking man i would have rather dealt with the fans that hated me than to be here HA HA.

OTTER

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Thank God and Grayhound he's gone!!!!!!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

firemanhogfan

sadly, for ole miss, they should have researched this problems with nutter.