Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow, UK boards are great after NCAA tourney losses

Started by batmanfan, March 20, 2008, 05:12:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

hawgwild child

hawgwild child

Totally wrong...joe crawford played his absolute heart...35pts in a loss, i actually felt bad after watching him

The Truth

Funny.

At least one of them had the sack to write this:

"No, I didn't cry. I understand that you're passionate about UK bball, dude. I am too. I really understand, but man up a little. "
The Truth hurts.

CallThemHawgs!

hahaha.... classic. Lets have a moment of silence for them.

NOT

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Hollywood_HOGan45

im as passionate of a fan as there is out there but i'll never cry over a sporting event

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: batmanfan on March 20, 2008, 05:12:40 pm
Seriously, check out this gem.  Classic!

http://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1383&tid=112555290&mid=112555290&sid=888&style=2

BAT

If we lose we won't be crying... I suspect alot of "told you so's" if we win or lose.  I might have to take a break from HogV during the tourney and just catch my breath.

PorkFryRice

Sounds like a bunch of teenage girls at a sleepover.  How pathetic.

Hogs4Ever

farmhawg

I almost cried reading......no sorry I was laughing not crying. False alarm.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Adam Stokes

Breems

Nah we'll all get mad and say how much we can't wait 'til next year.

I dread next year really.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: ImissBrewer on March 20, 2008, 06:05:43 pm

we may struggle early because of all the new players but i think we'll be pretty dad gum fun to watch.

we'll be a much better team shooting the basketball.

hillhog

Quote from: ImissBrewer on March 20, 2008, 06:05:43 pm

I for one am looking forward to a fresh start.

The Hawg Marshal

hogwild32

What a bunch of babies.  It's a freaking college basketball game, not a funeral.

SLC

I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

DMacIsASaint

I mean its one thing if your team has never won a national championship in your lifetime and your team gets so close then loses..but they were the 11 seed that barely got in..did they not see this coming

TNhawgfan

My favorite part is where they start the philosophical debate over what constitutes crying - is it a salty tear on your cheek or an emotional weeping of emotions?  PA-THET-IC!
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: farmhawg on March 20, 2008, 05:57:40 pm
I almost cried reading......no sorry I was laughing not crying. False alarm.

LOL.  +1

DEVICEHIGH

It's sad. I hate to see Kentucky down. It's not good for the SEC.

I don't think it will last long.   

I'm looking forward to the Arkansas and Kentucky game being the game to watch. Again.
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

UCARazorback

I could understand if Kentucky was good and this was the National Championship, but the 1st round?  Come on, Pat Bradley was my favorite player as a kid, but I didn't cry when we lost to Iowa in the 2nd round during his Senior season.

I did like the comment by that one guy about manning up.

Dugann

BOYS, it just don't get no better then this.....oh yea wait it dose if we WIN our first round game.  OH yea life would be sweet! :razorback:
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Wildhog

Someone PLEASE go screw with 'em over there...
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

catfanNar

Quote from: Wildhog05 on March 20, 2008, 08:57:16 pm
No, wait until you win a NCAA game for the first time since 1999 and THEN go over there it will make it even better!

Wild Bill Hog

newera

It felt so good to see the UK lose, since they were one of the least deserving teams to be in the tourney.
I'm a diverse all sports fan... Razorbacks, Lipscomb Bisons (NCAA), Portland Timbers (MLS), Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, Barcelona (La Liga), Arsenal (EPL), and Sacramento Kings.

HogMavFan

I still don't understand the Kentucky fans. The ones I have talked too are all excited about Billy G. still and making all these excuses for him and all hating on Tubby but Smith's team last year went 22-12 and won the first round game in the tourney before losing to a very good Kansas team. Plus they had none of the humiliating losses that they endured this season to finish 18-13. What's up?? I think they traded down.

HogMavFan

Quote from: donewithdale on March 20, 2008, 11:05:25 pm
Tubby had to go.  Maybe Billy won't be the answer but they made the right decision in forcing out Tubby.  Should have been done sooner.
Why? 407-159 career record 263-83 at Kentucky 120-40 SEC record. Never a season with less than 22 wins. One National championship. No losses to Gardner-Webb.

Dugann

you art a god bro.... bingo +1
Quote from: catfanNar on March 20, 2008, 09:10:42 pm
No, wait until you win a NCAA game for the first time since 1999 and THEN go over there it will make it even better!

Dugann

Bingo Devicehiegh.........(crack whip put out a new vid already plz:)
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on March 20, 2008, 08:46:02 pm
It's sad. I hate to see Kentucky down. It's not good for the SEC.

I don't think it will last long.   

I'm looking forward to the Arkansas and Kentucky game being the game to watch. Again.

hogsanity

For all of you saying things like " it is just a college bball games " think about how you act after the Hogs lose a bball or fb game.  Do you want kids benched?  Do you want people fired?  Do you scream and curse?  So Ky fans cry.  Now, i am glad they have something to cry about, but let them grieve in their own way.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

farhan

If this was us, 90% of you would be talking about how bad our players suck.

Uncle_dad

Someone needs to send this to Pel.  If BG ever leaves or gets fired, Pel needs to know that the Kentucky fan base have sprouted vajayjays in his absence!

gohogsgo006

They are cuthroat after each other on that forum. I hope Hog fans realize not to attack other people like they do, it is [as michael jackson says] "ignorant"
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

BloodRedHog

What the KY fans don't realize is BG is not the answer...I don't care if you ARE Kentucky, no top prep players want to play that slow-down crap 1950's style basketball that BG preaches...he will struggle to recruit ay KY.
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

rljjr

I think it was a classic post when the guy said, "man up" and another one said "most embarassing thread." Yeah, we get mad when the Hogs lose at football or bb, but I don't think most of you guys get weepy.

hogfan_no1

I kinda feel sorry for the Mildcats.  They had the talent to beat Marquette (I picked the Mildcats in my bracket), but they drastically underperformed.  Kinda like when the hogs laid an egg in the 2008 Cotton Bowl.  (I didn't cry on New Year's Day, and won't if we lose to Indiana tonight.  Will have that "sinking feeling in my gut", but will realize that life goes on, and is too short to shed tears over a sporting event.)
If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

hogfan_no1

Quote from: The Truth on March 20, 2008, 05:20:11 pm
Funny.

At least one of them had the sack to write this:

"No, I didn't cry. I understand that you're passionate about UK bball, dude. I am too. I really understand, but man up a little. "

... and here's another UK poster with some sack:

"Oh, stuff a sock in it! You're a disgrace to UK fans everywhere today!!"

That's awesome! :)
If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

HOGWILD_F4I

"So, I'm not passionate because I didn't cry that we lost a first round game as an 11 seed? Geez...I'm really sorry. I cried when my grandmother died. I cried when my little girl was born. I will never cry over a basketball game that I have no personal control over.

Look, I feel for Joe and Ramel. I really do. I hate this loss for them and the team that fought so hard to get to this point. I'm just not a pansy. Sorry."

MountieDawg

It wasnt about the loss... It was about Joe and Ramel... The cat fans care about there players not just the win or loss....
SEC!

Corkscrew Johnson

Quote from: hogsanity on March 20, 2008, 11:47:32 pm
For all of you saying things like " it is just a college bball games " think about how you act after the Hogs lose a bball or fb game.  Do you want kids benched?  Do you want people fired?  Do you scream and curse?  So Ky fans cry.  Now, i am glad they have something to cry about, but let them grieve in their own way.

except for crying when your team is an 11 seed.

maximus

i teared up when steven hill made the shot against tenn, i admit it.  i didnt cry i was just so freakin excited. 
Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

msudawgs64

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on March 20, 2008, 05:23:20 pm
im as passionate of a fan as there is out there but i'll never cry over a sporting event

I hear you, though I got so mad once after watching a sporting event, i.e. State game,  I threw something at the wall and it bounced back and hit me in the nose which caused tears to flow, does that count?  LOL

Plus being a State fan, if I cried everytime we lost, I would suffer from dehydration.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Wildhog

Quote from: Wildhog05 on March 20, 2008, 08:57:16 pm
Quote from: catfanNar on March 20, 2008, 09:10:42 pm

So now can we!?!??!
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Pigonometry

Baseball is simple, but never easy.