Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MOTHO(tctwf) post...dont read if you are going to moan...."Move On"

Started by DezNuttstehsuq, March 19, 2008, 06:56:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

usnavyhogfan

man I still cringe not only when he talks but when he's quoted in print. I pity ole miss, and god bless Petrino
The dream is free, the journey is not.

V. V. Hawg

I like the part where he talks about the coaches being on one page so they can fool the players.

BRUTUS POUNDCAKE

"hard coaching" out of NUTT's mouth is like watching the bizzaro world episode of Sienfeld....

Hogs-n-Roses

This is good stuff but my favorite was the one where that new QB said he had talked to him (Nutt) and was thrilled,said Nutt had told him not to worry, we were going to "really open it up".   Priceless!

havok

Quote from: Uncle_dad on March 19, 2008, 07:02:42 pm
Forgive me, but I'm not up on this latest acronym!

All I can get is "Made Old Teresa Have Orgasm"

Ugh.... visual in my head.  Pass the Pepto, and barf bag..

John Futrall

Quote from: DezNuttstehsuq on March 19, 2008, 07:09:27 pm
Its actually Moron of the Highest Order....but yours made me laugh.  come to think of it we need an acronym for Teresa

TP

PlayCallinBrotha

Q: How is your staff molding together?

This is one of the best staffs I have ever seen in terms of chemistry. We are all on the same page, but I don't have a lot of yes men. haha....now that funny

Dillon23

How many times will he evoke the names of Clint Stoerner and Anthony Lucas in order to prove that he can throw the ball downfield.  I think we heard that crap every year, now Ole Miss fans get to hear that some garbage. 

hoggeek

Reading that was like reading something someone put together as a joke. This guy is seriously a parody of himself.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: sasnakrafan on March 19, 2008, 09:43:21 pm
Our philosophy has always been to be very physical, run the football and stop the run, but our strength is receivers and quarterback right now. I'm excited about that part of it. So, is I think it may be play action and the drop back game. If you go back and look at Clint Sterner and Anthony Lucas, who still holds records, I think you'll see that it is going to fit real nicely with this group we have. Plus, you bring in a Kent Austin, who has been throwing the ball and slinging it around the last 12, 14 years. His ideas have just been awesome to add to that playbook. So it's a great mix. You've got good minds in there, and you put it all on one page.

I'm pretty sure that's not a figure of speech, but rather the truth.

First of all, notice he had to go back 10 yrs to reference the only time he had even a quasi-dropback QB and a great WR...and neither of them were his recruit.

Secondly, living in Memphis, I have to read this crap in the paper over here. The Commercial Appeal covers U of M first, then Ole Miss 2nd most, then the Volunteers. Arkansas usually gets a small blip of an article if they get anything.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

keithh1999

Quote from: Conway4Hogs on March 19, 2008, 10:32:26 pm
At fullback, Jason Cook has been outstanding. He’s a leader. He’s a winner.

How many times have we heard this one
Translation - "let's just hope he can block".

Dear Lord, Thank you for answered prayers. I asked that you resolve our football situation, and you killed 2 birds with one stone. Thank you for BP -- He is a REAL football coach...and thank you for not only removing Nutt, but for taking his type of coach-speak down the road.
AMEN
Pig Farmers are cool.

SteveInArk

Quote from: Albert Einswine on March 20, 2008, 01:23:52 am

It's funny that the only people I ever see b!tching about posts related to MOTHO are the same fools who supported MOTHO.

You're the ones who need to get over it.

The rest of us have been over it for a long time.

We're just having fun at MOTHO and Ole Miss' expense.

+1
And note that "they" are so obsessed with the subject of TCTWF and Ole Miss, that "they" can't stop drifting into threads where they were clearly warned.  Good observation.   ;)
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Uncle_dad

Quote from: DezNuttstehsuq on March 19, 2008, 07:09:27 pm
Its actually Moron of the Highest Order....but yours made me laugh.  come to think of it we need an acronym for Teresa

After several hours of contemplation, I have come up with this for TP:

MOTFO

Moron Of The Foulest Odor

Feel free to substitute the "M" for a more colorful term.......

PowderedToastMan

I hoped y'all would stop talking about him when he left. 
Some people are just obsessed with him, I guess.
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

HoggyWayne

Quote from: MuleriderFan on March 20, 2008, 10:40:59 am

I'm sorry your man lover left.

farmhawg

My head hurts from trying to read that. The excessive laughing might have contributed to the headache!

By the way, how the heck was he just going by the 5:30 workouts??

"The Jerry brothers are special. I'm just going by the gym class right now, that is running, drills, 5:30 a.m. workouts, things like that."
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

farmhawg

Did you not read the title? Why post on something when you were clearly warned? If you do not understand all of the animosity, that MOTHO brought on to himself, then don't post.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

scootman

This is why the thread title is "Re: MOTHO(tctwf) post...dont read if you are going to moan...."Move On" . If you are so concerned about it why read the thread? you were warned in advance right? Makes no sense why people still read the thread and complain.
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

Albert Einswine

Quote from: scootman on March 20, 2008, 11:09:57 am
This is why the thread title is "Re: MOTHO(tctwf) post...dont read if you are going to moan...."Move On" . If you are so concerned about it why read the thread? you were warned in advance right? Makes no sense why people still read the thread and complain.

The Houstonistas will never abandon their love for him.  They were always Dale fans first,  Hog fans second.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

GoHogs#1

Quote from: farmhawg on March 20, 2008, 10:55:44 am
My head hurts from trying to read that. The excessive laughing might have contributed to the headache!

By the way, how the heck was he just going by the 5:30 workouts??

"The Jerry brothers are special. I'm just going by the gym class right now, that is running, drills, 5:30 a.m. workouts, things like that."

These last few weeks, we've just been going to the weight room, going to the 6:00 morning workouts, just being with those players that you are going to go to war with, just finding out what makes them tick.

Which is it? 5:30 or 6:00

LIAR = MOTHO
Go Hogs

rzrbaxfan

QuoteWe love our players and will talk fishing or whatever off the field.

This stood out to me.  This is the biggest difference between a 'players coach' and what we have now with Petrino.

idochog

You should go out w/ grit, that way you can have a Ménage à trois w/ HDN & GRIT Kirk
I love Jesus!

BigDrDon

Can you just imagine the new "inbred" jokes that are going to come from all this over the next few years? :puke:
You gonna look me dead in the eye,hold a straight face ,and swear to me,that the forward pass is legal?

Uncle_dad

Quote from: BigDrDon on March 20, 2008, 11:17:00 am
  Can you just imagine the new "inbred" jokes that are going to come from all this over the next few years? :puke:

I'm tuning my banjo as we speak!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Q: What is the process of installing your offense?

The answer is long.  He should have just cut to the chase and said:

"I  pull out my five napkins, and then my OC is allowed to choose from those five plays which one to call.......Unless of course I overrule him in which I'll say 'I called that play, brotha'.  Within two practices, the players are familiar with what we're doing.  Ladders, bouncing around, they'll be special.  They'll all be on the same page so fast, it'll just mess you up.  You'll see.  I'm excited.  I'm a winner....a winner and a fighter."
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

farmhawg

Quote from: GoHogs#1 on March 20, 2008, 11:14:22 am
These last few weeks, we've just been going to the weight room, going to the 6:00 morning workouts, just being with those players that you are going to go to war with, just finding out what makes them tick.

Which is it? 5:30 or 6:00

LIAR = MOTHO
+1
I noticed that as well. I almost feel sorry for all of the Ole Miss fans. They think they pulled off a coup by getting MOTHO. LMFAO right now.
From theflyinghog

granny grunt

I love a good laugh and HDN will always be good for that!!
It took a while to sink in that TCTWF is really gone........ Articles like this used to appear in the Dem. Gaz.  and as I read it this morning I laughed out loud because I could almost recite it word for word.   I had read it for the last ten years..........

idochog

We need an over/under bet on when the Ole Mrs fans catch on to TCTWF. 
I love Jesus!

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: wayne1958 on March 19, 2008, 07:01:45 pm
Q: What is the biggest thing you have had to change since you have been at Ole Miss?

Academics. We have work to do there. We have to finish in the classroom too. We are an a-hole academically. For the most part, they have worked hard to get it right and I have to commend our academic staff, but we have to get out from behind that eight ball.

LMAO!

Good luck, DORK!
In the tradition of "fixed that for ya" posts.

rzrbaxfan

Quote from: idochog on March 20, 2008, 11:49:34 am
We need an over/under bet on when the Ole Mrs fans catch on to TCTWF. 

I think deep down they know, but considering the Orgeron years, this is still a step up for them.

IMAballHawg

Quote from: Conway4Hogs on March 19, 2008, 10:32:26 pm
At fullback, Jason Cook has been outstanding. He’s a leader. He’s a winner.

How many times have we heard this one

+1,   I cut and pasted that out of his presser also but ya beat me to it.
First player he talks about he calls him "special" then this guy is a "leader and winner".
Classic Nutt
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!

toozakpig

what jumped out at me was MOTHO was preaching getting back to fundamentals. QB center exchange, stance positions.  BP throws a 12" playbook at the guys and says "learn it or leave!" Second, "special" for the love of Darrel Lamonica, these guys where 3-9 last year. What's so special?

Uncle_dad

Quote from: toozakpig on March 20, 2008, 12:37:31 pm
what jumped out at me was MOTHO was preaching getting back to fundamentals. QB center exchange, stance positions.  BP throws a 12" playbook at the guys and says "learn it or leave!" Second, "special" for the love of Darrel Lamonica, these guys where 3-9 last year. What's so special?

practiced in Hootie's office

hoggystyle78

Thank God he's Ole Miss' problem now! It won't take the Ole Miss fans 10 years to catch on to this fraud of a football coach. I can't wait for the day he falls flat on his face. He could always get a job at car-mart, just not in Arkansas, I hope that dumba$$ forgets his way to Arkansas!

centarkswine

I'm glad that MOTHO's not our problem anymore.

It'll be an absolute pleasure on 10/25 to see the razorbacks pound the haplees Rebs into the turf at RRS.

WPS!!!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

HoggyWayne

"The Jerry brothers are special."

I'm speechless. I just don't know what to say about that.

Tusks

Man his opening remarks makes my head hurt....he rambles so fast and so much....it just messes ya up.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Nashville Fan

It reminded me of Dragnet..... "What you are about to read is true, only the names have been changed to protect the innocent" Dumb de Dumb Dumb...Dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmb.
Pittman or Bust!

Sivad

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on March 20, 2008, 07:36:56 am
This is good stuff but my favorite was the one where that new QB said he had talked to him (Nutt) and was thrilled,said Nutt had told him not to worry, we were going to "really open it up".   Priceless!

"Pro-Style".

31to6

"Our philosophy has always been to be very physical, run the football and stop the run, but our strength is receivers and quarterback right now."

Translation:
We apparently have some kids who understand this "forward pass" thing, but don't worry, in three years you won't have to worry about that anymore.

Pecos Hog

While I'm laughing, I do begin to feel a little sorry for our friends from across the big river.   I tend to think they'll probably figure him out pretty quick.   But, we'll still get a few years to dominate them - and it'll feel so good.    Then they'll send him along his merry way with all his assistant clowns on board.  What a doofus!

Jellohawg

bythelake

Quote from: Albert Einswine on March 20, 2008, 01:23:52 am

It's funny that the only people I ever see b!tching about posts related to MOTHO are the same fools who supported MOTHO.

You're the ones who need to get over it.

The rest of us have been over it for a long time.

We're just having fun at MOTHO and Ole Miss' expense.

Albert

I somewhat think that you are a thinking man.  So think about this.  Nutt was the coach of the UA for 10 years.  I know that he became annoying to many and was single minded on the offensive side.  I know that he had problems with some players, no need to mention.  I liked none of those aspects about Nutt. 

But, what benefit to the program is constantly reminiscing about such, except to satisfy some people that are self indulging in their hate.  I'm pretty sure that it does not benefit the University of Arkansas.  But keep on stalking me and you guys keep being repetetive in your barage of hate towards Nutt.  Hope you feel better.

I am looking forward to the Petrino era, things are looking up.

Love, Bythelake

DezNuttstehsuq

Man you Houstonites must ve been waiting for the timer on smites to end....went from 77 to 87 on this post alone.... funny thing is I can only see about 3 maybe 4 Houstonites who clearly ignored my title and posted anyways.  Either that or they came back for seconds...too funny 

rcowen

Quote from: bythelake on March 20, 2008, 09:41:01 pm
Albert

I somewhat think that you are a thinking man.  So think about this.  Nutt was the coach of the UA for 10 years.  I know that he became annoying to many and was single minded on the offensive side.  I know that he had problems with some players, no need to mention.  I liked none of those aspects about Nutt. 

But, what benefit to the program is constantly reminiscing about such, except to satisfy some people that are self indulging in their hate.  I'm pretty sure that it does not benefit the University of Arkansas.  But keep on stalking me and you guys keep being repetetive in your barage of hate towards Nutt.  Hope you feel better.

Love, Bythelake

You've been Stalked??

HR Puff N Stuff

Albert

Love, Bythelake

Good, yeah, just leave us alone to wallow in our hate and shut-up

PorkSoda

But, what benefit to the program is constantly reminiscing about such, except to satisfy some people that are self indulging in their hate. 

I'll tell you what, I got through about the first two paragraphs before a could stomach no more.  I think it really is some sort macabra obsession.  But let's put it this way.  You don't get over 10 years worth of this crap is a few short months.  It will take years for most Hog fans to get over the damage he did to not only our program, but our psyche as a fan base.  So get used to Nutt bashing, because I for one will be doing it for years to come.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: PorkSoda on March 20, 2008, 09:57:51 pm
I'll tell you what, I got through about the first two paragraphs before a could stomach no more.  I think it really is some sort macabra obsession.  But let's put it this way.  You don't get over 10 years worth of this crap is a few short months.  It will take years for most Hog fans to get over the damage he did to not only our program, but our psyche as a fan base.  So get used to Nutt bashing, because I for one will be doing it for years to come.

yes, its quite fun and it feels good.    It's part of the healing process. 

bythelake

Quote from: DezNuttstehsuq on March 20, 2008, 09:48:43 pm
Man you Houstonites must ve been waiting for the timer on smites to end....went from 77 to 87 on this post alone.... funny thing is I can only see about 3 maybe 4 Houstonites who clearly ignored my title and posted anyways.  Either that or they came back for seconds...too funny 

I did ignore your warning, but that's what makes it fun.  Wonder if I started a thread that was positive about Nutt and said if you don't like don't enter, how many of you haters would respond anyway?   BTW, I am glad that Nutt is gone.

BTW, smites mean nothing to me.  I'm over 40 years old, your son is fat.  (if you don't get it refer to OK st. coach press conference)

Have fun.

Justifiable Hogicide

We were forced into 10 long years of literally gagging every time we had to see that moron being interviewed or quoted, and then realizing once again we had entrusted our great state treasure, the Razorbacks to him.

He was so bad, we paid him millions just to leave.

Now we get to laugh at him from a distance, and it is very rewarding, so give us a while to enjoy it.