Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MOTHO(tctwf) post...dont read if you are going to moan...."Move On"

Started by DezNuttstehsuq, March 19, 2008, 06:56:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DezNuttstehsuq

Quote from: bythelake on March 20, 2008, 10:04:21 pm
I did ignore your warning, but that's what makes it fun.  Wonder if I started a thread that was positive about Nutt and said if you don't like don't enter, how many of you haters would respond anyway?   BTW, I am glad that Nutt is gone.

BTW, smites mean nothing to me.  I'm over 40 years old, your son is fat.  (if you don't get it refer to OK st. coach press conference)

Have fun.

I see what you mean.  Should you post that thread, with a clear warning of the topic being positive about Nutt, I would probably blow that thread up and smite you heartily.  I just would not be able to resist.  Btw I am having fun...exposing Nutt for the loser that he is will be an enjoyable, continuous "hobby" of mine for years to come... at least till he is run out of coaching and no longer influencing young men in the collegiate environment.

Until that day

FIRE NUTT!

bythelake

Quote from: DezNuttstehsuq on March 20, 2008, 10:48:33 pm
I see what you mean.  Should you post that thread, with a clear warning of the topic being positive about Nutt, I would probably blow that thread up and smite you heartily.  I just would not be able to resist.  Btw I am having fun...exposing Nutt for the loser that he is will be an enjoyable, continuous "hobby" of mine for years to come... at least till he is run out of coaching and no longer influencing young men in the collegiate environment.

Until that day

FIRE NUTT!

I respect your thought process and persistence in your venture, but, be carefull in your judgement and redicule of others, that is unless you are perfect yourself.  Maybe Easter weekend is about you.  Enough said.

deshahawg

He could have said the running game hasn't changed with him in the past 60 years. They won't get a DMAC or MJ at Ole Sissy. This should be very interesting.

bythelake

Dang, I tried to smite myself, but there is no option for it.

DezNuttstehsuq

Quote from: bythelake on March 20, 2008, 11:00:12 pm
I respect your thought process and persistence in your venture, but, be carefull in your judgement and redicule of others, that is unless you are perfect yourself.  Maybe Easter weekend is about you.  Enough said.

Huh, what...that post was, well, just stupid.  Nutt is a public fiqure, a millionaire, a self promoter, a liar, a poor coach at a division rival, and currently is paid to teach/mentor athletes on life lessons.  Sorry if it offends your 'lest you be judge' rhetoric but he deserves anything heaped upon him, now and in the future.

bythelake

Quote from: DezNuttstehsuq on March 21, 2008, 12:22:43 am
Huh, what...that post was, well, just stupid.  Nutt is a public fiqure, a millionaire, a self promoter, a liar, a poor coach at a division rival, and currently is paid to teach/mentor athletes on life lessons.  Sorry if it offends your 'lest you be judge' rhetoric but he deserves anything heaped upon him, now and in the future.

Enough said.

Fatmanhog

praise jesus!! oh wait we are talking about nutt, love the helmet, that guy is special, hes a winner. wow deja vu. glad i didnt have to hear that crap again about the hogs. and if you dont like the thread dont post and let us people who cant get over "the nutt one", and by the way what does easter have to do with this? i will take my shots on nutt, hehe i like the way that sounds, anytime i can. the wild-what ?the wild-nutbag, or the wild-tool, what ever nutt bashing is for me and i like it, he put us through enuff pain i think we can rejoice in being nuttless for as long as we like bythelake.
to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

chortle

HR Puff N Stuff

March 21, 2008, 08:53:06 am #108 Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 09:04:55 am by HR Puff N Stuff
Quote from: bythelake on March 20, 2008, 11:00:12 pm

No....too much said.

Jesus loves liars and adulterers and Jesus never took issue with the way that people did things.  We should just let leaders do whatever they want because we ourselves are not perfect, right?

Maybe Easter is all about us hapless idiots, since churches are, by far, the world's experts on not passing judgment.  You, my friend, are talking out of your ass.  Save it for Sunday.

havok

Quote from: DezNuttstehsuq on March 20, 2008, 09:48:43 pm
Man you Houstonites must ve been waiting for the timer on smites to end....went from 77 to 87 on this post alone.... funny thing is I can only see about 3 maybe 4 Houstonites who clearly ignored my title and posted anyways.  Either that or they came back for seconds...too funny 

I hear ya... The Dork-zombies can stay up all night and Smite me till the end of time....I will continue to slam the nailbiting, paranoid, "Captain Queeg", and don't care who knows.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: havok on March 21, 2008, 09:18:05 am
I hear ya... The Dork-zombies can stay up all night and Smite me till the end of time....I will continue to slam the nailbiting, paranoid, "Captain Queeg", and don't care who knows.

Great "Cain Mutiny" reference.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

El Puerco

If some jerkface wastes their time hunting you down to inflict multiple smites, who is the real winner? Props here too for the Bogey reference.

Hogs4Ever

Ole Siss will not put up with MOTHO's crap for as long as we did.  His native son status here gained him about 4 years more than he should have got.  He'll be out on his arse in 4 to 5 years there.

What's the over/under on when MOTHO is quoted as loving that Rebel helmet?

idochog

Quote from: Hogs4Ever on March 21, 2008, 10:30:46 am
Ole Siss will not put up with MOTHO's crap for as long as we did.  His native son status here gained him about 4 years more than he should have got.  He'll be out on his arse in 4 to 5 years there.

What's the over/under on when MOTHO is quoted as loving that Rebel helmet?

I dont know, HDN is the king of A$$-kissing.  You can bet the first thing HDN did is figure out which booster to Kiss up to (ala Jim freakin Lindsey)
I love Jesus!

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: PorkSoda on March 20, 2008, 09:57:51 pm
You don't get over 10 years worth of this crap is a few short months.  It will take years for most Hog fans to get over the damage he did to not only our program,

And that pretty much sums up my sentiments as well.  I don't obsess about him, and I don't hate him.  But I dislike him immensely for what he did to our program.     

Jim Lindsey and Frank Broyles lost credibility in my eyes too when they kept us shackled to TCTWF for 10 years under the guise of "He's the best coach in America for Arkansas."  It wasn't until we got a real coach and staff that the realization seems to have set in; "Wow...we could have had a V-8."   

I did not get to this point overnight; we wasted 10 years.  It will take more than four months for me to 'get over it' as well.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

razorrog1

"This is one of the best staffs I have ever seen in terms of chemistry. We are all on the same page, but I don't have a lot of yes men."

:puke:

josh_sec33

I read that....and all my brain did was that 'wah wah wa wa wah wa wah' noise from Charlie Brown when the teacher is talking in class.

That's how much substance I got out of that 'special' press conference.

:D
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

SteveInArk

Quote from: josh_sec33 on March 21, 2008, 11:05:33 am
I read that....and all my brain did was that 'wah wah wa wa wah wa wah' noise from Charlie Brown when the teacher is talking in class.

That's how much substance I got out of that 'special' press conference.

:D

+1 Good comparison...  I had to read the article over to catch stuff.  Even his printed words have the effect of necessarily coming in one ear and directly out the other...   It's hard to concentrate on his dribble. 
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

AckaBacka

"and take that to another level with the greatest game in the world"

"That's a good question because that's where you can't wait"

"His ideas have just been awesome to add to that playbook"

"We love our players and will talk fishing or whatever off the field"

"We're going to open it up like I told you before"

BigDeal

Quote from: bythelake on March 20, 2008, 12:58:00 am
Like it or not, Nutt was our coach for 10 years.  To criticize Nutt at this point is like obsessing over your last girl friend that had sex with your best friend.  Please, let it go with the Nutt threads.  It proves nothing and only serves as a platform for those that are obsessed with Nutts. It's over, your girl friend is gone.

Try joining the real world with Petrino and the gang. 

No. She's not gone. She only moved away. But I do agree with you about the obsession on this board with Nutt. It is unhealthy. Some of these people need to go see a doctor.

Bigfoot

Quote from: HogBaptist on March 19, 2008, 11:35:58 pm
why is a thread about the Ole Miss head coach in the Razorback forum?
I was wondering the same thing.

havok

Quote from: Albert Einswine on March 21, 2008, 09:33:50 am

Great "Cain Mutiny" reference.

That Video (interview) in his office a few months back where he was sitting there twitching and "Fiddling" obsessively with his ring, drew a Mental Image of Queeg on the witness stand.  Paranoid, blaming everyone for eveything that didn't go well..and looked like a man about to be sunk..

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: bigfoot on March 21, 2008, 01:22:12 pm
I was wondering the same thing.
Knopfler is pretty good for someone who copied J.J. Cales guitar style, he's probably the second best copier of J.J. Cales guitar style behind Clapton "Slowhand" era.

edit:  sorry, that was a totally smug geek statement 8) :razorback: :razorback:  I admit it, I like to make myself feel smart.  Knopfler is sweet, the new album of his with Emmy Lou Harris is actually very good and highly recommended.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

I agree DezNutt - I'm going to LOVE EVERY MINUTE watching the fans turn on that weasel as they start finding out how he's got nothing but a BIG BAG OF B.S.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

chortle

Quote from: dj shanon on March 21, 2008, 02:33:39 pm
I agree DezNutt - I'm going to LOVE EVERY MINUTE watching the fans turn on that weasel as they start finding out how he's got nothing but a BIG BAG OF B.S.

Whatever. You're just pissed because you're no longer a Wookie.

Mr. Hog

"The Jerry Brothers are Special"  Spoken like the true Moron he Is !
Go Hogs Go!

DezNuttstehsuq

Sivad

I will continue to slam the nailbiting, paranoid, "Captain Queeg", and don't care who knows.

Captain Dorkie thinks his QB's have been stealing the strawberries.

hogchic2001

Quote from: wdremington on March 20, 2008, 03:37:59 pm
"Our philosophy has always been to be very physical, run the football and stop the run, but our strength is receivers and quarterback right now."

Translation:
We apparently have some kids who understand this "forward pass" thing, but don't worry, in three years you won't have to worry about that anymore.
Now that right there is funny. 
Go HOGS Go!

Justifiable Hogicide

lyon98

The first couple of years it looked like nuttso was the answer to our prayers. My disenlightment began when he said "Mich. ordered 23 (or so) 5XXXXXlg jackets and we ordered 3 (or 4). We need to recruit line depth like they have, change 1 and 2 lines and see no difference." Then he recruited athletes.

Unfortunately, if Snead does well and Kent Austin has any influence, they will do better than most on here think and the used car salesman will have them excited abut einning. Of course that only lasts so long and then reality seeks in.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.