Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Sec has no business with 6 teams in the NCAA

Started by Forrest city joe-1, March 16, 2008, 06:50:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Forrest city joe-1

Quote from: Hogginitall on March 20, 2008, 08:45:04 pm
More fuel to the "it must be extremely SAD to be you" assertion.  I don't know what a bloclhead is, but I can assure you that I am not one.  I don't know why you think I'm mad because I call you what you are...a loser.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if you were at your house tomorrow screaming for the Hogs to lose.  You aren't a Hog fan.  In fact, from what I can tell, you're not a fan of anyone or ANYTHING, except maybe B!TCHING.  Loser.
Dont let my opinion upset you. i have been a hog fan all my life. and i dont have to prove it to you.

Hogginitall

Quote from: Forrest city joe-1 on March 20, 2008, 09:47:13 pm
Dont let my opinion upset you. i have been a hog fan all my life. and i dont have to prove it to you.

Again, nobody is upset, unless it's you.   It's embarassing that people outside the state of Arkansas would actually lump me in the same category as you.  You are no fan of Arkansas.  You're a b!tchy old man, who can't ever be happy with anything.   

ColonelNutt

Quote from: Forrest city joe-1 on March 20, 2008, 09:47:13 pm

Dude, don't hate.  Congratulate. 

Georgia was up by 9 to a #3 seed at halftime, and lost the game in the end.  Kentucky was in the game the entire time and they were without their best player (Patterson) who will be in the NBA. 

If the seedings were closer like an 8 vs 9 the SEC wins both those games.  Kinda hard to win when you're matched up with some of the best teams in the country in the first round.

Stop being such a hater.

ColonelNutt

Quote from: Hogginitall on March 20, 2008, 09:34:47 pm
Belmot SUCKS!  They just lost by 1, as a 15 seed, to #2 seed Duke.  They're horrible because they didn't win.  Nobody respects them because they didn't win.  Just like I thought they would...

haha +1.  Beat me to it.

Baconator

Quote from: ColonelNutt on March 20, 2008, 11:45:11 pm
Dude, don't hate.  Congratulate. 

Georgia was up by 9 to a #3 seed at halftime, and lost the game in the end.  Kentucky was in the game the entire time and they were without their best player (Patterson) who will be in the NBA. 

If the seedings were closer like an 8 vs 9 the SEC wins both those games.  Kinda hard to win when you're matched up with some of the best teams in the country in the first round.

Stop being such a hater.

This is coming from the person who started the "PELPHREY IS THE HOUSTON NUTT OF BASKETBALL!!!" thread completely embarrassing himself in the process?

ColonelNutt

Quote from: Festus Haggen on March 21, 2008, 01:18:35 am
This is coming from the person who started the "PELPHREY IS THE HOUSTON NUTT OF BASKETBALL!!!" thread completely embarrassing himself in the process?

Hey, if I'M calling someone a HATER, that says something. 

hawaiianhogster

Quote from: Forrest city joe-1 on March 16, 2008, 06:50:03 pm
It's a joke that the sec has as many bids as the Pac 10 the sec was terrible this year.they will not get a team past the 2nd round in my opinion. i think even TN will lose their second game. everyone else goes out in the first round.Mike slive must have a lot of pull.

Did you notice that all the SEC teams played higher seeds? To me that tells you that someone doesn't like the SEC much. They were out to make a point. If the SEC teams were seeded higher in the bracket the first day might have been allot different.

If your the underdog facing a better team, aka higher seeded team, "according to the NCAA", your supposed to lose. If you win it's an upset. Seems like the NCAA got the picks right to start the tournament.

After all the wins the SEC has in that tournament they deserve to be there. The SEC might have been down this year but they are still one of the top three or four conferences top to bottom in my opinion.

Arizona21

Forrest city joe-1...Your right in one aspect that the SEC is not better than the Pac 10. But Arkansas for example earned their spot at the dance. They played pretty well during the season and made it to the SEC Championship. I'm a Zona fan first...but from seeing Arkansas when they are committed in a game they can play with whoever.
It's The Name of the Game!!

arkjay19

Quote from: Forrest city joe-1 on March 16, 2008, 11:06:32 pm
You got it cowboy, im out. it's all yours.

You lied to us!  Why can't you stop talking out of your a$$ over and over and over and over and over again about the same things?  Most people are arguing against you, and you're definitely not a genius, logic says, you're wrong.  just shut up.

Hogginitall

Quote from: Arizona21 on March 21, 2008, 09:58:05 am
Forrest city joe-1...Your right in one aspect that the SEC is not better than the Pac 10. But Arkansas for example earned their spot at the dance. They played pretty well during the season and made it to the SEC Championship. I'm a Zona fan first...but from seeing Arkansas when they are committed in a game they can play with whoever.

Yeah, you're right, that 6 seed from the Pac 10 losing to an 11 seed was impressive!  I guess the Pac 10 really showed their dominance...

What BS...

hview

How about those Hogs...can I hear some applause for the Hogs.

arkjay19

Quote from: hview on March 22, 2008, 12:03:26 am
How about those Hogs...can I hear some applause for the Hogs.

YES.  WOO HOO!

RedSatinHog

Quote from: Forrest city joe-1 on March 16, 2008, 06:50:03 pm
It's a joke that the sec has as many bids as the Pac 10 the sec was terrible this year.they will not get a team past the 2nd round in my opinion. i think even TN will lose their second game. everyone else goes out in the first round.Mike slive must have a lot of pull.

Okay, which one would you have left out if you were on the committee?

Kentucky?  They had one of the toughest schedules in the country.  Send them to the NIT and you're sending a dangerous message to CBB powerhouses.

Georgia?  Can't do it.  They got an automatic bid because they won the tourney.

Mississippi State?  They won the western division, and had a solid conference win total.

Vandy?  They were one of only 2 ranked teams in the conference going into the tourney.

Arkansas?  Our RPI and SOS was clearly better than many other teams who were getting in.

That leaves who?  Tennessee?  Would you have left them out? 
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd