9 (1.5%)
LSU
164 (26.5%)
USC
38 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 580

wildhogman

Quote from: RazorWild on March 14, 2008, 11:29:34 pm
I say Texas only because of the way I was raised.  My Dad hates Texas with a PASSION!!!  The greatest Hog game ever for me was over Texas with M. Jones down in Austin.  I don't know, but the hate for Texas (even though we still rarely play) is so extreme with all the old timers.  It has to do with Texas ALWAYS being over ranked each year.  LSU an extreme close 2nd. Let me know what ya'll think.

1 Texas
2 LSU
3 Ole Piss (as of new transactions)
4 Vols
5 UF
Maybe us oldtimers remember those days of paying texas yearly. Playing in Austin, we had to beat thier team, fans, airport crews, and ref's. Playing in Ville, we enjoyed no homefield advantage, the calls were usually even. All I remember about playing in the "S"ure "W"e'll "C"heat conference was it seemed like every year we played against a stacked deck. The red headed step child

Adam Stokes

The Ole Miss games are going to be huge in the coming years.  I think I can personally say that I'd rather lose to Texas than Ole Miss.

RedSatinHog

Football:

1-Ole Miss
2-Texas
3-Tennessee
4-Auburn
5-Ohio State

Basketball:

1-Tennessee
2-Texas
3-UCLA
4-Duke
5-Syracuse
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

RedSatinHog

Quote from: wildhogman on March 16, 2008, 05:42:22 am
Maybe us oldtimers remember those days of paying texas yearly. Playing in Austin, we had to beat thier team, fans, airport crews, and ref's. Playing in Ville, we enjoyed no homefield advantage, the calls were usually even. All I remember about playing in the "S"ure "W"e'll "C"heat conference was it seemed like every year we played against a stacked deck. The red headed step child

Yeah, and when the SEC began courting us to join them, the SWC looked like the biggest butt-kissers on the planet.  When we left the SWC, the conference folded.

Was it an old wives' tale, or was there actually a rule in the SWC that no Arkansas-born referee could officiate a game Arkansas played in?  I'd heard it all my life, but it's one of those things you never really know whether to believe or not.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

genuineLSUtiger

Why all the hate for my Tigers?  We love you guys down here in Louisiana.  WooooPigSoooieeeeee!!!!   ;)

EastexHawg

Quote from: genuineLSUtiger on March 16, 2008, 09:48:49 am
Why all the hate for my Tigers?  We love you guys down here in Louisiana.  WooooPigSoooieeeeee!!!!   ;)

Well, after having the distinct "pleasure" of attending Arkansas/LSU games in Baton Rouge, and being subjected to the behavior of your supporters as we walked to and from the stadium, and the rudeness we experienced even when stopping to eat supper in Breaux Bridge on the way home, all I can say is...

Hmmmm...how can I put this diplomatically...

Most LSU fans are subhuman. 

MDH

1)Texas
2)Texas
3)LSU
4)Texas
5)Ole Piss
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

earlenehawg

rzrbaxfan

Why all the hate for my Tigers?  We love you guys down here in Louisiana.  WooooPigSoooieeeeee!!!!   ;)

It's more a sign of respect from me.  A win over LSU actually means something...plus we play at the end of every year.  Besides, I can't hate too much on a team we never or rarely play.

beachhawg

I think it goes like this for me:

1)  Tennessee (Football and Basketball)
2)  Ole Miss  (Football and Basketball)
3)  LSU        (Football and Basebal)
4)  Kentucky  (Ughhhhh)

Texas is the team of the SWC days I hated, but, I dont even think of them anymore.

WizardofhOgZ

Poor choice of alternative, IMHO.

Should add Tennessee, OU and Alabama or Notre Dame and take off A&M and USC.

Clemson???

hoghearted

1. Tennessee

2. Ole Miss (for as long as MOTHO is coach, anyway)

3. Not really hate, but respect for their team, and a desire to beat them soundly on a regular basis.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

wildhogman

Quote from: AKHogsHoopsFan on March 16, 2008, 06:39:53 am
Yeah, and when the SEC began courting us to join them, the SWC looked like the biggest butt-kissers on the planet.  When we left the SWC, the conference folded.

Was it an old wives' tale, or was there actually a rule in the SWC that no Arkansas-born referee could officiate a game Arkansas played in?  I'd heard it all my life, but it's one of those things you never really know whether to believe or not.
I think there was a rule no alumni could officate thier schools games. Not sure on that. But because of a bowl game we played in way back then, I think the Liberty Bowl, you could no longer have split crews from the two school's conferences. Thats when they started using officials from neutral conferences in all bowls. BTW we got hosed badly in that game. The offcials gave the game to them.

imahoggie

Arkansan by birth. Razorback fan by the grace of god.

Torqued pork

Football - Ole Miss (only b/c of you know who)

Hoops - Kentucky

Hogwildandwired

hahaha indiana nice. I hate Clemson cause they have orange unis and remind me to much of texas.
ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

Foots

Its a totally different orange. I've always liked Clemson. Lots of good tradition like rubbing the rock and coming down the hill. Awesome!

enl35794

Why is USC and A&M on the list to vote, and Tennessee is not? I hate Tennessee with a passion. Only Texas is hated more. Personally, I think this was a pretty easy question. Texas wins hands down. But, Tennessee should be in 2nd.
"And I took the butcher knife and put it up to her neck. I said if you want to live to see tomorrow, you better start frying them eggs a little bit better than what you frying. I'm tired of eating sloppy, slimy eggs."

Jesco White

enl35794

Quote from: BBailey on March 16, 2008, 12:59:19 pm
I think it goes like this for me:

1)  Tennessee (Football and Basketball)
2)  Ole Miss  (Football and Basketball)
3)  LSU        (Football and Basebal)
4)  Kentucky  (Ughhhhh)

Texas is the team of the SWC days I hated, but, I dont even think of them anymore.

You dont think of them anymore?? Are you not gonna be thinking about them on Sept 13th? Have people forgotten that Texas is our biggest rival. We're not in the same conference anymore, but history says Texas is our biggest rival. And, with the lack of respect we get from Texas, we should kindly reciprocate that with pure hatred. At least, that's what I do.
"And I took the butcher knife and put it up to her neck. I said if you want to live to see tomorrow, you better start frying them eggs a little bit better than what you frying. I'm tired of eating sloppy, slimy eggs."

Jesco White

drivetimeporks

Quote from: oldtimerhog on March 14, 2008, 11:52:29 pm
Auburn.  Always overrated in football and arrogant for NO reason!  Petrino>Tuberville

overrated(not), yet  went 14-0 a few years back a feat we never hada sniff of.....

drivetimeporks

my deal is that you guys got to play in  the nat championship game last year with 2 losses.. that sucks

Throwback1

Football:

Ole Miss
Ohio State
LSU
Miami
Oklahoma
Fla.
Tenn.
Auburn
Texas
Michigan

Basketball:

Kentucky
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

Tammany Tom

Quote from: drivetimeporks on March 17, 2008, 12:18:11 pm
my deal is that you guys got to play in  the nat championship game last year with 2 losses.. that sucks

Only one major college football team ended the regular season with one loss:
Ohio State. Hawaii was a joke and didn't deserve a BCS Bowl game berth much less the National Title game.

Who else should have gone in LSU's place?

USC?
Pac 10 Champions, have to give them credit for that.
Who did they beat?
They did not play a single BCS Conference Champion
They didn't play a single team ranked in the Final AP Top 15.
They were 4-1 against Teams ranked in the Final AP Top 25. ( (16)Arizona State-W, (23)Oregon-L, (20)Illinois-W, and (25)Oregon State-W.
They had the worst loss of any 2 loss team: Stanford (4-8) at home who was a 41 point underdog.

Georgia?
They did not win their conference, much less their division within their conference
They did not play a single BCS Conference Champion and lost to a BCS Divisional Champion by 21 points (Tennessee)
They were 2-1 against Teams ranked in the Final AP Top 15: (12)Tennessee-L, (13)Florida-W, (15)Auburn-W.
They were 1-0 Against Teams ranked in the Final AP Top 25: (19)Hawaii-W
They lost to South Carolina (6-6) and Tennessee (10-4)

Let's look at LSU:
SEC Champions
They beat 2 BCS Conference Champions: Ohio State & Virginia Tech and beat BCS Divisional Champion Tennessee
They were 5-0 Against Teams in the Final AP Top 15: (5)Ohio State-W, (9)Virginia Tech-W, (12)Tennessee-W, (13)Florida-W, and (15)Auburn-W.
They did not play a team ranked from 16-25 in the Final AP Poll.
They lost to Kentucky (8-5) in 3 OT's and Arkansas (8-5) at home in 3 OT's

So...........
LSU beat more BCS Conference champions than both USC & Georgia
Won their conference, something Georgia didn't do.
Had a far better record against Teams in the AP Top 15 than both USC & Georgia
Had better losses than both USC & Georgia (Both of their losses came against teams with winning records and played in bowls)

Let's hear your argument why USC or Georgia, or anyone else for that matter, should have gotten the opportunity to play in the National Title game.

dhornjr1

My most hated team is not on the list

hog.goblin

Quote from: Tammany Tom on March 17, 2008, 05:10:07 pm
Only one major college football team ended the regular season with one loss:
Ohio State. Hawaii was a joke and didn't deserve a BCS Bowl game berth much less the National Title game.

Who else should have gone in LSU's place?

USC?
Pac 10 Champions, have to give them credit for that.
Who did they beat?
They did not play a single BCS Conference Champion
They didn't play a single team ranked in the Final AP Top 15.
They were 4-1 against Teams ranked in the Final AP Top 25. ( (16)Arizona State-W, (23)Oregon-L, (20)Illinois-W, and (25)Oregon State-W.
They had the worst loss of any 2 loss team: Stanford (4-8) at home who was a 41 point underdog.

Georgia?
They did not win their conference, much less their division within their conference
They did not play a single BCS Conference Champion and lost to a BCS Divisional Champion by 21 points (Tennessee)
They were 2-1 against Teams ranked in the Final AP Top 15: (12)Tennessee-L, (13)Florida-W, (15)Auburn-W.
They were 1-0 Against Teams ranked in the Final AP Top 25: (19)Hawaii-W
They lost to South Carolina (6-6) and Tennessee (10-4)

Let's look at LSU:
SEC Champions
They beat 2 BCS Conference Champions: Ohio State & Virginia Tech and beat BCS Divisional Champion Tennessee
They were 5-0 Against Teams in the Final AP Top 15: (5)Ohio State-W, (9)Virginia Tech-W, (12)Tennessee-W, (13)Florida-W, and (15)Auburn-W.
They did not play a team ranked from 16-25 in the Final AP Poll.
They lost to Kentucky (8-5) in 3 OT's and Arkansas (8-5) at home in 3 OT's

So...........
LSU beat more BCS Conference champions than both USC & Georgia
Won their conference, something Georgia didn't do.
Had a far better record against Teams in the AP Top 15 than both USC & Georgia
Had better losses than both USC & Georgia (Both of their losses came against teams with winning records and played in bowls)

Let's hear your argument why USC or Georgia, or anyone else for that matter, should have gotten the opportunity to play in the National Title game.

I agree with your point...LSU should have been in the BCS NCG, but I think you need to leave Ohio St out of all your reasons of why you got to play in the game.

Any of the other teams (USC & GA) could have used them too to beef up their resume if they had actually played in the BCS NCG.

ToY

I don't think the aggys would like this thread very much. 

Porkette

LSU no question.

It gets tiring that people still answer Texas to these kinds of questions. Let's wake up to the fact that the Texas thing is well in the past, and has been for years now. Even when we do play them now, the game has little real meaning. Our SEC games mean everything. The SEC is the present and future.
GO HOGS GO!

cosmodrum

Rick Barnes has added a little "oomph" to my Texas hate!
Go away, batin'

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

hog.goblin

Quote from: Porkette on March 18, 2008, 01:20:53 pm
It gets tiring that people still answer Texas to these kinds of questions. Let's wake up to the fact that the Texas thing is well in the past, and has been for years now. Even when we do play them now, the game has little real meaning. Our SEC games mean everything. The SEC is the present and future.

It's hard to stop hating someone you have hated most of your life.  Until those of us about 33 and older are dead and gone Texas will be public enemy #1. 

The only thing that will remove Texas from the top spot faster than that, is that if Arkansas becomes a true power, winning 10 & 11 games per year with the few losses per year coming against a new rival (whether it be LSU, Aubrn, or Alabama).

Hogwildandwired

Looks like most of us are on the same page, with hating texas.Cant stand em
ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

hawgfandude

1. Texas  (UT, colors ugly orange) Arrogant fans
2. Tennessee (UT, colors ugly orange) Arrogant fans
3. Alabama (UA, and caps looks like ours)  Arrogant fans
4. LSU Arrogant and dirty (in more ways than one) fans
5. USC Arrogant coach - fairly decent fans

Col.Mccoy

We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union. - Lone Watie

maximus

Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!

TX SX

Quote from: DickSonstreetDFW on March 13, 2008, 10:36:11 am
LSUx.

Really don't get the Texas hate.  Nobody under 35 ever went to U of A while we played in the SWC.

Like Hank said, "it's a family tradition"

rcowen

LSU.

Ole miss is climbing that ladder though. 

bigyellowdog

1  Texass
2  Tennessee
3  LSU
4  Old Miss - I do not know whether to hate them or pity them now.

OKINAWAHOG

Definitely the shorthorns.  Even if we don't play them every year each week the TU teams loose it makes my whole week.

bigarrazorback

with me it is Ole miss For 2 reasons.
1. all of my in-laws are from Mississippi and they all have diarrhea of the mouth when it comes to Ole Miss they don't shut up, even though they don't have much to cheer about.

2. nutt

antiono hogderas

1. Texas
2. LSU
3. Tenn
4. Alabama

El Dogg Hog

March 19, 2008, 02:18:38 pm #140 Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 06:23:56 pm by El Dogg Hog
Freakin' LSU. I can't stand'em. Most arrogant fans there is. Followed by Texass.

Petrino Daddy

1) Tennessee

2) Ole Miss

3) LSU

4) Texas

5) Florida

Hogwildandwired

ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

hog.goblin

Quote from: Hogwildandwired on March 19, 2008, 11:50:10 pm
Texas is pulling away.

It's weird...rooting for Texas...even though it's rooting for being the most hated.  It still feels dirty.  Dang that Texas!

Hogwildandwired

ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

hog.goblin

Quote from: Hogwildandwired on March 20, 2008, 05:49:41 pm
What do you mean

I am rooting for Texas to be the most hated team in this poll.  But then it feels dirty to root for Texas in any capacity, even if it's to be the most hated.

Hogwildandwired

lol yeah i hear yah. I was born into it, so really i had no choice.
ALL RED IS RAZORBACK RED

sooie dog

FATBACKHAWG

I have forgotten about Texas since we joined the SEC and if you can't hate my list then you Need to have your head examined"

1. Alabama (They invented Football didn't they...sarcasm)
2. Ole Sis (simply delusional and I say that even before hootie and the rest of the MFAF crew joined him
3. Tennessee (that bacon eaten lard butt no good cheaten....oh and I am not talking just fulmer but all the other Nascar T shirt wearing in breds as well

Hate Hate Hate

Tylerhog

That drunk bama chick is freakin hilarious! After playin the the bama hater dude move over to the drunk bama girl, funny.