Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beverley played with a dislocated jaw

Started by silvertip, January 15, 2008, 02:12:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

silvertip

I'm surprised I haven't seen this posted. Beverley played vs Bama with a dislocated jaw---happened early in the game & he played on for a couple minutes before he gave up & had the team trainer pop it back in.

Pel says he's never seen anything like it...

http://www.hogwired.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=1368583

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Bomis Hawg

Someone mentioned in the Jump Ball forum.  A nice source for things Razorback Hoops. ;D
Shameless plug!

Shows the passion he has.  He's a beast, for sure.

BEvERage

yes, dont let a thread about razorback players and teams get in the way of all things tulsa, malzhan and mustain. even though the title of mmqb says its the place for all things razorbacks.

ConwayHog

Quote from: BEvERage on January 15, 2008, 02:15:46 pm
yes, dont let a thread about razorback players and teams get in the way of all things tulsa, malzhan and mustain. even though the title of mmqb says its the place for all things razorbacks.

We have a forum for basketball. 

I would suggest until you understand the makeup of this board a little better, you can it regarding the setup of the board.

BEvERage

Quote from: Pel Legs™ on January 15, 2008, 02:17:43 pm
We have a forum for basketball. 

I would suggest until you understand the makeup of this board a little better, you can it regarding the setup of the board.
I am aware of the set-up of the board. Just find it amusing that we can vote for a cheerleader, have a post about "from russia with love" and west virginias coach shredding documents, all on the front page of a message board that is supposed to be about all things razorback sport related.

PeytonManningSUCKS

How many times is Pel gonna tell us about Bevs "hard hat and lunch pail"? 

Hollywood_HOGan45

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

PeytonManningSUCKS

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: BEvERage on January 15, 2008, 02:25:58 pm
I am aware of the set-up of the board. Just find it amusing that we can vote for a cheerleader, have a post about "from russia with love" and west virginias coach shredding documents, all on the front page of a message board that is supposed to be about all things razorback sport related.

If I had a violin, I'd be playing it for you right now.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12