Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs AP Poll voters hidden agenda?

Started by mathhog, January 15, 2008, 05:33:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mathhog

In this week's AP poll, Arkansas got 5 total points but only 3 voters had arkansas on the ballot.  We were ranked #24, #24, and #25 (hence the 5 total points)

Who voted for us?

Ian Rapoport - Birmingham News  (Bama's big paper - BAMA just LOST to us)
Seth Emerson - The State (SOUTH CAROLINA'S biggest paper - USC plays us Wednesday)

Hmmmm... now why would BAMA or CAROLINA rank the HOGS?  Maybe, because there's no better way to boost your own resume than by pimping the resume of your opponents!  But we'll take it!  Thannx, Bama & Carolina!   ;D

http://pollspeak.com/pollstalker/pollstalker.php?s=3&p=3&v=0&t1=6&w=11&r=T

hogfan064

Quote from: mathhog on January 15, 2008, 05:33:46 am
In this week's AP poll, Arkansas got 5 total points but only 3 voters had arkansas on the ballot.  We were ranked #24, #24, and #25 (hence the 5 total points)

Who voted for us?

Ian Rapoport - Birmingham News  (Bama's big paper - BAMA just LOST to us)
Seth Emerson - The State (SOUTH CAROLINA'S biggest paper - USC plays us Wednesday)

Hmmmm... now why would BAMA or CAROLINA rank the HOGS?  Maybe, because there's no better way to boost your own resume than by pimping the resume of your opponents!  But we'll take it!  Thannx, Bama & Carolina!   ;D

http://pollspeak.com/pollstalker/pollstalker.php?s=3&p=3&v=0&t1=6&w=11&r=T

Most people in South Carolina don't want their resume to look good right now.  They want Dave Odom fired

HoginHouston

Quote from: hogfan064 on January 15, 2008, 09:36:52 am
Most people in South Carolina don't want their resume to look good right now.  They want Dave Odom fired

True.
Go Hogs Go.

I don't understand why we are so low in the polls. We are 30 in the RPI and are 13-3. Granted, we don't have a signature win but I still would think we would be ranked higher.

HotlantaHog

A win vs. South Carolina and at Georgia would put Arkansas as 4-0 in the SEC. IF that happens -- and there are no easy wins -- the Hogs deserve to be in the Top 25 next week!